Acxiom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Entry Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview within two weeks. It was a lot of the normal interview questions you would expect. Phone interview was on a Monday and I was scheduled for an in-person interview the following Friday. They offered me the position within 30 minutes of the end of the interview. The interviewers were very pleasant. They asked very practical questions to see how I thought and processed logic problems. Overall, the process was great and I was very blessed that it went as quickly as it did.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you have done that you are most proud of in your life? Least proud of?   Answer Question

Jun 9, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to provide a positive candidate experience such as yours. We will utilize your feedback to ensure future recruiting and interview experiences... More

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Cape Coral, FL).

Interview

Phone and in person interviews with multiple people. Interviews with several layers of employees and management. Phone was first and then a multiple week wait (with follow ups) before invited in to the office. Easy questions.

Interview Questions

• Willing to expand your role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacts you, before getting an interview, if you are a fit they decided to move forward with interview. Very nice recruiter. When i was interviewed I met not only with one person but six

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an issue with a co-worker?   1 Answer

Oct 9, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to deliver a great candidate experience and utilize feedback like yours to establish consistency and look for ways to improve!

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was great, did not feel uncomfortable and was very professional! Everyone that I spoke with had a wonderful positive attitude making me feel right at home! The questions that were asked was appropriate for the review and not off subject for the job that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What are you comfortable doing at work? What is your background?   1 Answer

Oct 23, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We work diligently to provide an excellent candidate experience. Should you identify any way in which we can improve our processes, please... More

Learning and Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

I was contacted via Linked In and had a pre-screen with a recruiter who said she was going to set up an interview with the hiring manager. She said it would be a couple weeks and then never contacted me again.

Interview Questions

Acxiom Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback provides valuable candidate insight into our recruiting process and allows us to better understand how we need to... More

Associate Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in August 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of four. The interview took about 40 minutes. Dress was casual. I think all four of my interviewers were wearing shorts (it was a Friday). I would definitely dress up, but you may not want to wear a suit.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Whole process took 3 weeks. One phone interview for 30 mins with basic javascript, AngularJs and CSS questions. Onsite interview was of 2 hours, couple of technical discussions and one interview about agile processes.

Although i did well in interview but didn't get offer due to legal logistics.

Interview Questions

• JS closure, Hoisting, ES6, AngularJS coding standard and services.   Answer Question

Oct 9, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting/Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are dedicated to improving our candidate experience and delight in exploring candidate feedback to do so. We would like to learn... More

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke initially with the recruiter about basic skills and experience relating to the job. Then had a 20 min phone interview with the hiring manager who didn't seem very interested and probably had made up her mind already. They do not have the common courtesy to let people know that they are no longer under consideration, not very difficult to do instead of letting applicants keep guessing until they give up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Entry Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Axciom reached out to me for an interview after seeing my final project for a coding program I attended. The interview was set two days after the call. It was a team interview of 5 with the project manager and 4 devs on the team. Mostly technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on SQL, Unix, operator functions, = vs ==, mostly in the format of code on a sheet of paper they ask you to look at and tell them the output.

Also asked about source control, 4 principles of OOP, and general logic assessment.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

It is a 30 minutes phone interview with first 5 minutes asking me about previous projects, and last 5 minutes me asking the interviewee questions. In the major 20 minutes the interviewee asked me two technical questions.