Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Analysis Group

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Went through university recruiting. First round was a few behavioral questions and then talked about Econometrics research and the models I used.

Second round was on site and 5 back to back interviews. One was entirely behavioral and the others were deep dives into projects.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the model you did?

How did you deal with incomplete dataset?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

There was a campus round interview and a super day interview in Boston. The interviews were split between behavioral and quantitative analysis experience. I was contacted within two weeks with the interview outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a quantitative analysis project that you've worked on   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The process began with an online application. AG then reached out to set up a phone interview with interested offices. After the phone interview I was invited to fly out for an in-person interview day.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Two stages:
    1. on campus interview
    2. onsite interviews: four half-an-hour interviews + lunch with a current analyst
    Mostly behavioral questions, but also be prepared to talk about your projects/past work in detail

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail a project that you have done in the past.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I did two rounds of interviews: one 30 minute in-person on campus and one 30 minute on the phone. Associates and analysts asked behavioral questions as well as questions on research/data analytics.

Interview Questions

• Describe the quantitative methods you used towards any research or data analytics project you worked on.   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially the resume wasn't properly processed in their system so they followed up to directly send to them. They emailed me a few days later for an initial phone screening.

IT Interview

Interview

the interview was more like a conversation so it was very easy to feel comfortable! There was a great team of people to talk to 1-on-1 so there was very little pressure for the interviewee

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews to discuss resume and skills. As well has behavioral questions. Know you’re resume very well! Especially any research and data analysis experience because they will ask you very specific questions

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Phone interview and then an in-person interview that lasted 5 hours. Met with different people from the company and had behavioral, critical thinking, and case study components, each of which were ~30 minutes. Behavioral qs were typical qs, but the critical thinking and case questions were pretty difficult. There was a writing and math exercise that I wasn’t expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Four 1-1 interviews with 2 senior analysts and 2 managers, then lunch with another senior analyst. On-site interview was tough. Questions include those on a quant project and behavioral questions.