Tableau developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for tableau developer

Tableau developer Interview Questions

tableau developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What Tableau projects you have worked on

1 Answer

Complex visuals and data models for various claims metrics using story, dashboard, worksheets

Find the Data lake and pull data for building out visualization Dashboards

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Basic and advanced use cases including filter parameters sets groups maps type or vizs date functions mtd ytd calculations etc Basic and advanced use cases including filter parameters sets groups maps type or vizs date functions mtd ytd calculations etc

1 Answer

what are your responsibilities and the basic questions on the projects.overcoming from the problems during project on time, some question on tableau technology and as well as data base and about university and the scheme.

1 Answer

The usual and customary questions.

1 Answer

all basic questions of tableau

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What is the difference between Quick Filter, Normal filter and Context filter? What is data blending? When do you use this? What are the differences between twb and twbx? How do we do testing in Tableau? What do you understand by blended axis? How do you normalize data for use in Tableau? What are the new features In Tableau 9.0?

Main question I remember, was how do you feel about working with shifting requirements and shift deadlines.. Which.. again.. a contradiction indicator to the project management culture that's been staged.

110 of 18 Interview Questions