Unit Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Unit Clerk

Unit Clerk Interview Questions

Unit clerk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give us a scenario where you did not have all the necessary resources in the work place and how did u go about resolving the issue.

1 Answer

(I used a children's clothing store position to answer question) I had a female customer arrive at the store in a rush that had put an item on hold. and needed to purchase the item immediately because she was on break and had to be hasty with her purchase. i proceeded to the back only to find out the item she had put on hold was nowhere to be found in the back nor was it found in the store it turned out to be completely sold out. I immediately reacted to the situation and started with an apology and asked if the item was needed the same day. she replied saying it would be needed by next week and she doesn't have time to keep coming back to the store I offered an alternative method to her that if she ordered the same item she wanted in the store she would be granted free shipping and it can be delivered right to her house. she was very pleased to hear this option and the problem was simply solved. The interviewer was very pleased from my answer.

Hiw many years experience do you have as a unit clerk ?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you handled multiple tasks.

1 Answer

They ask about customer service experience and luxury hotel experience which surprised the S**t out of me. They also want to know why you parted ways from your previous employer/.

1 Answer

How do you expect to contribute to our company?

Behavioral questions and critical thinking

What do you like and dislike about working in a group.

work hours ,knowledge, training if needed.

1 Answer

What skills do I have that would make me capable of doing this job?

110 of 47 Interview Questions