Associa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Associa

2.6

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associa (Tucson, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three of the senior staff. They do not mention night meetings. They do not mention that you are not compensated for all your Millage. They are all
    About customer service and were not able to answer a lot of questions of how they are different from other management companies

Interview Questions

• They do not mention night meetings depending on association but be ready to work 40 plus extra hours a month because of meetings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not negotiate

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associa (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with the head of HR, who asked a series of questions to determine if you meet the qualifications (reliable transportation, customer service background, management background). Then second round was a live interview with the person who would be the direct supervisor, so the questions were more to review the resume and get a feel for personality to see if it's a good fit. The final round was a sit down with the President of the company and another senior leadership member - a formality and sort of a get to know you session. Overall, it wasn't a bad process, seemed like they were thorough and earnest in finding a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate homeowner who is screaming at you on the phone?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient. I had a quick phone discussion with the recruiting manager and was quickly brought in to meet with her in person. I was then brought back in for a second interview with the VP. Two days later I was notified that I had received the job. Everyone was very kind and invested in the entire process.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was direct and to the point. At the time in 2012 they were experiencing a lot of turnover and poor morale. Questions asked revolved around prior experience, how you would handle different situations regarding homeowner complaints, board demands and maintenance situations as well as your knowledge of accounting, management, budgeting, financial analysis, various computer programs.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Just one onsite interview, It was an one hour interview taken by two supervisor, Was were friendly and positive environment while the interview process. After the interview there will be a background check and Drug test.

Associate Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the very next day to schedule an onsite interview.
     I interviewed with four members of senior management (two in person and two by Skype). There were a lot of questions but I felt comfortable with them. I received a call the next day for a second interview, and met with the same members of senior management but this time discussed more specifics such as what I was looking for and what they were looking for. I received a call the next day and received paperwork to complete the drug test and background check which took about two weeks. Once approved, I started immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is something you learned and improved on over the past ten years?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and very interesting interview, basic questions, no tests required. Interview with 2 managers and department director about 1 hours total, offer on the same day or day after.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screening with the recruiter to get to know more about you. Then you go in for one on one interviews with the managers and director who are responsible for the department.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting questions since it's an entry level job.   Answer Question

Several Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Associa (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

They don’t have their stuff together at Associa. They actually tell you that... it was an interview like any other. I interviewed for one position but they called me back for another. I gather they lie a lot.

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask me much, I mostly initiated the conversation. On another interview the one person who seemed to know what he was doing asked me what’s important to me as an employee   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I got an interview through Manpower. The interview went extremely well and I felt comfortable to talk and be open. He offered me a position immediately and I will start work tomorrow. He talked about there is tons of room for advancement which is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected just make sure you are excited and interested, which I definitely was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation just said that if I am interested contact my employment agency.