KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 865 of over 990 reviews

4.3
Dropbox Founder and CEO Drew Houston
Drew Houston

What people are saying about Dropbox

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people to work with.(in 169 reviews)
  • "Great culture which is attracting the best talents from all other tech (or non(in 118 reviews)
  • "Great benefits with an amazing working atmosphere(in 116 reviews)
  • "I really don't understand how a company can pay so well and still provide such great work life balance.(in 53 reviews)
  • "Great pay, easy to get away with coasting, the level of talent is really fantastic(in 30 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dropbox and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Above and Beyond...

May 11, 2022 - Senior Sourcing Specialist in Roanoke, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dropbox has far surpassed my expectations. I worked at a great company before Dropbox, Fortune 500, great benefits, but Dropbox blows them out of the water. The benefits are unmatched, clear investment into the overall health and wellness of the team members. Though we are Virtual, I've felt almost more engaged during my training as I have any other company I've worked out. Outstanding!

Cons

The only downside I have is that I wish I had been contacted about joining the team earlier in my career, but I will say, things happen for a reason. It has been a perfect storm, the Virtual First along with where I am in my career experience wise, aligned amazingly.

6 people found this review helpful

Dropbox Response

Thanks so much for your review! Employee well-being was top of mind when we came up with our Virtual First policy. We are so excited to have you as a part of our Dropbox family, we're thrilled we found each other!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Game Changer

Jul 5, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to relocate and still work for Dropbox has been an absolute game changer. I can't say enough good things about the work life balance here. I'm empowered to make decisions about my schedule that work for me and my family. Being virtual first also means I can collaborate in person when I want to (on my schedule). The amount of time, money, and mental energy I was spending on my commute at my former job was unfathomable (and unsustainable). This job has given me back that time, money, and mental energy to focus on doing a great job for Dropbox!

Cons

Cons are so minor they're not worth sharing.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Overall a great remote-first company

Jul 1, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work Opportunity to get involved in many areas Amazing culture, anti-toxic

Cons

Company is afraid to chase new revenue streams

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Dropbox Response

Thank you for leaving a review! Our culture is a reflection of our incredible employees like yourself! Thank you for all that you add to our company as we continue to build the future of work.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jun 21, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

great engineering culture and forward thinking

Cons

none that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful