Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.7

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2017.

Interview

Multi step process. First an entertaining, energetic, almost fun panel style interview where the panel of hiring managers and candidates are involved and interactive. A computerized assessment was given to us to test cognitive skills, reading and security report comprehension as well. Another interview with hiring managers took place and if selected we were scheduled for yet another interview with one of the most upbeat people I have ever met. If selected again, we were contacted for background checks, gaming cards, alcohol cards, and a drug screening. AFTER ALL THAT, we were scheduled for orientation and basically to start our new careers.

Interview Questions

• Why choose a career with Caesar's Entertainment?   1 Answer

Cage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherokee, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cherokee, NC).

Interview

The interview process is pretty short and typical for corporate companies, You apply in-person, online, or at a job fair. They call you back and you have an interview. Sometimes it is panel, sometimes one-on-one. Then if you get the job they do background and drug tests, as well as on-boarding process and badging, takes about 2-3 weeks total. Then you go through a week of new hire orientation before you train with your department.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2017.

Interview

So far only have done the first round. Applied online, got an email about scheduling and interview. Set it up, it was through zoom, kind of like skype. A lot of behavioral questions and one math technical question

Interview Questions

• A lot about previous work experience   Answer Question
    • if there are 40 million visitors a year, how many hotels are in las vegas,   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Interview

2 phone calls, 1 with 2 managers and another with the director. Basic questions primarily focused on your prior experiences, what you offer. Past that, it's very simple and at the time they gave hair tests.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

HR stated I would have 2 interviews, but the HR manager was out on leave. So I ended up being offered the job after 1 20 minute interview. Communication was slightly lacking between the interview and job offer. Met with 2 people to interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience related questions, questions relating to time management   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online and received an email scheduling a phone interview w/ Darlene, a recruiter, within a week. Phone interview felt mostly about experience and cultural fit. I hit it off well with Darlene and within an hour she was able to schedule my face to face interviews with the VP of my dept, my Director, and my Manager (turns out her office is down the hall from my team). It wasn't required but I submitted a sample online course (my job is to create online e-learning modules) on "Why Caesars Entertainment Should Hire Me" to be taken by any individual involved in my hiring process.

Interviewed with VP, Director, then Manager in succession. I spoke mostly of my experience and why I wanted to work for Caesars. Cultural fit felt like the focus since I had already proven my competency with the sample course. Start date was a sticking point since I had current responsibilities that needed to be completed prior to my start date; Caesars was able to accommodate and waited 3 months for me to start. Offer was lowest of the offers I received but I chose Caesars because of my very positive impression, the benefits, and the caring culture.

Two weeks in to the job I'm feeling pretty vindicated about my decision to work for Caesars. Caesars is one of the few companies that includes team members in its vision. Free lunches at the employee dining room, great insurance, free gym & health and wellness center, and incidental casino industry benefits make the experience both rewarding and fun.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Had a 10 minute phone interview, which consisted of a detailed job description and basic questions such as 'what do you consider great customer service' and 'how would you handle an angry customer'. Was told to wait 1 day for an invitation to a formal interview, but was invited to formal interview a few hours later.

Interview was 30 minutes long, consisting of a math test and 1 minute typing test. Questions were geared towards customer service, comfort level with technology and escalations. Was told to wait 2 business days for a response regarding my status, by call or email. Still waiting.

Entertainment Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

Once arriving, you must fill out some basic info etc etc. Then everyone applying is placed in a larger room(panel interview) where managers relating to your job will ask a variety of personality questions. No right or wrong answers but the point is to show you have the right personality for the job! Be different and try to be remembered.

Interview Questions

• Where would you go on vacation and why?   1 Answer

EIS Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2017.

Interview

Communicating was definitely very good for speed of interview. Technical interview was easy with basic questions. Cultural fit interview was obnoxious and kept asking questions like minimal salary required or lowest offer I would accept.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on their career website. Two weeks later I received an email from HR asked me to have an interview with five accounting managers at same time. Interview only took about 30 minutes. On the same day after two hours from interview, I received a phone call from one of the hiring manager and he said all of them are really like me and asked me if I want to take the offer. Right now they are still working on my background check, it's already been 4 days, not sure how long it will take.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe the details of reconciliation process and monthly end closing process
      2. If I call your previous manager, what would they say about you?
      3. What motivite you to come to work everyday
      4. What is your long-term goal
      5. What excel functions do you know
      6. Do you have anything that you feel really difficult to do in your previous job and explain
      7. If you want to improve yourself, which part you want to be improve and why