- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Northern Mariana Islands
- - Alabama
- - Idaho
- - Utah
- - Illinois
- - Virginia
- - Missouri
- - New York State
- - Wisconsin
- - Arizona
- - Alaska
- - Michigan
- - Guam
- - Montana
- - Maine
- - Nebraska
- - Oklahoma
- - Kentucky
- - New Mexico
- - District of Columbia
- - Federated States of Micronesia
- - Wyoming
- - North Carolina
- - Texas
- - Hawaii
- - South Dakota
- - Mississippi
- - American Samoa
- - Puerto Rico
- - Vermont
- - Minnesota
- - Arkansas
- - West Virginia
- - Tennessee
- - Indiana
- - Ohio
- - California
- - New Hampshire
- - Colorado
- - Virgin Islands
- - Connecticut
- - Palau
- - Iowa
- - Nevada
- - Louisiana
- - Washington State
- - Kansas
- - Rhode Island
- - Oregon
- - Pennsylvania
- - Maryland
- - Florida
- - Massachusetts
- - South Carolina
- - Georgia
- - North Dakota
- - Delaware
- - Remote
Found 162 of over 167 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "GREAT people (for the most part)" (in 16 reviews)
- "Culture: Absolute delight with office culture and work flexibility." (in 9 reviews)
- "You get to work on programs that you interact with every day in your day to day life Competitive pay and benefits" (in 6 reviews)
- "There is good work/life balance" (in 6 reviews)
- "The team was fantastic." (in 6 reviews)
- "Lot of poor management and direction" (in 10 reviews)
- "Egotistical and arrogant managers who have never truly managed especially in the creative department." (in 6 reviews)
- "Bullying is rampant and encouraged." (in 6 reviews)
- "The incompetence of the leadership (mostly the executives, as mentioned above) is incredibly evident and it's amazing how the CEO can't see this." (in 4 reviews)
- "Sexual harassment was common." (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic, I’m so happy I got a job here!
It’s a lot of work!
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Worked at Kobie a few years back, and for some reason I never thought to leave a review! I had an AWESOME experience working here and still think about it to this day. Definitely one of my favorite jobs, and it helped set me up for success later down the line.
None. Thank you for everything!
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 2, 2022 - Representative in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Straightforward In-depth training Quality products
Very fast paced High expectations
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - CSR-Customer Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I really liked working at Kobie Marketing! Some of my coworkers didn’t like that we had to learn about a lot of different products, but that was actually one of my favorite parts of the job.
I guess you could say that everyone’s going to have different likes and dislikes! I for one have nothing to complain about.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Call Center Representative in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Super easy & it works perfectly with my schedule
Don’t think I can move up as a call center rep
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 31, 2022 - Associate in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Operations run smoothly for the most part -People are willing to work together as a team -Strong culture of hard work and encouragement -Good place to be overall
-Occasionally need to work more hours than I’d like -Little room for flexibility
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 28, 2022 - Client Services in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice place to work. Coworkers and managers are friendly. Good work/life balance.
Pay is just okay… about what I’d expect for this position.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kobie Marketing is a great place for career-oriented individuals. Advancement takes time, but it’s completely possible for those who consistently show up and prove that they are able to handle additional responsibility. Even if you don’t stay with this company long-term, I strongly believe the skills you learn here are applicable for most jobs.
I have a theory that people think they can get by without putting in real effort, and that simply isn’t true. Not sure where this kind of mentality would be applicable in general.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 24, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Initially intimidating. Somewhat rewarding once you get the hang of it.
Wouldn’t still be here if there were any.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kobie’s environment is a healthy mix of laid-back and professional. They don’t sweat the small stuff, and they rock when it comes to business.
Communication, communication, communication. That’s the biggest flaw. Fix that and we’re unstoppable.
Kobie Marketing Reviews FAQs
Kobie Marketing has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 167 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Kobie Marketing to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 45% over the last 12 months.
90% of Kobie Marketing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kobie Marketing 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.