Associa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy not a orthodox PM rool main tool project manager excel and power point how do you handle scope creep how well do you deal with change what are your strengths / weakness

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult coworkers   1 Answer

Negotiation

Under cut

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called for in person with associa I attended the interview. everything looked good but never heard back from them. they posted the vacancy again. I dont know why i was not selected.

Settlements Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I received an email to request for a phone screen. The recruiter emailed me back to schedule a time and day. Then on the day of the phone interview she contacted me and we spoke for about 30-45 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position? What did you like about your past positions and what did you dislike about them? Where do you see your career in 5 years?   Answer Question

General Ledger I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very scary. That was the worst interview of my life. I was interviewed by 3 different people the same day and at some point, I had brain freeze and was about to walk out the building. But I thought to myself since I was already there I might as well get it completed. Three different managers one after the other, was a really terrible nightmare for me. The day was one of the worse days I had that week.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of accrual accounting, what do accountants do.   1 Answer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associa (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I had a phone interview first, the a face to face interview with HR, and finally, a face to face with the location I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• The questions that stood out the most were the, "how do you handle customer complaints?" that question came up a lot in different ways. "What would you do if a customer is being defiant about a problem?" and so on. These come up because not to many people call in but when they do, they are usually upset about a HOA rule or something along those lines.   1 Answer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associa (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was three steps, phone, HR interview, and Hiring Manager interview. Each Interviewer asked pertinent questions in regards to work experience and skills. Each interviewer was pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me and my abilities. They also were enthusiastic about the Company and expressed the advantages for working for Associa. My positive experience didn't just begin with my first in person interview. It began at the front desk. The receptionists Joy and Sharon were incredible examples of what was to come if I was hired. They were knowledgeable of the Company and they showed professionalism in their positions. They made me feel right at home. Overall the most positive interview experience in my many years in the workforce.

Commu Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Associa (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant and informational. Lots of questions and examples. Interview process was 3 steps. Beginning with a phone screening at the HR office in Texas. Drug screening and background check was also required. Very formal and processional.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time especially with unexpected time sensitive projects?   Answer Question

Accounting Delinquency Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I had a very positive interview the manager that I met with made interviewing very easy. Company seems very employee oriented. Next day I was called with an offer. I did except.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and efficient. I had a quick phone discussion with the recruiting manager and was quickly brought in to meet with her in person. I was then brought back in for a second interview with the VP. Two days later I was notified that I had received the job. Everyone was very kind and invested in the entire process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associa.

Interview

Easy, quick interview process. Had my resume on careerbuilder and got a phone call within a week or two by the recruiter. I met with two account executives, had a pleasant interview, and got a phone call that night with an offer. I accepted right away!