Anthropologie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.3

Customer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Anthropologie (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy going interview. It was set up more like a conversation and they just wanted to hear about my past experience and what I like to do for fun.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by an in person one on one interview. Very simple and casual. Made you feel welcomed and comfortable being there. Basic interview questions like "What are your strengths?" "Tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

• What outfit would you pick for a mother going to brunch with friends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie (North Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Questions here and there, but quick and simple. There were three of us and we were asked about our favorite retail spots and the reason why we wanted to work at Anthropologie.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthropologie.

Interview

It was a group interview and only lasted about 10 minutes. They asked about our availability and past work experience. Finally, they asked about what we felt the Anthropologie brand represented and our personal style.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy. We had a group interview and then were asked to walk around the store and select an outfit and bring it back to the group to describe why we selected the apparel/accessories.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthropologie in August 2017.

Interview

Great experience. Applied online and received a phone call the same week to schedule an in-store interview. Interview was relaxed, about an hour in length, and was very informative.

Interview Questions

• Select an outfit for a 40-year-old woman going to brunch.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Not stressful at all, very open ended! A big group interview so that was a little intimidating because you only had so much time to stand out. Definitely speak up and know the company!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Anthropologie to someone who has never heard of it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthropologie (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Super great experience! Walked in 15 minutes early to my interview & we started the interview almost immediately. Super chill and relaxed interview. The hiring manager was so sweet and made me feel super comfortable. It was a one on one interview. Received a call the next day with the job offer!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Small talk, asked a few questions trying to gauge my understanding of the anthropologie brand, picked out outfits for different women based on instructions from the manager. Ex: 35 year old soccer mom, wants to look cute, but doesn't want to be uncomfortable all day.

Customer Associate Interview

Interview

There were two rounds to the interview with the associate manager then the store manager. Questions were focused on my work ethic and personal style. Both managers were friendly and trying to get a feel if I would fit into their work environment.