Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,100 Interview Reviews

2.8

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They give you about 3 computer tests and you have to have two interviews. You also have to submit to a bg check and drug test. It took about 3 hours for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for a career change.   3 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Usually groups are hired at once at an Open House. Everyone has to pass a light typing test and answer basic customer service questions. The test is more intensive now than it was a few months ago. A short interview is conducted by hiring personnel, if you are selected, you will sign the offer letter, accept the drug test and “background” check via email.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in person onsite interview. Questions were related java and object oriented programming concepts.

In the phone interview, questions related to java and the current project were asked. In the onsite interview, queries related to java , webservices and design patters were asked.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

They asked more questions into AWS and devops tools and everything into emerging technologies. They took 3 rounds of technical interviews and one round for HR salary discussion. I answered most of question and few i was unable to answer but they selected me and offered me for the lead role

Language Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Redmond, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Vague online job description, but recruiter followed up quickly with phone calls (from India) and sent email on how to prepare for an onsite interview in Redmond. I negotiated pay and benefits already during the phone screen interview. The actual face to face interview started out ok (questions about past experience, why I think I'm qualified, etc.), but at some point it got much deeper into details than anticipated. I guess the recruiter just didn't like me and set me up to fail. That's ok, sometimes it's just like that. However, a female friend applied as well and the interview apparently went much smoother. While I was not selected, she was offered the position for 8K less than they were willing to pay me. I smell sexism. How in 2017 do women get offered considerably less money for the same job than their male counterparts?

Senior DBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

was a little complicated . but my preparation from glass door informaction helped me a lot. hiring and interview process was as expected professional and cool. they screen you on operating system knowledge languages and whatever is mentioned in the resume. also a clear mention of salary expectations and location preferences etc helps. wipro Is one of the good technology strong companies

Interview Questions

• my experience with big data and hadoop   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA).

Interview

This company is notorious for setting up interviews and then the interviewees never call or Skype you. Then they call you back and make all sorts of excuses and even try to blame you. Then they want to reschedule your interview only to do the exact same thing. It's actually sad because it seems people somewhat like yo work there after they get hired based on the reviews.

What is funny is that I have had at least 8 different companies contact me for the same role with Wipro so it's obvious they are desperate for good talent.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a campus selection process with three stages. First one was the Aptitude test round. The second one was technical round and the third and final round was HR. Overall it took a day to complete all the three satges.

Interview Questions

• What are the major innovations in the current wireless technology?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Campus interview after during Bachelors. it was an easy process consisted of an online aptitude round then a small writing competition. next round was technical interview and then hr interview. aptitude consisted of technical, verbal, english, quantitative sections

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for a client Project. Had a telephone and Skype face to face round. Had a long wait due to client delays. Almost got the offer only after month.

Interview Questions

• Question on work based on project. Not much technical. More of how, what technologies, and details   Answer Question