Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2018

2.9

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

30 Minutes Phone Interview, Interviewer introduces himself, then I talked about my self. The rest of the time talked about my research. At last, ask me if I have questions for him.

Analyst Interview

Interview

didnt enjoy the interview. they seemed cold/distant. lots of red flags. set up via phone and came in for a super day a few weeks later. the recruiters were generally unresponsive. got an automated rejection letter after.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in April 2018.

Interview

Typical Economics consulting interview questions. I have predicted correctly all the interview questions: introduce yourself, and then what makes you to pursue economics consulting. Do you have any tea work experience and how did you deal with internal conflicts. Research experience?(work through one of your projects in detail, step by step)

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

Two-round interview. The first round was a phone screening by an associate/manager. The second round was onsite. In the second round, there would be 5 interviews by managers and associates. They would ask you some questions about yourself and your research.

Interview Questions

• The questions are really based on the resume. Some interviewers also gave some behavioral questions. I think it worths a try, even though I did not get an offer.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I applied online through the university in December, First round interview was in person with a panel of two research analysts on campus, second round was 30 minutes on the phone with one managing analyst and one principal.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

There were no cases, just fit questions, and asking about past research experience. First round was one interview with two consultants, basically just a conversation about your resume and why you want to work for the company.

Intern Interview

Interview

30 minute interview with two Analysts. Both of the interviewers were very nice. Was asked fairly straightforward questions about coursework and experience using data. Be able to talk about a project you have done with data in great detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult course or topic so that it can be easily understood   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

First round with one 30-min interview, mostly behavioral. After that you're invited to their office for a second round interview, which consists of four 30-minute interviews with a 90 lunch with two analysts in between .

Question format was largely behavioral, with some hypothetical cases designed to learn about your approach to problem solving.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I had an On campus interview. It was with two interviewers, one analyst, the other more senior position. The interview lasted for about 30 mins. The questions are mostly behavioral, and there was no case question.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

In my first round, I was greeted by two alums from my school who performed a slightly awkward interview that was mostly reviewing my background. It certainly didnt help that I did not have a statistics background

Interview Questions

• If Analysis Group gave you a blank check, what would you do with it?   Answer Question