AbbVie Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 453 of over 453 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AbbVie

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie (Paris) in Jun 2021

Interview

J'ai postulé sur le site du laboratoire puis j'ai eu un 1er entretien avec une manager de l'équipe très calme et intelligent. Ensuite j'ai eu un 2e entretien avec une autre manager de la même équipe

Interview Questions
  • Parcours (études, vie personnelle) Motivations pour le poste
    Answer Question

AbbVie

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

Pretty standard go through your resume. They they have you do a mock sales call. They tell you to push the drug on the doctor even when they give you push back. In any other circumstance it wouldn't be that odd...but pushing a doctor to prescribe meds...it just felt wrong and weird. Maybe it was the way she explained it? Something felt ethically wrong with this. I think couldn't get past that. I was ok walking away from this opportunity:

Interview Questions
  • Push this doctor to prescribe this med, even though they are giving you objections.

AbbVie

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

Ich hatte zwei Interviews, die beide in Form eines Videocalls stattfanden. Ein Interview war mit einem HR-Vertreter und das zweite Interview war mit dem Hiring Manager. Im Anschluss erhielt ich via Email Bescheid über den Ausgang.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AbbVie

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

J ai postulé en ligne. Temps d attente long (>1 mois) après candidature. Entretien de 1h avec RH et responsable technique. Puis refus après environs un mois, avec appel téléphonique de la RH.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AbbVie

Application

I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

Applied online. The system is do not expect any communication back even an auto generated rejection. Since I am very excited about the company and role, I reached out to a person who is currently in the same function. He was very kind and open to share more about his role. I reached out also the hiring managers. One of them asked me for my CV and motivation to send to HR. No response until today. The position continues to be open. It feels very disappointing given that I have very strong motivation and highly relevant experience. Not even a screen with a recruiter. Disappointing experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AbbVie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

First interview was with hiring manager. She was 15 minutes late. She mentioned that she needed to jump off five minutes before our scheduled end. Meeting was 12 minutes. I thought that was it. I surprised to get asked for a second interview. I had two. Both started late, but I was allotted the full time, even a few minutes over. Both were good discussions. It's been three months, I never heard back from anyone. I sent thank-you notes immediately & several follow-up emails. I don't know why companies can't close the loop. Why ghost people?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AbbVie

Application

I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

Submitted application online and was contacted by the employer in 3 weeks. Interviewed with employer for 30 minutes virtually and was offered the position in the following week over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AbbVie

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

The initial interview process was smooth. I talked with hire managers by Webex and the feedback was quite positive. I was asked to present for 30min during remote onsite interview. I did spend lots of time to prepare. When I got into remote onsite, the experience was really awkward. I felt that the decision had been made, and they just needed another candidate for HR file. The questions for me were pretty straightforward. Some interviewers did not even turn on cameras. I expected more respect from people in this big pharmaceutical with good reputation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AbbVie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

started the application with talent acquisition, interview by the hiring manager, hiring manager's manager, and finally meeting HR. The entire process took around 6 weeks. There is no proper follow-up by talent acquisition/hr after the interview and number of emails or calls to check on the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • interviewers first introduce themselves, followed by sharing your own experiences.

AbbVie

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AbbVie

Interview

Interview was very focused on technical skills and knowledge of the science behind processes. Consisted of a typical HR screening call, 45 minute call with the hiring manager and then a full day (5 hours) of final round interviews with a team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your research experience then asked in depth questions about the science behind the protocols
  • How would you make a 1 mmol buffer solution?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 453 Interviews