DISH Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,494 of over 1,494.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DISH (Miami, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

The recruiting manager that interviewed me was very professional yet easy to converse with and great at delivering information, did not have to ask any questions regarding the position. The interviewer was clear, precise and even though the it was a remote interview accessing it was a walk in the park.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the qualities that you possess that can be an asset to the company?
    1 Answer

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Interview process was straight forward and involved basic questions regarding schedule and pay desire. Was also asked about previous experience with previous employers of a similar position. I was then asked how I feel I would fit into the type of work environment that the position involved

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Lots of sales questions and testing of skills. Explanation of call center environment and commission compensation plan. Tour of the center as well. 2 interviews together typically and a side by side with agent for call review.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

I recently interviewed for Manager, Product Management position at Sling TV. After my interview with the recruiter, my next round of interview was a presentation round with the hiring manager and a few other members of the hiring team. After the presentation, I was told they'll get back on whether I make it to the next round. Its been 3-4 weeks and I have not heard back anything, despite my repeated follow up with the recruiter. Candidates invest time preparing for these interviews, especially presentations, so even if I did not move to the next round, a simple courtesy email informing me about that decision would have been sufficient. Such attitude and behavior is a bad reflection of company culture, something candidates should consider when applying for opportunities at Dish (Sling TV).

Interview Questions
  • The presentation required highlighting of an accomplishment and the thought process behind it.
1 person found this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

I was contacted to schedule an interview through Zoom. So I scheduled an interview through Zoom. I met with the recruiter and they asked questions regarding the position that I had applied to

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO)

Interview

Unqualified Recruiters. I was asked questions not related to job profile. Then i was interviewed for other post every job has different requirements, recruiter even didn’t screen me on that position. Then i was talked that i do not qualify for job even though i had very good experience which matches job profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at DISH

Interview

It was an initial phone interview with the recruiter approx 6 weeks after I applied online and then a secondary zoom interview with the hiring manager. I sent a follow up email after second interview and never received a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Interviewed through a recruiting agency and then in person with Dish. After the technical interview, I had to take a standardized test. The interview questions were pretty easy. The process took much longer than expected.

Interview Questions
  • Embedded C buffer copy implementation; was asked to detect flaws in a given piece of code.

DISH

Application

I interviewed at DISH

Interview

Gave a generic presentation. The presentation was the interview. It was a presentation. They asked for a presentation. The presentation was presented. I would say presenting meant they wanted a presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2022

Interview

Fast and easy. They are desperate you can tell. Seems like it would feel like your working in the stock market exchange and dances over how much the insurance is because it’s probably sky high. The feel was just about the money which is good for them I’m sure

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DISH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DISH in Apr 2022

Interview

Poor and outdated. Initial interview with recruiter, very uninformative, little to no insight about the role and asked very bland interview questions. Next step, Hiring Manager read questions straight from a piece of paper. No back and forth interactions at all. Top it off with two assessments, one to evaluate “culture fit.” Maybe try asking more questions to get to know the candidate. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,494 Interviews

DISH Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at DISH as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Inside Sales Representative and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Service Technician and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at DISH takes an average of 25 days when considering 1,588 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Field Service Technician roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at DISH according to 1,588 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 17.79%