Akamai Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 690 of over 690 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Akamai (New York, NY) in Aug 2020

Interview

4 rounds 1HR - about self - explains the process - sets expectation - TECHNICAL QUESTIONS - DNS, HTTP/S, HTTPS METHODS(get,put....), DDOS, TCP/UDP. 2 Hiring Manager - About self, How did you hear about the company? - Tell me what happens when you type www.abc.com on the browser? DNS flow! - Tell me about your experience with difficult customers. 3 Team head /Mentor - Tech and Behavioral - Tradeoffs of using the cloud? Drawbacks? what do you do in your free time? describe your relationship with your fellow workmates? 4 Presentation - Scenario-based - 1 hour - Question-based on what you present and how you handle the interview

Interview Questions
  • ECHNICAL QUESTIONS - DNS, HTTP/S, HTTPS METHODS(get,put....), DDOS, TCP/UDP. ell me what happens when you type www.abc.com on the browser? DNS flow digg command
    1 Answer

Akamai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

I was interviewed by the Sr. Recruiter, Marketing Director, Sr. Dir. of Industry Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, VP of Product Marketing and the Director of Regional Sales. There were first a couple of screening interviews, and then I was invited into the office for in-person meetings. Everyone was very nice, smart and professional.

Interview Questions
  • What measures of success do think are important for this role?
  • What would your first 3 months of onboarding look like with our company?

Akamai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

Its been 3 weeks since the interview, No response, No Feedback, Nothing, This treatment is unfair for the experienced candidates. HR should be trained on proper professional ethics before taking up their job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akamai (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

4 interview rounds: 1st round was the Human Resources round. Where they check your communication skills. Standard questions - Why Akamai, how did you know Akamai. Followed my Project Management Interview with the reporting manager. Technical Interview with Solution Architect Panel Interview - with Reporting manager, technical project manager, solution architect, a security consultant. Case study was given - to explain CDN and Cloud Technologies.

Interview Questions
  • Thorough understanding of DNS, CDN, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, Caching, Cache-Control, Headers, Client Management, Customer Engagement, team handling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai (New Delhi)

Interview

Best interview experience I ever had. The interviewers Imran and Suhesh were down to earth and very friendly. I wasn't prepared well. But they tried to give me several chances. And they were motivating as well. I will never forget this interview in my life. Cause this is how the interviewers should be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Akamai

Application

I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

After 2 other interviews it was the final one with the team leader or something like that. He mainly wanted to check the knowledge with general and basic subjects. The interview was nice.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Akamai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

Is was the first round online test. I applied on their career page. After a day they sent a mail for the online test. It was a 50min coding test. There were two questions one on hashmap and other on collections.

Interview Questions
  • I thought it was a regular aptitude test. But it was a coding test. And I fail miserably. They did mentioned what kind of test it will be...after I clicked the link there was no coming back.

Akamai

Application

I interviewed at Akamai

Interview

Interviewers needed to reschedule calls as they seem to be preoccupied or as if the taken acquisition was not their priority. This behavior might reflect internal disorganization or coordination. One of the interviewers did not sound assertive or direct with the questions that were being asked.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with day to day Technical Incident response related to - Pcap captures and traffic analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akamai (Ottawa, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me, scheduled a coding pair-up interview. The interviewer wasn't interested, was given 45 mins to solve 3 questions. No help or input was provided in case of doubt, the interviewer himself didn't know stuff! I was promised a follow-up interview but the recruiter ghosted out for more than a week and I followed up to later find out they didnt proceed with me!

Interview Questions
  • Pros and cons of recursion A prime number question To find the magic number while finding the running sum of an array where the total cant go less than 1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Akamai (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process was great but after last round there is no update from the recruiter end for the further process since 1 month. Don't know why companies does not value candidates time. I was impressed by the interview process and hiring manager however the whole experience has been ruined now,

Interview Questions
  • Requirement gathering puzzles logical puzzles BA characteristics

Akamai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akamai in Apr 2021

Interview

Had total 4 rounds of interview, with first two being technical, 3rd techno-managerial and 4th managerial. The process was overall good, with questions on both testing and the language in JD. Prepare everything from JD in depth and it should be enough.

Interview Questions
  • Technical: Python - Dict v/s Tuple, Memory management, Networking, Questions around experience on framework development and DB. Coding Round: 1. Return the minimum factor of a given prime number. 2. Given a binary number in single linked list return the decimal format of the same.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 690 Interviews