Allianz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allianz

2.8

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (Richmond, VA) in February 2020.

Interview

It was chill and relaxing. First was an interview on the phone, and then another phone interview that mad more substance to it. Then they gave a case study.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Friendly but very serious. I did some reading about the life insurance industry before which helped. The interview questions posted here on Glassdoor were relevant so it is worth the time to review them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

They have 2 step interview process: Technical and F2F. On technical they are sending you the link and you do it via computer. It records you and there are 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Selenium Webdriver? How to reverse a String? How to switch windows? How to locate dynamic elements?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allianz (Richmond, VA) in April 2019.

Interview

Straightforward and to the point nice phone interview. Did not have any problems was a little nervous keeping fingers crossed. Called me on time would reccomend this company to anybody and friends.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz in April 2019.

Interview

Applied and didn't hear back for several months. There was a phone screening followed by two 30 minute interviews with an actuary. They didn't know what position I was applying for, so not exactly well organized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (Richmond, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

The Interviewer was late. The Salary is non negotiable. Typical behavior questions. Prepare ahead of time for the usual behavior questions. Have your questions about the job ready before the interview! Do your research on the company!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allianz.

Interview

The recruiter was very strict and unfriendly. She wasn't interested in any pleasantries and made me very uncomfortable but overall it was ok. So far this has been my worse experience with a recruiter. At least the people I have encountered in my job search have been nice

Interview Questions

• How familiar I am with Allianz   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allianz (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2019.

Interview

A phone screen, and then an in person interview with the hiring manager and two others that had similar positions. Very canned questions with little opportunity to ask about the position. I feel that it was rushed.

Interview Questions

• What are three weaknesses and strengths. I really think this question is ridiculous and outdated. It feels like they have nothing better to ask you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allianz (Golden Valley, MN) in December 2018.

Interview

I showed up at the security front desk 20 min early, checked in and received a temporary badge. I waited for over 30 min before following up at the security desk and was told the person who was supposed to interview me was not in today. I naturally assumed the guard had attempted to contact someone else from the department I was supposed to interview with and asked him if he did. He stated no he had not, I then asked him to to do so, he stated no, he would not do so and said there was nothing he could do. I was at a loss for words. I asked again and he said he would not make any attempt to contact anyone in that department. I then went outside to call my ride to ask for a pickup. I came back in 10 min later and lo and behold there was (finally) someone there to escort me up to the floor for an interview. I was taken upstairs and passed off to yet another person who appeared to be about 22 yrs old. He apologized for the inconvenience and we proceeded with the interview, during which he talked extensively about how organized and accountable Allianz is as a company. That being said, this interview was set up weeks in advance. The fact that the person who was supposed to interview me didn't show up, and no plan B was set up, and no one bothered to tell the security desk, tells you all you need to know about the reality vs. the PR in this company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about management involvement in your daily routine?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allianz (East Hartford, CT) in October 2018.

Interview

Very nice people. Good process and personable interviewer. Moved slower than I had hoped but still a good process. Thank you. I took another role but was a valuable experience.