DISH Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,336 of over 1.3K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Savannah, GA) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was very forward and very interesting thought me things about the company and told me what to expect from them was a very good phone call explained how the job is day by day and what todo on the job site and how training works

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a good worker
    3 Answers

DISH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH in May 2021

Interview

Very rarely do I run to Glassdoor immediately after an interview, but I had to warn people. This experience came across as too corporate and the interviewer went down my resume from the first job I had demanding to know why I left each role. Not a good interviewer. No one does things like this. They stick the basics of the job and your relevant experience. A great one has a conversation. She was checking off a list and finding fault with my background. She wasn't able to answer standard questions that most recruiters can answer in other interviews. This interview concerned me as someone who is screened at least 2-3 times a week for other marketing jobs. Big "yikes" that this basic job couldn't be done. When I asked to manage expectation for the first 90 days in the role she said to do what's in the job description. I received barely any feedback as to why she reached out me for the role. I ask this as a way to get feedback in the role and a vast majority of recruiters can answer this. Judging from reading the reviews from the marketing department, it sounds like I dodged a bullet. Hard pass.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

The recruiter was very involed in the entire process and called me often. At first, I wasn't gnig to pursue the intership program and missed the deadline of a video submission one-way interview and she emailed me and gave me an extended deadline which encouraged me to keep moving through the process. My final interview went amazing and I closed the call really feeling like I had secured the job. I heard nothing from them for about a month, when an eventual rejection email. I was lucky that I already closed with another internship for the summer but I was shocked they waited so long to get back to me (my final interviewer said I would hear back very soon).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DISH

Interview

The process starts with initial phone screening interview followed by three exams - for testing critical thinking, speed and analytical skill sets and one final interview by an upper management. Your school transcripts are also required for interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Two separate phone calls, friendly boss! Boring co-worker. Did not really sell the job to me, nothing special. Would consider again but the first impression was not the best. Nice people tho!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Worst process I have ever been apart of. Had an initial review told them I wanted to move to a certain location said that was fine. They then administer 3 tests which they said I got above average on . Move onto the last phase answer all the questions get told the job is mine . Five minutes later I get a no thank you email. Just be honest it is weird.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Interview hosted by Google Meets Interview questions were easy. Very nice Interviewer and very relatable. Also, gave great Details about job. Ask about job experience that related to the job.

Interview Questions
  • What can you contribute to Dish?

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Phone call, white boarding then behavioral and some assessment tests. Interviewers were easy to understand and professional. I was asked to solve Some bugs in a piece of code, whiteboard some linked list algorithms and solve a riddle

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone screening at first, then two rounds of in-person interviews. And they asked you to complete three questionnaires during the interview process. Overall, I would say the process was very smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Thorough and fair. The process was lengthy and it was difficult to determine what weight was placed on each part but overall nothing was poorly handled. Its unfortunate to have a let down but I was given my fair shake.

Interview Questions
  • How did you overcome a tricky situation.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Two interviews one over the phone and the other via zoom. Quick and easy interview asked about my schedule availability and had to show proof I had the equipment to start remote position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,336 Interviews