AECOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AECOM Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.7

Transportation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

We talked on my skills that I have learned throughout my college career and some goals that I wanted to achieve in an internship. The interviewer was very nice and it was refreshing to talk about actual projects, not HR questions on my personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experiences in other companies.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AECOM (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It was decently laid back, I was given a brief tour of the office space before being brought into a conference room for the interview, I was interviewed by three people (the recruiter who contacted me and two program managers who I would be working for). The interview itself lasted for about 40-45 minutes and the questions were relatively standard.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Houston, TX).

Interview

Excellent questions. Was conducted in a professional manner. I was treated cordially and the interviewer was very pleasant. HR was also quite nice to deal with. Based in California, the logistics were handled carefully.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to outline my experience for the position in depth.   1 Answer

Traffic Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY).

Interview

Fantastic Friday is a mingling session for all the interns. As long as you show interest and competence in the relevant field and have a personality more vibrant than a sack of potatoes you should do fine.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of when your decisions contradicted with leadership?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Very relaxed. I was questioned by 5 different people in three different interviews all in the same day. The interview seemed to be more of a personality test than a technical skills assessment. About 2 weeks later I was called back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite course in college?   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wainwright, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Fort Wainwright, AK) in October 2017.

Interview

Professional HR interview with applicable professional and personal questions. The interview setting was in a HR professionals office and began with light conversation to enable the interviewer the opportunity to get to know me as a person and allowed me to maintain a professional and comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the AECOM team.   1 Answer

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olmsted, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AECOM (Olmsted, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was brief phone screen and i felt it is good, flex and had very professional questions and dedicated for the job that i applied for, and they listened to me very carefully and answer all my questions in perfect way.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I'm available immediately for this job or not?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty typical process. The recruiter called to conduct a brief screening interview to gauge my general qualifications and interest in the position. The in-person interview was pretty typical. The interview was with a three person panel where they each asked behavior questions such as, "Tell me a time when..." and so forth. At the end, they did ask me to provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

Submitted my application online. AECOM contacted me three days later and we scheduled an initial phone interview. The face to face interview was fairly standard; reviewing my portfolio discussing my prior experience etc.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

The process was very easy and quick. The interviewers were two supervisors and people from other departments. They went over my resume, gave an overview of the company as well as the descriptions of the position, and followed by a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you have been in and how did you resolve the situation   Answer Question