US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018
1,610 Interview Reviews

2.1

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Commanders have to ability to interview candidates for some positions. A number of the positions are earned based on merit. Some of the positions are filled by appointment and skills.
    If you excel at your job, you will be placed according to your skill set and abilities.

Initial Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

The hiring process starts from the initial interview or meet and greet from the recruiter The hiring process starts from the initial interview or meet and greet from the recruiter

Data Systems Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Go to the recruiting office and tell them what you want to do. You will go to MEPS and you need to pass a physical and background check. The physical obviously is to make sure you can do the job your signing up for.

88M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Louisville, KY).

Interview

They checked to make sure I wasn't crazy or deathly ill. They ask to see if you have broken any bones or any criminal activities, family illnesses, where you were born. Lots of personal and background information so they know who they are hiring.

Interview Questions

• Does your family have a history of (multiple illnesses).   1 Answer

Medical Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

None. Just see a recruiter. Fill out a ton of paperwork (including your entire medical history, be prepared) and sign the next four or more years away. It helps to have all of your previous addresses and things like that ready beforehand. Good luck.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Army (Killeen, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Just begin the interview process. I'm super excited this seems like a great company to be apart of. I was selected through the Heroes for Hire process. The program gives transitioning soldier a great opportunity.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

the manager was very professional while conducting the interview, but I do feel that he could have ask more questions regarding on how I would make a good fit for the job.

Diesel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Evansville, IN).

Interview

As long as you meet the minimum qualifications for military service, you will be accepted for a position in the US Army. Recruiters will ask qualifying questions in order to verify service qualification.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Aptitude test, urinalysis, physical exam and screening, and then interview and background and credit check. The aptitude test takes about one forth of the day, the urinalysis takes a few minutes, the physical exam is extensive and intensive screening for disqualifying factors

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to give up some liberties to serve your country   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Normal leadership questions. Easy interview not very exited about the location and the position was chosen prior to interview. Process is normal nominative process, interviews were chosen by branch manager