DISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Completed application online and received response by email to request a phone interview. Accepted request and I am still in interview process at this time. Overall it has been an average interview experience, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR questions, name a time you...what action did you take...what was the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

They really don't have one. U take a test and if you pass u get the job if you don't you don't get the job. Funny they had such a horrible fist quarter 2017 they should lose the test and hire sales people.

Interview Questions

• another stupid question after another   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and three days later I had a phone interview. I was then asked to complete the online assessment followed by the in person interview. The process was less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to set a goal and how you went about achieving it.   Answer Question

Bilingual Account Executive Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 members of the hiring team. They made me feel very welcomed and they were very receptive. They showed interest in my experience and they did interesting and useful questions. The interview was very professional.

Interview Questions

• In what of my previous job experiences I had to wear more huts. How did I handle the multitasking   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Terrible unprofessional the interview questions weren't relative to the job very misleading​ job description once I was hired they send you to this training you don't learn anything related to your position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

First you get a phone interview- if they like you they will schedule a face to face interview with a couple assessments. Everything is incredibly easy. Basically, if you have a pulse they will hire you.

Customer Service Representative Arabic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Flushing, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

phone call interview then face to face interview
    in the ftf interview first i met with Arabic girl and she tested me my arabic and english skills by giving me two paragraph two English translates to Arabic
    then i met with two hr and asked me normal question about my last job

Interview Questions

• what did you like in your past job and what you did not like ?   Answer Question

Satellite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Jacksonville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted for job on (1.dish website), waited 5days. Received a phone call, (2.over the phone interview). Three days latter, (3.In person interview). Next day found out they was going to continue with my hiring process. (4.Background check/drug),(be patient my process took 25 days). After, they scheduled you for your (5.training).

Don't be discouraged, if you don't get the job when just submitting on the (1.dish website). if they don't continue with you from there just wait, I submitted for the same job 8months latter and got the job.

Second times a charm

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH in March 2017.

Interview

Whew, where do I begin. The interview starts with 2 men. Okay they don't intimidate you as much as the third guy. As if you cannot do the job. Fine, whatever. After being talked down to I no longer wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfotable with telling someone to call their mother, father, sister, grandmother or friends to get the money to sign up for the service?   Answer Question
    • How do you take rejection?   Answer Question
    • How much money would you attempt to make?   Answer Question
    • Pick anything in the room and try to sell it to me!   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview the next day, and in-person after that. I was more than qualified for the job, and aced the interview, but no offer. I saw red flags when the interviewer had me wait in the lobby 15 mins before finally appearing, never smiled, asked basic-level interview questions we've all heard before, and took forever to write down responses. The guy acted like he'd rather be somewhere else. The whole interview dragged on for an hour.

No loss, starting pay of 13.50 is a joke and what helpdesk techs were making 20 years ago.
    Just another revolving-door call center that pays barely minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond blah blah blah.. usual lame questions.   Answer Question