Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on their career website. Two weeks later I received an email from HR asked me to have an interview with five accounting managers at same time. Interview only took about 30 minutes. On the same day after two hours from interview, I received a phone call from one of the hiring manager and he said all of them are really like me and asked me if I want to take the offer. Right now they are still working on my background check, it's already been 4 days, not sure how long it will take.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe the details of reconciliation process and monthly end closing process
      2. If I call your previous manager, what would they say about you?
      3. What motivite you to come to work everyday
      4. What is your long-term goal
      5. What excel functions do you know
      6. Do you have anything that you feel really difficult to do in your previous job and explain
      7. If you want to improve yourself, which part you want to be improve and why
      8. What a good manager should be like
      1 Answer

SPA Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Took about a month to receive a call about a face to face interview, but after that the process went very quickly. After the face to face interview, there is a panel/group interview and if you pass that, you get a job offer. Relatively easy process.

Interview Questions

• If I could open one type of business in Las Vegas, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. general questions asked in a panel interview then a solo interview going over the job description followed by a solo interview and then the processing was very quick after.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2017.

Interview

Very standard. 30-minute phone screen, followed by 30-minute phone interview with SVP and then two 30-minute phone interview with peers. Every one is friendly, supportive and professional. Hiring Manager was even courteous enough to call me back to let me know they went with another candidate. I would consider myself a non-standard candidate, which I think shows a willingness of the organization to take risks on people who might add value in specific areas, regardless of whether or not they have direct casino experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you communicate with chef partners in the event that there is a conflict of vision between the partner and corporate?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Chester, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through a job board. Casino called for an in person the following week. Two weeks after the interview I was called for a 2nd interview. Very laid back interviews, asked the basic questions. Did not feel intimidated or in over my head at all. Great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked for computer experience, how I would handle busy times, other basic questions.   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn from a Recruiter I spoke with Jan 2017. The position at that time filled but she rememebered me. She sent me an email saying she would love to consider me for a position. I went ahead and applied online. Then I spoke with her ( she called 45 minutes late). She stated they would fly me out when it comes to in person interview. She also said the position paid at 55k.

2nd interview with HR Manager- she said no fly outs and pay was $47, 460.
    3rd interview: HR Manager- he said this position is entry level and we agreed to no fly outs and on pay ( even though they back peddled from first call). He said next step would be meeting the HR Manager and VP of HR in person. I said that I would be okay to fly out.
    4th interview: was suppossed to call on Fri but never did. Received a wierd email about the Paralegal position filled but i never applied for it. Sent me an email on Sat saying he would call me at noon. He calls at 4:30 p.m to tell me:" I do not have hotel experience and my background is not what they are looking for". ((I let him know my resume never said I had hotel experience and this was an entry level position and I do have some of the qualifocations)).

Overall: Wasted my time by calling late. Lied about being flown over and lied about salary. very dissapointed in the entire interview process.

Lounge Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Hammond, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Originally went to a hiring event that was held for a Table Game class. The process was lengthy but worth it. Upon walking in, you had to get with mngmt where they print off your application & give you a release form to sign. Then you sit in a room until the interviewers were ready as they called candidate one by one. This is the one-on-one interview with an HR mgr. Once this stage is passed, you do the panel interview. You get to know your coworkers and get to open up a little more from the first interview. Once this stage is passed, you will take a math assessment (for the class), which I failed. However was offered another position as a Lounge Host. Wonderful interview with the department mgr a week later and was offered the position. After this, got my paperwork and took drug test(urine). Verification, then paid orientation .

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, Brought in next week for interview. Called in next day for second interview. Did third interview a week later. Was told i would hear from employment center if was hired for the job. But knew once i went to that third interview the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have full availability? Do you know history of the hotel?   1 Answer

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted within 1 week from applying. The interview was set for the following week. The first interview consisted of a panel/group interview, followed by a 2:1 and 1:1 interview. There was about 12 of us in the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions (tell us about yourself, interests, where do you see yourself in 2 years, what was the least pleasant task in your previous position/job, what would your former manager say you need to improve/work on)   Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback on the interview process. Welcome to the team!

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and friendly. The recruiter was very professional. they look for people that are upbeat and friendly and hard working. you can wear a shirt and tie for the interview and you must be well groomed.

Interview Questions

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

I appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Welcome to the team!