CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional and easy with very nice people. Only behavioral questions and no technical ones. Tour around the office and then three back to back interviews. Asked a lot of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to convince other people to agree with your choice.   Answer Question

IT Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNA (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

He wanted to know more about myself. I gave him a brief summary of who I am, what I've done and what I do. He then began to ask me technical questions but was nice throughout the process if I've missed a step in the answers.

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CNA in September 2017.

Interview

A two-on-one interview with rather standard interview questions (tell us about you, why do you want to work with CNA, corporate culture...). The people were friendly, if a little bit removed, but that stemmed from them doing interviews all day.

Interview Questions

• Given your background, why do you want to work with CNA   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CNA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was short and to the point. I was brought in to answer a series of questions by two professionals. The interview lasted about 45 mins. I was asked about my background, interests and what I thought I brought to the overall company. I was asked for my cover letter and recommendation lists as well. They asked questions together and separately.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Although I didn't get the offer, I actually found it a very good process. They were timely and responsive showing. CNA kept me updated on status, more than any other company I have interviewed with. So while I obviously would think that I was the better candidate, I have to be fair and say they handled the whole thing well. Very professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNA.

Interview

I had two on campus interviews and I got an email that I was invited for in office interviews. When I got there, I had three more back to back interviews. The questions were very behavioral based

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CNA? What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNA.

Interview

Before get phone interview, you will need to submit you project detail as pre-screen. Then during the interview, the two analysts just go through your project you provide during the first screen. And you will be asked about everything related to your project, such as how you get your dataset. A little bit behavioral question such as teamwork.

Interview Questions

• What is interaction term?
      How you dealing with overfitting?   Answer Question

Accounting Rotational Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 home office visit which included a group case study and 2 interviews with leaders in finance. Heard back after 1 week of home office visit. Questions were overall behavioral type.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CNA in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. The questions were interview questions, nothing out of the blue. Definitely know your past production numbers a bit about the company. It felt slightly unnatural because the interviewer was a recruiter.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lonetree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CNA (Lonetree, CO).

Interview

Informal and easy going. The place seemed desperate for new meat. This is probably because of the high turnover. It didn't take too long. The background check took longer. They were eager to get me in

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a situation did not end in your favor   Answer Question