Associa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associa Interview Questions

Interviews at Associa

2.5

On Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Associa.

Interview

I received an email for the best available date for a phone interview and I had another phone interview an in person interview. They make you feel comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• My experience?
      Asked me different scenarios
      Why do I want to work for them?   Answer Question

Owner Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Associa.

Interview

The hiring process was refreshing. The interviewers made me feel very comfortable and were very polite. They made me feel as if I was already apart of the Associa family.

Interview Questions

• What would I consider to be a flaw or something that I can work on about myself.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

Applied online. HR contacted me and did a brief online interview and set up a 1 on 1 interview. Interview with Branch Manager and lead admin assistant. Very positive attitude throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose this industry?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

This was a three step process:
    1. Technical Interview with Architect. Easy going interviewer. One person on phone.
    2. Interview with IT Director. Easy going interviewer. One person on the phone.
    3. In-person case study with several people in the office and some on conference call. This part was very stressful. I did not perform at my best during this step therefore I did not get the offer.

Feedback took about a week to get. Most likely some of the candidates got interviewed right before I got my feedback.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were standard on C#, Javascript exposure, Cloud tech, TFS/GIT.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

First step was the 1 hour phone interview. Second step was the Case Study interview process which took around 2 hours or more.. Third Step was another interview at the office to see if I can answer some more white board test related questions. I'm a little disappointed but I had feeling that I was not getting the job as the people that interviewed me were super conservative and have never had any QA automation engineer so did not understand how or what to ask instead they just gave me some Case Study interview and follow up interview white board questions. Waste of time for me.

Interview Questions

• Case Study: Airline ticket booth scenario figure out a solution to decrease the time and optimize the overall process for airport check-in. 10 page book with all sorts of data and reading then white board everything at the end and they will critique it.   1 Answer
    • White Board Interview 2 Test Scenario: How to test an algorithm with database and API endpoint.   1 Answer

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Washington, DC).

Interview

I received a call from the HR manager one week after sending my application to schedule the interview. A week later I interview with the property manager and another manager

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Associa (Richardson, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied on August and they called me on November for an interview. I had one interview and the next day they gave me the offer. I was asked for my previous experience, and my education.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous experience related to this role?   Answer Question

HOA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associa (Denver, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call and discussed with interviewer. A followup meeting was scheduled for the following week. During the interview a review of my resume was done. Various "how did you handle" questions were asked.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa.

Interview

Interviewer seemed disinterested. She wasn’t engaged and made no eye contact. She was writing the entire time. She made no facial expressions. Seemed as if she was doing it out of obligation.

Team Player Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

long and tedious background check, will have you working before the background check is completed. they will require you to have a license before you start. the customer care makes no money do not apply or the admin no reception on duty so get your license but be prepared you will be doing everything no accounting department