Pier 1 Imports Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 477 of over 477 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pier 1 Imports

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

applied online - received email re interview date and place - was changed twice due to manager availability (red flag) - interview took place for 10 min - they seemed least interested in candidates - kept asking about availability

Interview Questions
  • available time during the week
    Answer Question

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

I submitted an online application and spoke with a store manager at the store to see if they had reviewed my online application. Once they review the application, they will email me to schedule an interview. However, in the meantime they went out of business.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any type of sales experience?

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

Very laid back. I was not expecting it to be difficult in the first place. The main thing was behavioral and more of a fit interview. The key was to really express interest in the opportunity and look excited.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I got an email for an interview. They just asked if I had any sales experience. Then they just asked a bunch of star questions. such as give us an example of when this happens... and how you would react. I only did one interview and i was hired on the spot even with my little experience. I started about 3 days later. I was given a little booklet with different sales scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever dealt with a difficult person?

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

The whole process was easy going and fast. The staff was professional and polite. It is very sad this company no longer exists in brick and mortar stores but only online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

They called me and there was a very basic interview. They told me that they were not currently hiring. However, they said that they would consider me in the future if they ever needed anyone. It is unfortunate that they shut down because I would have liked this job and I really liked their products

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call in less than a week. The interview was quite relaxed and I was asked the usual questions but nothing odd. I wanted to work there even more after the experience because the manager was amazing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

indicative on creative talent. I remember it was very enjoyable and my (now) boss asked about my decorating skills. Demonstrations were appreciated. They didn't give me the answer on the spot. But the following day I received a call that I got hired!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

Submitted my online application and received an automated response thanking me for my time, the email said it would take a few weeks to hear back due to high volume of applicants. I received an email from HR the next day wanting to set up a phone screening. I had the phone screening which went over my background and then a phone interview was set up with the hiring manager for later in the week. Once I had the interview with the hiring manager, I then received an email from HR asking me to come onsite to visit with more managers and directors. After a 5 hour interview onsite I was called with an offer and emailed the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, tell me about yourself, situational questions on how I would handle a situation if it arose, and technical questions as it pertained to the position

Pier 1 Imports

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pier 1 Imports

Interview

It was quick and painless and the hiring manager was very nice. The entire interview took around 30 minutes. Overall, a very positive experience. There was also flexibility regarding my desired start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 477 Interviews