Anthropologie Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,283 of over 1.3K interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anthropologie (New York, NY)

Interview

Was contacted by their HR department about this position. HR was flakey and it look more work on my end to finalize the initial interview. Day of interview HR was late to the zoom by about 15-20min with no heads up. When we did speak we discussed future interviews in the process which they would be setting up. After a week I had to follow up on my thank you letter regarding the next calls. I was told in a vague way the role was leaning in a new direction. It was dishonest as the job posting is still up on multiple sites including their own and the role has not changed. I remember negative experiences like this and others should take note. They did me a favor because it's not a company I would want to work for and my experience and time is better served elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background
    Answer Question

Anthropologie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Interview was great and felt like a conversation. I had two interviews and the questions were very simple. I got asked things like challenges I've faced, who I am as a person, and times I have led a team. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Super Easy. They asked about my experience and gave different scenarios on how you would deal with the customer. They also asked what shift availability would I be able to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Find interview process, seemed all over the place but everyone in the company was super kind. The pay was lower than I thought for a company of that size and the guidelines weren't outlined well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Very relaxed and informal, had a casual sit down chat about the role, what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work their, I heard back from them fairly soon after and the whole process was easy and straightforward

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

My interview was conducted by a manager, and she was interviewing another candidate at the same time. It was a little odd answering questions in front of another candidate, but the interview felt pretty relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge you faced in a previous job and how did you deal with it?

Anthropologie

Application

I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Started with an initial online application. The team followed up with an invitation to do an in-person interview. Finally, some online follow-up questions that the manager sent me. I got the confirmation that I was hired that week by phone call with the same manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Super easy interview process!! I applied online and brought my resume into the store as a personal touch. I got a call a couple of weeks later asking to interview. It was casual and I just chatted with the manager in the store. Was offered a job on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

Group interview, questions were fairly simple, lots of “getting to know you” questions that seemed silly, like “what is your favorite color & why?” But probably to see how your personality shines through your answers. Second part is a styling session where they give you x amount of time to put together a story/outfit you would sell to a customer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anthropologie

Application

I interviewed at Anthropologie

Interview

This was a group interview; we had to choose outfits according to different style situations. For instance, I had to create a look for an afternoon work lunch outdoors. We were given 5 minutes to run around the store and pick out items for the look.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your personal style? Why do you want to work at Anthropologie?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,283 Interviews