Acxiom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke initially with the recruiter about basic skills and experience relating to the job. Then had a 20 min phone interview with the hiring manager who didn't seem very interested and probably had made up her mind already. They do not have the common courtesy to let people know that they are no longer under consideration, not very difficult to do instead of letting applicants keep guessing until they give up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Entry Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Axciom reached out to me for an interview after seeing my final project for a coding program I attended. The interview was set two days after the call. It was a team interview of 5 with the project manager and 4 devs on the team. Mostly technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions on SQL, Unix, operator functions, = vs ==, mostly in the format of code on a sheet of paper they ask you to look at and tell them the output.

Also asked about source control, 4 principles of OOP, and general logic assessment.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

It is a 30 minutes phone interview with first 5 minutes asking me about previous projects, and last 5 minutes me asking the interviewee questions. In the major 20 minutes the interviewee asked me two technical questions.

Entry Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview within two weeks. It was a lot of the normal interview questions you would expect. Phone interview was on a Monday and I was scheduled for an in-person interview the following Friday. They offered me the position within 30 minutes of the end of the interview. The interviewers were very pleasant. They asked very practical questions to see how I thought and processed logic problems. Overall, the process was great and I was very blessed that it went as quickly as it did.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you have done that you are most proud of in your life? Least proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

I was interviewed for the Intern of Network Engineering position. I was quizzed on relevant material, and asked about my work history and experience. The process was comfortable and well done by the managers present (both no longer work for Acxiom, however).

The only negative part to the interview process was the duration I waited after. It took upwards of 20 days to hear back.

Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. I have interviewed here for a few positions. It was always like this for me. There were always at least 3 people in the interview asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want to work here and what will you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acxiom in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter the next day. We set up a phone interview for the following day. After the 30 minute call, she said everything sounded great and I would hear from the hiring manager. A week later I reached out to the recruiter since I had not been contacted. No response. A month later I contacted the recruiter for an update. The next day I received a generic email that said I had not been chosen.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acxiom.

Interview

I was initially contacted via my LinkedIn Profile followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and a face to face interview with senior team members. Took 1 week from initial contact to offer. The scheduling assistant was very professional and helpful with setting up a time that worked for both my schedule and the teams. The entire team was friendly and welcoming, even for my interview. They were able to break down the job expectations in a clear manner. Very positive experience!

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acxiom (Conway, AR).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter. After the initial phone screening, there was an interview with a panel (3 members of the team, including the senior manager). The day after the interview, I was offered the job. The interview process was very straight-forward. There were several questions regarding previous knowledge and self-taught abilities, but mainly very general interview questions.

Digital Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acxiom (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a job fair. We exchanged info and connected via email later that day. We scheduled and interview for later that week. Then had to pass a background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What is the main differences between coding for HTML emails and normal HTML coding?   1 Answer