CDW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CDW

2.7

1. Featured Interview

PPM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

3 rounds. First round was a phone interview (mostly behavioral questions) followed by another phone interview (questions regarding your professional experience). Final round was a skype interview (questions tailored towards your experience and how that aligns with the role)

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your previous professional experience to this role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and from there had two interviews and online assessments and interview. The online portion had you go through Hireview and web record your answer to four questions. From there you are chosen to interview further with a recruiter and then who could be your manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of “tell me a time” behavioral questions   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

Emailed me to interview me through an online process and if you pass they call you to ask for more details or if you have any questions. Then an in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was a phone screening, followed by a phone interview. After making it through the first two steps, I was invited to a group assessment interview

Interview Questions

• Give a 3 minute pitch answering “Why sales? & why CDW?”   Answer Question

Senior Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2020.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter, 2nd round with hiring manager, 3rd with 2 internal employees. I could tell from the beginning they were just trying to interview 3 candidates and already had the person they wanted to hire picked, very sad for people really needing a job to support their family.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDW (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

It was one day of interviewing with you getting your answer before you leave for the day. It was very long but interesting to go through a whole hiring process at once.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. It starts with a self video interview and a personality interview. Followed by two phone interview reviewing the role and your qualifications. Ultimately I enjoyed my interview process and would recommend the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied through the employer referral program - the process consisted of a answering digital prompts, a phone and video interview, then finally an in-person interview. The final interview lasted for about 2 hours in total.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were on the phone with a decision maker and they say that they're satisfied with their current vendor?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDW (Reston, VA) in February 2020.

Interview

First, Resume (Optional Cover Letter and References)

Second, Video Interview with 7 questions, (Talk about yourself, why you technology interesting, etc.)

Third, a personal call with the employer that involves talking about preparations toward the job (Pay, training, schedule date to start). Keep in mind you are still not an admitted member, but at this point if you play it cool with what you've already said, you're pretty much in.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you found an error than no one else noticed. How did you address it and find the solution.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

I was first given a Hirevue to complete, then I had a phone call with a HR manager, and then I was asked to come into the office for an interview with the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in three words?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

after application process you will get a 7 question recorded video interview that is all digital. It was actually way better than it sounds. I was uneasy about that at first, talking to nobody, but i felt I did okay and was invited to take a phone interview. the phone interview is set up through a calendar app that did not seem to work or they forgot to call me because it was supposed to be yesterday at 4 yet i got no call. i emailed the person i had the contact info for and have not heard back yet which is odd.

Interview Questions

• the questions were standard "tell us a time when.." questions that are picked from an electronic pool of questions   1 Answer