AECOM Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,101 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY)

Interview

Two round interview. Spoke with HR than with senior engineers and an area manager. I didn’t get the job but they were nothing but nice to me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name the least favorite part of your current role
    1 Answer

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

It was simple. Most of the questions were general and about the past experience. Learn about the company through their website and be prepared with all kinds of general questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Madrid) in Jun 2021

Interview

Understood and frame about the AECOM company; the main aspects covered in the position role to work; willing to travel and also training to achieve the goals and delibers of the clients; Position to be working in office, compile information and write the reports and also to do field work, hydro well, collection of soils and water

Interview Questions
  • Able to move to Madrid office and to travel in projects?
  • If I speak spanish medium level?

AECOM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

30 min online interview, ask quite a lot of technical questions and some of the projects you have done at university. She will ask you how do you deal with the difficulties in the project and how long you submit your project ahead of the due date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Psychometric testing, one-way video, two hour long group interview. Group interview involved working with other candidates also going for the same role to solve a particular problem / explain how you would carry out a scenario. We had to take into account different things. Were given 15mins then 5 mins to present back.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the work of this particular role? When have you balanced multiple commitments

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Fácil, perguntas simples e com baixa complexidade. Aleatório e voltam sempre ao mesmo ponto para ver sua posição e se não muda suas respostas. De resto pessoal muito bacana e educados, saber responder ou não, não é desclassificatorio

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

1 hour interview. It was a good discussion with the engineer to talk about the role and what I would be doing if I were to get the position. The engineer was very enthusiastic about their position at the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at AECOM? What interested you in this position?

AECOM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

The recruiter and interviewers are nice and accommodating. The hiring manager was on shore (AU) so we had to do it via video call. They gave me plenty of time to talk about my credentials and they ask very specific questions with regards to the role.

Interview Questions
  • They have very standard questions but focus mainly on the hard skills set required for the job.
1 person found this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

it was a series of interviews asking your experiences, your strengths and weakness. your reason why you are leaving and what will you impart yto the team if you are hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Online interview, the interviewer is a senior engineer or a higher position. The interviewer will ask many technical questions and may need to perform calculations. The interview duration is around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,101 Interviews