KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CDW Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 836 of over 836 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CDW

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDW

Interview

The process was very long for this level of position (6 calls total: recruiter, video recorded, technical, manager, different manager, and final technical) A lot of the standard non-technical interview questions regarding teamwork, conflict resolution, and scenario-based issues. 1st round technical interview questions were very easy and just involved basic troubleshooting skills of common technical problems. My final round technical questions delved deeper into my technical specialty though.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a conflict or problem you had with a teammate or superior and how did you resolve it?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

CDW

Application

I interviewed at CDW

Interview

The process was pretty extensive. I have 3 interviews. I believe it's pretty long and the interviews are almost asking the same questions. The first was over the phone, then zoom and then in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about CDW

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

CDW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW

Interview

I went through 3 interviews, had great communication and then after the last one I never heard anything back. I followed up with 2 emails and again never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions of being able to use software, though it was weird to be asked about QuickBooks skills for a position outside of accounting.

CDW

Application

I interviewed at CDW

Interview

Interview process consisted of many prep calls and 3 formal interviews. Didn't get the job. They never really directly told me why. It was a simple interview process. I had to do HireVue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDW

Application

I interviewed at CDW

Interview

The interview process was clear and straightforward with a few rounds of asynchronous video interviews before a live phone interview. Some of what was in the description of the job was different than what they had explained would be the commitment and responsibilities during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you disagreed with someone on a project, and how did you handle it?

CDW

Application

I interviewed at CDW

Interview

Day long interview from pareto law (external recruitment firm). Took place in the CDW offices and was given the job offer on the day. Met with senior leadership from CDW and direct manager. Q&A followed by a group team exercise, finishing the day with an individual presentation to three managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDW

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW

Interview

Quite straightforward: Initial phone interview, followed by an e-meeting with the hiring manager, then a writing sample, and finally an interview with the hiring manager's manager. I was able to attain a referral ahead of the interviewing process, so that likely made things different, BUT you can never be certain. I say this because I was offered after submitting a writing sample, effectively skipping a step that I was told would come. I have previous proposal experience, so when I went all-out on making my writing sample, I made sure it looked truly like a B2B deliverable that could be sent to a client. I incorporated information from the website regarding solutions for the issues faced by the fictitious sample company - even though I have not IT experience - and came up with a fake quote to incorporate as well. When I received an unscheduled call back for what I thought would be arranging a final interview, I received a verbal offer. This was MY experience, but like I said I had a referral. Everyone was incredibly kind, fair, and professional, and CERTAINLY represented the what it is like to work for CDW, as I have been on the job for months now. The only difference is that people are warmer now that I am on the team. If there is a message here, it is this: Your interview experience is quite representative of the company. I have experienced a range of work settings (from corporate, to hospitality, to film production) that included loads of nonsense, toxicity, and unprofessionalism. I went looking for the opposite of all of that, benefits, and the chance to attain work-life balance - I found it in CDW.

Interview Questions
  • What is your work experience, and are you familiar with the Shipley process?

CDW

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CDW in Jul 2022

Interview

phone screen w HR recorded video answers excel test 1 hr with 2 managers 30 min with 1 manager Overall the process was smooth but took a long time to go through all of the steps. I also felt as though I didn't get to ask any questions myself until the very end of the process to determine if this was really something that would be a good fit for me too. I received an offer two days after the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW in Jul 2022

Interview

A 15 minute Call interview and another manager level interview needed for intern position. It went smoothly. HR is very nice, provided me with many tips on how to proceed for my next level interview.

Interview Questions
  • Call interview why this job? What you know about this position? What you know about CDW? Your past experience? + One behaviour question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at CDW (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Consisted of Multiple HR interviews and then two person panel with the roles subordinates. This was a highly technical discussion with the two very different strands of the operations function.

Interview Questions
  • Multiple highly detailed questions relating to both the IT section and the supply chain section
Viewing 1 - 10 of 836 Interviews

CDW Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at CDW according to 807 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.68%