US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017
1,416 Interview Reviews

2.1

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

never had a interview while in the military the military doesn't require an interview all the require is to be a great soldier. follow all rules and do your Job to the best of your ability

Tanker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

They made sure I could generally read and speak English, had most of my teeth, and made me do strange exercises in my underwear in front of a group of old men.

Interview Questions

• Have you been convicted of domestic violence or any other felony that would prevent you from carrying a firearm?   1 Answer
    • Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of any organization seeking the violent overthrow of the United States Government?   1 Answer

Capability Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Lee, VA).

Interview

I completed the required training which lead me to the assignment, but not this specific job. I went for an interview to get an opportunity for this position. It is the best choice so far.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality in 3 words?   1 Answer

25B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Visalia, CA).

Interview

The Army recruiter spoke with my parents since I was under 18yrs old; it seemed like the recruiter was getting interviewed by my parents. He came prepared, he has his 'I love me book' so he dazzled my parents with pictures of all the places he went. Once I enlisted, the Army did a background check.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a felony?   1 Answer

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX).

Interview

One day at the Meps center in Houston where a physical exam was given, a drug test, a three hour IQ test for MOS career selection, sworn in, and the shipped off to boot camp.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are ready to go?   1 Answer

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

sat down with a recruiter, Completed the ASVAB, filled out the required paperwork and took a urinalysis. conducted a brief physical exam (nothing invasive), Then was cleared to join. From there, I was able to select my profession from a list of available positions.

Interview Questions

• do you have any felony convictions   1 Answer

Helicopter Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army (Waco, TX).

Interview

Went in looked for jobs and picked one I liked. Once I picked one I like I went to MEPS in Dallas Texas and took a complete full body physical. Once that was complete I left from DFW to South Carolina and attended Basic Training.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

You spend all day at MEPS getting poked and prodded by old men in lab coats. You'll do the duck walk in your underwear with 20 other guys. They'll take blood AND urine, check your teeth and cup your balls. Then the oldest guy there will take you into a small room, have you drop your pants, turn around, bend over, and spread your cheeks so he can look at your pooper.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used marijuana?   1 Answer

Joint Nodal Network Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Checks for Behavioral and physical limitations, drug and alcohol screenings as well as mental aptitude and problem solving skills.
    Continuations of firearms ability and physical stamina and cardiovascular health and ability to follow written and verbal directions.

Military Police Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hamilton, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Hamilton, NY).

Interview

The interview is not as hard as what people make it seem. Its very brief and not strict at all. They will do a background check along with fingerprint and drug testing. But if you have nothing to hide, then you should be fine.