Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2018

2.7

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

I didn't go through a formal personal interview process as I was transitioned from a contractor to a permanent employee for Caesars. But I was interviewed by two people before I was offered a job that I got through a recruiter firm.

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

The "interview" was actually an audition. You had to demonstrate ability to deal and run a variety of poker games. You deal to a table of actual players (dealers) the same as you would during a live game. You were evaluated and then given a rating right away.

Interview Questions

• There a handful of questions about how to handle situations that commonly arise during play.   1 Answer

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Center, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Valley Center, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I did interview with lady who offer me to work a part time job with pool attendant for awhile. I worked Pool Attendant about 2 months that what I like to do, but she offered me to transfer to Laundry attendant for a full time job that I didnt know about the rules are. Until I see it all the information and new rules. Mixed up plans and strict rules..

Interview Questions

• Can you work pool attendant? I say yes then she kept asking me about transfer later on I say okay then Can u work fast pact like towels, keep you busy to do? I say Yes.   1 Answer

Pool Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was actually pretty simple for me, I went in with the mindset that I had to sell myself and I did a good enough job where I was then offered the job.
    However the process including a mandatory 2 day orientation as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They worked with my school schedule and worked with me whenever I had something come up.

Auditor Interview

Interview

2 phone calls, 1 with 2 managers and another with the director. Basic questions primarily focused on your prior experiences, what you offer. Past that, it's very simple and at the time they gave hair tests.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pannel group with interactive questions lots of questions on personality and guest service. Head people from the hotel intervied 13 of us at the same time. We sat in a row.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

The process as a whole took about a month. First I had a face-to-face interview with 2 of the spa managers. From there I had to do a group panel interview. I was extremely nervous, but it was really easy. You do the interview with a group of other potential employees and you get to know each other. It was a fun and laid back experience and everybody in my group was successful in passing the interview.

Interview Questions

• They don't really ask questions. One of the activities was to pick a random card from a box and suggest or sell whatever was on the card. Mine was to suggest or sell my favorite type of candy. You do have to speak in front of people, but as long as you smile and let your personality show you will be just fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't a lot of room for negotiation. They are pretty strict about paying what they offer.

SPA Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Took about a month to receive a call about a face to face interview, but after that the process went very quickly. After the face to face interview, there is a panel/group interview and if you pass that, you get a job offer. Relatively easy process.

Interview Questions

• If I could open one type of business in Las Vegas, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Escondido, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Erica was great very friendly and down to earth but got the job done. She asked all the questions that were pertinent to my history. She noticed all my years of customers service and ansered my questions about benefits and pay honestly. She really made harrahs seem like a company anybody would truly want to work for. I'm excited about my second interview tommorrow at 9:30 it's a panel interview a little scary but excited. So hopeing for the best. Wish me luck. My friend works for them in the financial department and referred me to this job.

Interview Questions

• An example of a hard time you had at work?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer
    • What do you thing is your biggest liability?   1 Answer

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Panel interview & then on- on -one interview.