SQL Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SQL Database Administrator Interview Questions

SQL database administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Easiet technical interview ever...

2 Answers

Hi, Can someone please post some interview questions for Programmer Analyst at HCC? I have an interview shortly and will really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Its not worth working for this company. Its a sweat shop!

None that I could not answer with conviction or clarification.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was about my weaknesses. However, I have learned how to handle that particular question. Other difficult questions were technical in nature. For example, questions about web servers and dot net applications.

1 Answer

basic sql dba related questions

1 Answer

Would I sign contract for training (30 months, 100% repayment, plus travel expenses, plus room, plus meals at 21% interest), payable for any reason for separation including laid off, job cut, budget cut.

1 Answer

If I face a total systems failure, what would I do?

1 Answer

First question: Tell me about page latching.

1 Answer

How many diapers should Germany plan to make for 2016?

1 Answer

We have data that gets loaded once a week. With that in mind we have an application that clients enter search data in to and then SQL has to dynamically build a statement that has 25 different data points/relationships. It works fine, but takes upwards of 30 seconds to return the data to the client. You can not change the existing schema, but you can however add to it. Indexes are already present and optimized on all the different tables. What could you do to make this process much faster??

1 Answer

What does your day look like? Have you done clustering, mirroring, log shipping? What kind of issues do you get?

110 of 55 Interview Questions