Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.8

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online and received an email scheduling a phone interview w/ Darlene, a recruiter, within a week. Phone interview felt mostly about experience and cultural fit. I hit it off well with Darlene and within an hour she was able to schedule my face to face interviews with the VP of my dept, my Director, and my Manager (turns out her office is down the hall from my team). It wasn't required but I submitted a sample online course (my job is to create online e-learning modules) on "Why Caesars Entertainment Should Hire Me" to be taken by any individual involved in my hiring process.

Interviewed with VP, Director, then Manager in succession. I spoke mostly of my experience and why I wanted to work for Caesars. Cultural fit felt like the focus since I had already proven my competency with the sample course. Start date was a sticking point since I had current responsibilities that needed to be completed prior to my start date; Caesars was able to accommodate and waited 3 months for me to start. Offer was lowest of the offers I received but I chose Caesars because of my very positive impression, the benefits, and the caring culture.

Two weeks in to the job I'm feeling pretty vindicated about my decision to work for Caesars. Caesars is one of the few companies that includes team members in its vision. Free lunches at the employee dining room, great insurance, free gym & health and wellness center, and incidental casino industry benefits make the experience both rewarding and fun.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone interview, which consisted of a detailed job description and basic questions such as 'what do you consider great customer service' and 'how would you handle an angry customer'. Was told to wait 1 day for an invitation to a formal interview, but was invited to formal interview a few hours later.

Interview was 30 minutes long, consisting of a math test and 1 minute typing test. Questions were geared towards customer service, comfort level with technology and escalations. Was told to wait 2 business days for a response regarding my status, by call or email. Still waiting.

Entertainment Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Once arriving, you must fill out some basic info etc etc. Then everyone applying is placed in a larger room(panel interview) where managers relating to your job will ask a variety of personality questions. No right or wrong answers but the point is to show you have the right personality for the job! Be different and try to be remembered.

Interview Questions

• Where would you go on vacation and why?   1 Answer

EIS Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2017.

Interview

Communicating was definitely very good for speed of interview. Technical interview was easy with basic questions. Cultural fit interview was obnoxious and kept asking questions like minimal salary required or lowest offer I would accept.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on their career website. Two weeks later I received an email from HR asked me to have an interview with five accounting managers at same time. Interview only took about 30 minutes. On the same day after two hours from interview, I received a phone call from one of the hiring manager and he said all of them are really like me and asked me if I want to take the offer. Right now they are still working on my background check, it's already been 4 days, not sure how long it will take.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe the details of reconciliation process and monthly end closing process
      2. If I call your previous manager, what would they say about you?
      3. What motivite you to come to work everyday
      4. What is your long-term goal
      5. What excel functions do you know
      6. Do you have anything that you feel really difficult to do in your previous job and explain
      7. If you want to improve yourself, which part you want to be improve and why
      8. What a good manager should be like   1 Answer

SPA Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Took about a month to receive a call about a face to face interview, but after that the process went very quickly. After the face to face interview, there is a panel/group interview and if you pass that, you get a job offer. Relatively easy process.

Interview Questions

• If I could open one type of business in Las Vegas, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. general questions asked in a panel interview then a solo interview going over the job description followed by a solo interview and then the processing was very quick after.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2017.

Interview

Very standard. 30-minute phone screen, followed by 30-minute phone interview with SVP and then two 30-minute phone interview with peers. Every one is friendly, supportive and professional. Hiring Manager was even courteous enough to call me back to let me know they went with another candidate. I would consider myself a non-standard candidate, which I think shows a willingness of the organization to take risks on people who might add value in specific areas, regardless of whether or not they have direct casino experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you communicate with chef partners in the event that there is a conflict of vision between the partner and corporate?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Chester, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through a job board. Casino called for an in person the following week. Two weeks after the interview I was called for a 2nd interview. Very laid back interviews, asked the basic questions. Did not feel intimidated or in over my head at all. Great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked for computer experience, how I would handle busy times, other basic questions.   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn from a Recruiter I spoke with Jan 2017. The position at that time filled but she rememebered me. She sent me an email saying she would love to consider me for a position. I went ahead and applied online. Then I spoke with her ( she called 45 minutes late). She stated they would fly me out when it comes to in person interview. She also said the position paid at 55k.

2nd interview with HR Manager- she said no fly outs and pay was $47, 460.
    3rd interview: HR Manager- he said this position is entry level and we agreed to no fly outs and on pay ( even though they back peddled from first call). He said next step would be meeting the HR Manager and VP of HR in person. I said that I would be okay to fly out.
    4th interview: was suppossed to call on Fri but never did. Received a wierd email about the Paralegal position filled but i never applied for it. Sent me an email on Sat saying he would call me at noon. He calls at 4:30 p.m to tell me:" I do not have hotel experience and my background is not what they are looking for". ((I let him know my resume never said I had hotel experience and this was an entry level position and I do have some of the qualifocations)).

Overall: Wasted my time by calling late. Lied about being flown over and lied about salary. very dissapointed in the entire interview process.