Anthropologie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, did I survey online then was asked to come to the store for a group interview. The process took about a month, I suggest giving your resume in person to make he process faster.

Store Associate Interview

Interview

I submitted my application online and was then contacted to schedule a phone interview. I talked to a store manager and thought it went well, then I didn't hear back from them again.

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You meet with three different managers or employees in three seperate interviews. They ask basic questions about experience and why you enjoy ANTHRO, and at one point ask you to style an outfit based on their 'customers' preference

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the feel of Anthropologie?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

very easy, I applied to a full time permeant position, but they came back with a temp opportunity. Was hesitant to take due to compensation and being over qualified, but I did

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anthropologie (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied on-line; the same day April called to schedule an interview; the following day I was interviewed by Jenny, the hiring manager; and, the same day Jenny called to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• The questions were simple.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anthropologie (New York, NY).

Interview

A series of two interviews, they both were group interviews. After the second interview I got a call back to find out that I had received the job, then they scheduled me to come in for 2 days of training and then I received my schedule for the following week after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good fit for anthropologie?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very relaxed. Sat down with a manager and each took turns talking about ourselves and how the company is set up. Very nice and very pleasant. Asked me a couple questions and I asked some back. Great interview.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

1. Contacted recruiter
    2. Received phone call to set up interviewer
    3. Went on interview

At the end of the interview, I was told that either way, they would let me know. I thought, great, now I won't spend forever wondering. They said they wanted to fill the position by Thanksgiving (as I type this, it's December 7). Suffice to say not only did never hear back but they posted the position on the website about 4 days after I interviewed, signaling to me that they hadn't found the candidate they were looking for. Not getting the job wasn't the issue, the problem was being told you'll hear back whether you get it or not, and then just.....crickets. Very unprofessional especially with it being a management position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Anthropologie? What experience do you have with coaching associates?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Greenwich, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posting here, applied, received a call to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was rather basic and mechanical. Dove straight into the basic questions. A few days later, met with several individuals and sat with two different sets of two different levels of management. After it all, they were not actually hiring for what they posted, but a department manager, which was confusing. I thought it went really well, but I never heard back or had a single form of correspondence or response since...

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The store was advertising open group interviews every week. All you had to do was show up on time. Interviewed with a couple other women. The interview was very laid back, and the questions were open ended. It lasted about 15 minutes. After we were done, we were instructed to fill out an online application, which took at the most 30 minutes to complete. Received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Who is our customer? What is our demographic? How would you describe the Anthro brand? What would you wear if you worked here?   Answer Question