ABM Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

1.9

Handyman Interview

Interview

easy
    took just a couple of days for the process to be finalize.
    i truly dont remember much about the interview. all can remember is that I started working after just a couple of days

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries in April 2017.

Interview

Hr interview. Begin slow wait. Finally hiring mgr interview via phone. Begin slow wait. Move on to director interview. Begin slow wait. Follow up call by hiring manager. Slow response to tell you if making an offer. Over month long process.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I got hired, the interview was very easy, I just would like to know if ABM hire felons? I have a credit card abuse charge that I caught in 2013. Although I'm just cleaning its been on my mind cause I really need the job!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Guardia Airport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (La Guardia Airport, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Short and sweet to say the least. The general manager asked a bunch of yes or no questions from a paper that he was checking down. Asked me why I was attempting to switch careers and then asked me if I had anymore questions. The interview took about 10 minutes, which in my opinion is not good. I did not appreciate coming from far away in order to have a 10 minute interview. They could have asked me all these questions over the phone. They also do not give common courtesy to let you know the job was filled or even return your call when asking.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to switch jobs?   Answer Question
    • Can you work varied hours, even though we have a determined hours for this position, we may need you on weekends and overtime?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The process of interviewing was very easy. I was told that I would be offered the job if I can pass their background check and drug screening process. The standards they have for employment are not that high.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was basic interview for a housekeeping position..except asking if I was comfortable around black people, as I would be only white housekeeper. It wasn't a real long interview and because of my cleaning skills, it wasn't hard to answer any questions he had.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok being around black people..because I was the only white housekeeper.   1 Answer

Valet Parking Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

First I allay and then they call me and give me some questions and give appointment I attended to face to face interview it was so helpful and interested time for me

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABM Industries (South Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with three managers whom this position reports,,?? Appears the position reports to three different managers,,,seems unusual but feasible, also did not appreciate two of the questions asked 1)What have you been doing since you left your last position 2) Why are you applying for the Senior Accountant position?

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was clean, professional, intelligent and interested in me. The interviewer asked great questions and was down to earth, smiling, easy going and share some of important information with me pertaining to the job. Interview said I'll be a great candidate for the job and if did an great interview being under so much pressure and seeing me nervous.

Interview Questions

• What makes me a great candidate for the company position asked for?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer or situation at work and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Somerville, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

-Applied through Craigslist
    -Was contacted by phone to come in for an in-person interview
    -HR person interviewed me on scheduled date and time, very professional, very pleasant
    -Made it seem like she really liked me
    -At the end of interview promised to contact me once her manager came back from time off
    -Emailed her next day to thank
    -Emailed again a week after to follow up
    -Never received a yes or no - it has been 4 weeks now - very unprofessional