AECOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AECOM Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2018

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

The process was not long and drawn out, but was a little intimidating with several more people than the typical interview. General questions were asked and everything seemed reasonable.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Norfolk, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward. They ask you how important safety is to you in your everyday life. Then its pretty much a run down of your resume.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wainwright, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Fort Wainwright, AK) in October 2017.

Interview

Professional HR interview with applicable professional and personal questions. The interview setting was in a HR professionals office and began with light conversation to enable the interviewer the opportunity to get to know me as a person and allowed me to maintain a professional and comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the AECOM team.   1 Answer

Configuration Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (Gaithersburg, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

Job Duties and Job Responsibilities, CM Tools used and years of experience using them. Writing a CM Plan and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP). CM Audits conducted and corrections being made.

Interview Questions

• Job qualifications.Tools used for the job. Consulting.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM in February 2017.

Interview

Its a two step interview process. First with the recruiter and second with the construction manager. The recruiter interview was really easy going and laid back. I've yet to have the second interview but will update information

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, are you okay with these hours, give me an example of a difficult time with coworker/management/customer. Standard interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process starts with a phone interview and is then followed by a face to face interview. There are usually a minimum of 3 people on the panel. Usually an offer follows within about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very informal and easy process. Toughest part was completing the online application form and submitting resume. Required uploading a resume to the online system and then answering several questions online.

Interview Questions

• It was mainly just about getting to know me and my personality a little more. Not really any specific job or technical questions. I think that was already ironed out based on referrals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AECOM (Phila, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

manage construction projects from start to finish, what have you done in your past work, how did you like your job and how did you not like your job, how would you do a job differently, what can you offer the company, what kind of fit will I be

Interview Questions

• what type of company is this, where are the opportunities, how does it make money   Answer Question

Negotiation

smooth and professional

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at AECOM (Fredericksburg, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

My interview and hiring were conducted by URS in Sep 2014,less than 30-days prior to their acquisition by AECOM in Oct 2014. Several phone conversations with various people; and a one-on-one lunch interview was all it took. However, I was hired in Sep 2014 as a "Zero-Hour Employee" (IE: on the pay roll, but drawing no pay) until they could "win" a project to assign to me, which did not occur until Feb 2015..

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AECOM (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Required an initial phone call with an AECOM recruiter, followed by an interview invite which included preparation and delivery of a 10-minute presentation. Second round interview was more explanation of the job and some Q & A.