Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 461 of over 461 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Interview is a pretty easy process ask basic questions it’s also and security position so they will ask about your security experience. They will also ask if you are able to walk around a lot and have situational awareness

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in a stressful situation
    Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

The interview process was fairly normals. It was a group interview via zoom with multiple group interviews. About 3-5 people interviewing me eachtime. Typical interview questions with some random questions thrown in. About a 2-month process from the initial interview to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself/previous position Strengths/weakness In three words, how would your friends describe you?

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Was great, to the point and fun. The recruiter put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. I was excited when it was over as I felt like I had done a good job.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of theoretical stuff. Many work history questions.

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

We had a group interview where we were asked some questions by a panel. We then were asked to get to know our fellow interviewees and introduce them to the group. The interview went over well and was pretty standard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 department managers and both of them were really nice and supportive. They asked some general questions about your experience and yourself which weren't really difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

It was a group interview, there were about 10 people in the room including the 3 people interviewing you, all the questions were scenario questions. It was a very easy interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Came in, was given a tour, and got the job. Was transferred from a different property. Interview was pretty easy and to the point. jekdowfhw half wing. don’t know what else to add to this review

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process: You first get an email from HR make sure to check your spam mail. It's about a 10-15 minute call. Just basic questions. Most important one is after the pandemic would you be open to moving to Las Vegas. The next round is just interviews with the people you are going to work with. So four rounds of interviews after that. The final two interviews is one with the director and then the main guy. Expect to be asked numerical reasoning questions throughout all the interviews. The interview was pleasant the people are quite nice and the talks were good all done over zoom. You are also sent a case homework set to work through.

Interview Questions
  • How many hotel rooms are there in Vegas. How many barbers are there in Vegas? A few probability questions. Project walk through.

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Applied on the Caesars Entertainment careers website, got shortlisted, got contacted by HR, then got an email from the manager of the department that the position was in, went in for a face-to-face interview, then waited a few weeks to get an email back saying I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • Just a bunch of questions about my experience and background and what I thought about the company and why did I want for the company. Nothing too hard.

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Not long, or very detailed. The interviewer was friendly and professional, and the interview was fairly short. From submission to interview, the entire process took about 1.5 weeks. The actual interview was about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Why you and not another candidate? Name three weaknesses.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 461 Interviews