US Army Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,928 of over 1.9K interviews

Applied online11%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

Lots of paperwork to turn in. Must take an exam and pass. For 37F, must take a security clearance class in order to be considered. It was fairly easy, just reach out to an Army recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to join the Army? What are your plans in the Army?
    Answer Question

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

Straight forward. Know what you want going into it and be prepared to walk away. You will be pressured to consider other MOSs. Make sure you do your research ahead of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

the interview process is the easiest out there. you will talk with a recruiter and then bam, off to meps and into basic training. will you be strong enough to ensure the softness of the military?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

It was nerve racking. I mean it’s the government. It was 30 mins long and I had to speak with multiple people. Overall it was worth the shot and I’m grateful for the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have work experience at all?

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

Easy and straightforward. Recruiters make the transition very smooth, make sure you do your own research on the types of positions/jobs you are interested and you qualify for to avoid any misunderstanding.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

US Army

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army

Interview

Went to the recruiter, asked a few questions, took a test, received a score. Went off to MEPS, signed some papers. the process was super easy. The training was intense at the beginning but I managed.

Interview Questions
  • You ship off in March. Are you good with that?

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

Recruiter asks you your medical/mental history and you take the ASVAB, and the recruiter will sit with you and help pick what job is best for you. Then off to Basic Training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

cable system installer, work with other soldiers, team environment, Optic Fiber, cat5/6, stay physically in shape, take certs; Security+, CCNA, CYSA, Fiber, etc. Overall, MOS varies. There's always room to grow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Army

Application

I interviewed at US Army

Interview

Professional and clear. Based on objective and clear expectations. Included resume and application. Clear guidance to prepare both physically and mentally, as well as objective interview questions. One of the more objective interview processes I could say I have been part of

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Middletown, RI)

Interview

Quite easy, the recruiter starts with getting some background information about you then moves on to a quick prescreen to make sure no immediate disqualifiers. The rest of the interview goes more in detail about what you want from the Army, what it can offer you, benefits, pay and so on. Do not get focused on a specific job immediately that comes after you take the aptitude test to see which jobs you are qualified for.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever spent time in the back of a police car or been arrested.