Cover image for Analysis Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 579 of over 579 interviews

Applied online35%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Reviewing your writing skills (looking at the CV and cover letter) is the first screening step so make sure you put a lot of effort in this; during the interviews make you will be meeting with multiple higher-ups who will assess your fit for consulting projects and understand your motivation behind why consulting.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting? What type of mutli-collaborative work have you done before? Tell us how you handled a conflict between team members?
    Answer Question

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Behavioral interview. Asked detailed questions about the projects on the resume. Asked questions about statistical terminology. Behavioral interview. Asked detailed questions about the projects on the resume. Asked questions about statistical terminology.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Analysis Group

Join the conversation on

Consulting

449.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Analysis Group~132526
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Analysis Group? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Analysis Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Firstly, self-introduction. Most questions were based on the resume, past experience, research, and behavioral question. It usually takes 30 minutes. Only a few technical skills questions. Very nice interview team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Phone screening followed by final round interview. The final round interview consisted of 5 different interviews, 30 minutes each. A lot of behavioral questions and questions about previous projects which were data heavy

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a previous stat/data heavy project Team work questions

Analysis Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

Application Round: Resume + Cover Letter, apply through Handshake then through company portal with alumni referral 1st Round: 30 minute with 2 analysts, talked in-depth about research experience, why econ consulting, why AG + behavioral question Final round: Super Day style, 1-1 back to back, asked a variety of questions with focus on research and technical projects as well as teamwork behavioral questions

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what you know about econ consulting, about AG
Tell me about research project - Important Takeaways - why should we care
 Difficulty - Overcome
 Work with a teammate

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

First-round interview 30 mins with an associate. Typically ask about the research experience on your resume and some behavioral questions. You will have some time to ask some questions in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

First round interview was a 2-1, mostly behavioural, and resume based. Second round had a mix of technical and experience questions. Interviewers were very nice. It was broken up into 4x30min interviews, with different focuses each session

Interview Questions
  • Explain what a p-value is as if I don't have a statistical background

Analysis Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

The vp was supposed to ask questions about the projects that I completed (according to the interview reference documents they sent out), but instead, the interviewer really focused on technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Analysis Group

Application

I interviewed at Analysis Group

Interview

describe your university projects, career a project where you worked with a lot of data why A analysis Group? are you a good fit? internship experience? how is it relevant?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2022

Interview

First-Round Interview: Pitch your job market paper and any other academic works relevant to the job, then answer some related questions from the interviewers. Followed by standard behavioral questions. No case studies. 30 minutes in total.

Interview Questions
  • Did you have experience leading a team? Why do you want to work in industry instead of academia? Describe your job market paper assuming your audience have never been exposed to economics before. Do you have any questions for us?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 579 Interviews

Analysis Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Analysis Group as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate and Healthcare Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Summer Analyst and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Analysis Group takes an average of 24 days when considering 587 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Summer Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Healthcare Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Analysis Group according to 587 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 32.90%