Blackbaud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2018

2.8

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Scattered, inconsistent messaging between HR and the management team from pre-interview stage to final interview. I ended the interview process when a conversation about comp revealed that although I had been asked, and gave, my current and expected comp, we were a great distance apart. Salary wasn't competitive as I had other active opportunities and ended up with a base of six figures higher than the top of their range.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

Initial interview is entirely by video. You are given the opportunity to field practice questions, record them, play them back and judge your own performance. Do enough practice questions, and you eventually get a really good idea of what the interview will be like. Again, the practice AND the actual interview are canned questions that you record and submit. I didn't get an offer, but I actually enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• This is a company that provides services to help non-profits manage their processes, human resources, recruiting, marketing, etc. Question along those lines, the value of "giving back", How important is creativity in your job? What makes a company worth working for, etc.   Answer Question

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Interview

It was a video interview and you were given time to practice before actually starting the real thing, however the actual questions were not the same as the practice questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The interview was easy, the interviewer asked 3 questions , The first was to check if a string is a palindrome or not. The spaces needed to be ignored. The second was a cat and dog problem including object oriented concepts.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Terre Haute, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at the career fair at my school, mentioned that I had been interested in them for several years. They sent me an email requesting an interview a couple weeks later. Interview was entirely behavioral, no technical questions. Several weeks later and a couple emails back and forth between my recruiter and I, and I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a piece of software that you don't like? How would you improve it?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Clemson, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience. The person who took the interview was very calm and he raised the level of interview slowly from one question to another. First he asked about Problem solving algorithms questions where he gave few questions to write the code. Next he asked about OOPS Design pattern and gave a scenrio and asked what approach I should use to solve this problem.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

Interview

I was interviewed by two people and they were both very nice and respectful. It was not too intimidating. I was very shaky in my replies and took a while to respond but they did not seem to mind and were both very patient.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud in July 2017.

Interview

Blackbaud has a video round that you have to make through where your video interviewed to a preset of questions before even a recruiter talks to you. I just went through this and felt that the setup was terrible. there were close to 13 questions to be answered in a very short timeframe of 20 minutes. each of the questions required more time to answer than the allocated time. Just no way to answer that many questions in the short a timeframe provided well. ihave gone through hundreds of interviews and make it through to the final onsite rounds in almost 95% of them. This is the first time that i have experienced such a horrendous process. Without having a chance to talk to a physical human being the interview setup is bogus. Please dont waste people's time again Blackbaud. Change your process or stop hiring

Interview Questions

• 1) Why should we hire you. 2) Why Blackbaud. 3) Give 2 examples of your success in a project. i dont remember the rest   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Blackbaud in July 2017.

Interview

After 3 weeks email requesting a Video Interview before they even see you. Onsite for several hours. Exhausting! Two computer test a quick shadow, Tech support questions etc. Interview should be broken down into segments.....................

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you. 2) Why Blackbaud. 3) Give 2 examples of your success in a project. i dont remember the rest   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter and then hiring manager. Brought onsite for interviews with manager and VP. Friendly process, discussion around the market opportunity and what different skills I can bring to the team.