Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2018

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I applied online through the university in December, First round interview was in person with a panel of two research analysts on campus, second round was 30 minutes on the phone with one managing analyst and one principal.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

There were no cases, just fit questions, and asking about past research experience. First round was one interview with two consultants, basically just a conversation about your resume and why you want to work for the company.

Intern Interview

Interview

30 minute interview with two Analysts. Both of the interviewers were very nice. Was asked fairly straightforward questions about coursework and experience using data. Be able to talk about a project you have done with data in great detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult course or topic so that it can be easily understood   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

First round with one 30-min interview, mostly behavioral. After that you're invited to their office for a second round interview, which consists of four 30-minute interviews with a 90 lunch with two analysts in between .

Question format was largely behavioral, with some hypothetical cases designed to learn about your approach to problem solving.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I had an On campus interview. It was with two interviewers, one analyst, the other more senior position. The interview lasted for about 30 mins. The questions are mostly behavioral, and there was no case question.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

In my first round, I was greeted by two alums from my school who performed a slightly awkward interview that was mostly reviewing my background. It certainly didnt help that I did not have a statistics background

Interview Questions

• If Analysis Group gave you a blank check, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Very Terrible interview process. Aggressive and confrontational, and just plain rude. They asked very general questions, but the interview process itself was very disorganized and unpleasant. They forgot to print/look up my resume, and asked to me to email it to one of the interviews during the interview time. One interviewer asked me to "defend my grades" to them

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

After applying I was invited to a first round interview with current analysts. I thought the interview was incredibly odd (one interviewer was pretty cold and the other was ferociously biting their nails during it). Apparently they liked me as I got moved onto the final round at the office. Here I had interviews with VP's, principals, and analysts and enjoyed most of the interviews (the analysts i met this time seemed much more normal). Leaving the office I thought it was a decent place to work, but their handling after was horrible. I waited weeks without knowing about if a decision had been made and then eventually contacted the individual who had set up my final round interview because I had an expiring offer on the table with another firm. Never heard back. Seemed incredibly unprofessional and really changed my mind about them. Likely would've taken the other offer anyway but still would've at least liked to have had them tell me if I got the job or not (btw to this day I still do not know lol).

Interview Questions

• Behaviorals, resume stuff, and ask about research/analysis work   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in December 2017.

Interview

Very terrible interview process. Aggressive, disrespectful, confrontational, and rude. They asked very general questions, but the interview process itself was very unpleasant. One interviewer asked me to defend the things listed on my resume to them.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past research project to me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Lewiston, ME) in December 2017.

Interview

On campus interview with friendly interviewers. Resume review and some fundamental behavioral questions. There are no technical questions but more focus on individual backgrounds. Start with "why" questions, then resume reviews, some behavioral questions. Finally, they allow you ask some questions.