Found 1,284 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people we work with are really great" (in 219 reviews)
- "Great culture built around contribution and impact." (in 184 reviews)
- "There were many great benefits" (in 166 reviews)
- "I really don't understand how a company can pay so well and still provide such great work life balance." (in 110 reviews)
- "Great pay, easy to get away with coasting, the level of talent is really fantastic" (in 52 reviews)
- "Bad management and politics" (in 36 reviews)
- "If you have a bad manager you're outta luck." (in 30 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs, often poorly" (in 13 reviews)
- "Lots of movement/changes in upper management have led to changes in direction, some of which are very short lived." (in 7 reviews)
- "Dropbox is not afraid to change course which could be a con for you individually if you are not in line with their future vision" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dropbox and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 26, 2023Total Rewards ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDublin, Dublin
Dropbox is a fantastic place to work. I work with passionate and driven colleagues who believe in the future and success of the company. We are all working together towards common goals and this cohesiveness facilitates great collaboration, removal of unnecessary barriers and speed of execution. The Virtual First model presents so many opportunities to balance work and life, while we also have lots of events and meet ups to help build that workplace bond.
Working from home by default means that we need to be really intentional about building connections with colleagues outside of our immediate stakeholder group. Initiatives like 'Coffeebox' and Neighbourhoods are creating meaningful and fun opportunities to connect.
- 5.0Oct 2, 2023Lead - Oracle Quality Assurance & SupportCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAustin, TX
Dropbox is an excellent place to work where you can get a complete work life balance! The Org's policy constantly motivates employees to achieve their personal growth. Dropbox, as a company, plans things ahead considering the product market that motivates the individuals to plan their career growth well in the company
There is nothing specific to be negative about the company
How do you stay motivated working at a company that’s clearly struggling, not laying off yet, but it probably peaked? I work in internal Strat at a (Dropbox, Zoom, PayPal) and it feels like the best days are behind us, but people internally are still talking about promos, career growth etc. not sure how I can grow if the company dies
Dropbox Reviews FAQs
Dropbox has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 1,449 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Dropbox to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of Dropbox employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dropbox 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.