DISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.6

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Dont waste your time, the interview process is very indicave of the type of behemoth corporate type of company this is. After a quick screen with the recruiter they asked me to take an online assessment which seemed quite irrelevant to the role. There were very dated, inaccurate questions regarding old products or functionality with Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.

I could see based on this experience alone why they have the reputation they do.

Interview Questions

• Antoione Dodson, Chocolate rain and dramatic hamster are examples of what type of video? ( no really, this was a question)   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Hand in resume, brief computer test, interview with a supervisor , following the interview you were given papers to go take a drug test. After the drug test a phone call was made to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a previous conflict with a customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DISH in June 2017.

Interview

Very simple. You will pass by different process' first you will do the simulation on a computer then a person from the same language will ask you to translate a text for her after that they will take you to take a look around and how things go. Right after that they will ask you a few questions about your previous job. As simple as that

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and took about 4+ weeks to get a response. First got an email from one of the recruiters and afterwards scheduled for a phone interview. If they think you are capable for the position then they will schedule you for a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic. Why do you think you are good for this position? Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DISH (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was currently employed when I applied for this job. I received a phone call from their HR saying they didn't have any available class yet so I would have to wait for a few more months. Ok, so about 2 months, I received another call asking me if was I still interested in the position now they had some classes available. I said yes and let me just give my current job my 2 weeks and I'd be there in 2 weeks. The interview only took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They will start you at the lowest pay but your pay goes up as you level up. And leveling up gets almost impossible due to a lot of circumstances out of your control could hinder your progress and possibly even loose your job. Like management always say "it is what it is." I know a lot of good techs lost their jobs.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Completed application online and received response by email to request a phone interview. Accepted request and I am still in interview process at this time. Overall it has been an average interview experience, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR questions, name a time you...what action did you take...what was the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

They really don't have one. U take a test and if you pass u get the job if you don't you don't get the job. Funny they had such a horrible fist quarter 2017 they should lose the test and hire sales people.

Interview Questions

• another stupid question after another   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and three days later I had a phone interview. I was then asked to complete the online assessment followed by the in person interview. The process was less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to set a goal and how you went about achieving it.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

First you would apply online and if they like you they will call you to schedule a phone interview. Basic questions and afterwards an in person interview. They ask you a bunch of questions not related to the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask too many questions and my interviewer was too happy. They want you too sell their products thats their main goal. Its annoying because that should not be part of the job. They are looking for more of a sales person than a Technician.   Answer Question

Bilingual Account Executive Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 members of the hiring team. They made me feel very welcomed and they were very receptive. They showed interest in my experience and they did interesting and useful questions. The interview was very professional.

Interview Questions

• In what of my previous job experiences I had to wear more huts. How did I handle the multitasking   Answer Question