Found 1,425 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people were great to work with" (in 66 reviews)
- "Customers/Truly loved visual ops even though it was a tough job/Discount descent/Some of the coworkers were great some terrible" (in 51 reviews)
- "Benefits were good Nice clothing" (in 49 reviews)
- "Offers great work life balance and allows the leaders to run their location." (in 36 reviews)
- "flexible hours and fairly easy" (in 36 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Talbots and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 21, 2023Retail Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOmaha, NE
If you’re looking for a low-key job, Talbots is great. Customers were wonderful to work with, management was laid-back, and the company was fair, clear, and just a solid employer
Retail in general is not known for high wages, and Talbots is similar to industry standard
Talbots Reviews FAQs
Talbots has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,469 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Talbots to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
62% of Talbots employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Talbots 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.