ABM Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ABM Industries

1.9

Warehouse Shipper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Henderson, NV) in June 2020.

Interview

I arrived at the property and spoke with two individuals. One from HR and one higher up working in the office. Briefly spoke with both about work-life and culture and after a few questions I was escorted to the HR office for hiring and processing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in this type of work setting before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

I did two brief phone interviews with managers. I did one in-person interview with the immediate superior for the position and a tour of the facility. I had to pass a drug screen, background check, and reference check. Tracking down a past supervisor held up the hiring process. The company never let me know when they'd finished the background check.

Interview Questions

• They basically just had me sum up my resume. I wasn't asked many questions. Mainly they pitched the company to me.   Answer Question

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Jamaica, NY).

Interview

The person that interviewed me was cool and straight forward didn't hold anything back or try to hide anything either she was and still is a very cool person to talk too

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABM Industries in January 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about 1 week after applying. I had the initial phone screening with HR and that's where it stopped. The screener was actually quite condescending while on the phone. She called 5 minutes early and the phone call lasted about 7 minutes and she showed no interest in my background or speaking with me. It was from my perspective a completely unprofessional conversation.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABM Industries in December 2019.

Interview

I did a phone interview and waited about 3 weeks before I received the call for the in person interview. They take very long to get back to you. The pay is lower than market for the benefits position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position   1 Answer

Purchasing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Cleveland, OH) in September 2019.

Interview

The first phone interview was very easy. It was basic screening from corporate. the second phone interview was from the hiring manager. That interview was longer and gave me more details on what they were looking for. The face to face meeting wasn't bad. they have a lot of work to do with little staff. Overall the process wasn't bad.

Line Haul Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Shelby, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview process is quick and easy. The interview consists of a phone interview, one on one, and a group panel. The interviewer was nice and easy to talk to. Great personality.

Interview Questions

• What shift are you interested in?   1 Answer

Janitor/Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Tampa, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

Answered several questions over the phone over the course of two days. Fairly simple. They asked me about my extensive history in the janitorial field and if I would pass a background check. The interviewers did not seem intimidating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

They have you in a group to hire either permenantly or holidays. They will ask basic questions and will not single you out. It’s a very simple process. It will be most likely a group panel.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a passenger has been waiting a long time but another service agent is suppose to take them?   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Waterloo, IA) in February 2019.

Interview

Fun talked about experience and family background how hard of a worker I was and was hired on the spot it was exciting while signing paperwork we talked over an hour