CNA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 243 of over 243 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Phoenix, AZ) in Dec 2021

Interview

I heard back about a week after applying online I was selected for a phone interview. It was with recruiting and went about 40 min. They indicated they wanted to move me through to meet the hiring manager. This was via teams and scheduled for a half hour but went well & almost an hour. The next day the recruiter asked for feedback and said the hiring manager wanted to make an offer. We talked through salary, benefits, PTO, etc., they just had to get it approved by compensation to put it in writing. 4 days later they apologized for the delay and told me I had to meet with the hiring manager’s manager. I did this via teams & it went well. I didn’t hear anything back for 3 weeks and it was a generic email box message thanking me for applying but that they were not moving forward. I’ve never experienced such a thing as presenting a verbal offer then going back on it. I felt this was very disrespectful to not even be contacted by the recruiter that gave me the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Name your biggest accomplishment at work
    Answer Question
  • Describe a time you had to deal with conflict

CNA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNA

Interview

Only one interview round. 30 mins with two human resource ladies and 30 mins with two of the team members. Very standard questions about past experience and alignment with the company's values

Interview Questions
  • Excel skills. Diversity and inclusion. A time when took the initiative
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about CNA

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

CNA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNA in Oct 2021

Interview

There was an on demand video interview where you record yourself answer a couple questions. Then, there was an interview. After, there was a presentation about the program followed by a small group case study.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed at a project and what did you learn from it

CNA

Application

I interviewed at CNA

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Conversa com o coordenador onde trocamos ideia sobre nossas visões e caso fossem combinações estaríamos aptos a trabalhar juntos e foi o que aconteceu trabalhei lá por um bom tempo e foi muito positivo para meu crescimento

CNA

Application

I interviewed at CNA

Interview

Me candidatei para a vaga de professora, realizei uma entrevista inicial em inglês, mas não passei. Apesar do resultado, fui muito bem tratada e sai encorada de me desenvolver mais para tentar novamente em outra oportunidade.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campinas, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Campinas, São Paulo) in Jun 2021

Interview

Entrevista tranquila. Perguntou sobre meu curriculo, se eu tinha experiência em dar aulas e sobre minha formação. Perguntou também sobre minhas qualidades. Fui bem recebida e o entrevistador foi simpatico.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CNA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNA

Interview

Primeiro se faz uma prova on-line uma hora para responder as perguntas. O mais complicado para mim foi administrar o tempo de prova, já que não é dado o número total de perguntas.

Interview Questions
  • Ponto forte e ponto fraco da sua personalidade. O que o candidato mudaria na sua postura?

CNA

Application

I interviewed at CNA

Interview

Interviewed by 4 different people and was asked to talk about my experience. The interview was pleasant, but never heard a response back from HR which is something I would expect from a large company.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the your past work experience and how they would apply to this role.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL) in May 2021

Interview

I met with a recruiter from HR, then a director, then two team members, and then finally met with the VP. It took about a week or so in between each of the interviews. Definitely one of the longer interviewing processes I've been a part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CNA (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

It was an easy process, they were standard questions. I interviewed with a group peers and then with different business units. They were all very nice and welcoming. I would recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult situation you have had in the past and how did you handle it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 243 Interviews