Blackbaud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

2.8

Interview

I applied online then had one video interview with the hiring manager. After the video interview I was asked for references and my three references were sent an online survey asking about me.

Interview Questions

• Explained job responsibilities and asked if that was something I’d be able to fulfill   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

There were two phone screenings - one informal (about 30 minutes) and one more formal (about an hour). I was already familiar with the products so questions were about my knowledge and implementation as well as work style.

Interview Questions

• What do you already know about the position and company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a recruiter. The next step was a video interview. The questions were automated and recording sent to Blackbaud. Finally, I had an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you did not know the answer to a client's question?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. They contacted me within 1 week to complete a self-recorded video interview with pre-selected questions using Hirevue. After submitting, I was contacted 2 weeks later to come in for a face-to-face interview at their Charleston, SC office. Process took 2.5 hours, with 1 hour of shadowing a current BDR and 3 thirty minute interviews back-to-back with different managers. Very pleasant/conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not achieve a goal you had set and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Write out an email that you would send to a potential client after scheduling them for a follow-up conversation over the phone (timed).   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Austin, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

They employed a HireVue interview. There were 5 questions. There were 3 pre-recorded questions, you had 2 minutes (or so) to answer it, and there was no "do overs." They alternated the video responses with 2 essay questions which you had unlimited time to answer. For a sales candidate, it took away any chance to create rapport, read your audience and make necessary adjustments. I understand, if they are getting a ton of resumes, it helps to fish for the very best, but I'm not sure this is the best way to find true talent.

Interview Questions

• Something that I would want them to know about me (last question).   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Two person interviewing, general questions then skills test on paper. The skilltest was two programming problems that were not too difficult. Very friendly then talked about company culture and work environment.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in November 2019.

Interview

1st interview: via hirevue (video)

2nd interview: face to face
    It began with a tour of the facility

Be persistent. It may take a while to receive a response but remain patient yet diligent.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daniel Island, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Daniel Island, SC) in November 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for two different positions but after going for multiple interviews (one of which was 3 hours long) and having really positive feedback from both, I was rejected with no explanation. The people were all very nice but it appeared they were just stringing me along.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very specific to the jobs. It didn't seem like they had a very formal hiring process.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online for one role that I didn't get, but their talent pool identified me as a viable candidate for another role. I applied for that and was fast-tracked into a panel interview, followed by a couple of 1-on-1 calls with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the things that drive you in your current role?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandywine, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Brandywine, MD) in November 2019.

Interview

After applying I received an email to coordinate a 45 phone interview. The next should be a panel interview with the current team. If selected travel to the one the local offices for more details concerning the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to provide details related to skills and qualifications. Be brief and professional   1 Answer