Allianz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allianz Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

I had an interview through a staffing agency. They first called and told me the information about the job, type( full time, contact, temp to hire) and the location. I took the interview. At the company I met with the manager and her manager.

Cash Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allianz (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews with the head of HR, the head of the department, and a fellow employee. The interview lasted about 2 hours long and I ended up receiving an offer from this company and had to submit a background check the next day. Right when I printed a finished copy of these papers, I got a call stating that they were retracting the offer due to an employee deciding to stay with the company instead of resigning. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

CFO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allianz (Petaluma, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Two interviews happened quickly, then months without any feedback or response to questions. During the interviews there was no discussion or questions around Finance skills only on IT.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allianz (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I for one had no phone call interview or anything of that sort and was called in for Super Day immediately. The interview took place in New York and was eye opening. Rapid 30-minute interviews with 7 individuals, 1 break for 20 minutes... great experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?
      Name some problems with our financial market today?
      What is happening today our global environment?
      What is the 10-year treasury?
      How can we improve this "..." market?
      Why you?
      How are you different from this person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer had no room for negotiation.

Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to do a lot of emailing myself. It was a lot guided by me, and it took a long time to here back on the initial interview. If I hadn't got in contact, no clue when I would have been told no.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard. There was a prescreen, then a personal interview process with multiple people. It was laid back and very professional. I got the impression people were happy and dedicated to finding a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How to deliver on time, on budget with quality while having competing projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Simple questions, very friendly interviewer who ended up being my supervisor for the entirety of the internship. Second interview with an ultimate colleague who ran the department who asked more in-depth questions and expected me to be knowledgable about the company and the sustainable development department

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in the sustainable development department at Allianz?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (New York, NY).

Interview

Welcome, overall smooth in process very positive impression for all those people first on board, luxurious building in Asia, loads of europeans around, really great first impression compared with any other companies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allianz in November 2016.

Interview

Asked normal questions. Took months for them to get back to me, only once I reached out to them did they answer me. Then I was offered a different position, and the same thing occurred. I learned months later that I was not chosen.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allianz (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I did a phone screen with a recruiter that went really well. Several days later, I met in person with the hiring manager. We walked through my resume, went through a few behavioral questions, and I asked a few of my own. It was a really great experience (which I credit to the hiring manager more than Allianz); I left feeling like the hiring manager really gave me the opportunity to show everything that I would bring to the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a decision that helped grow your career.   Answer Question