Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.8

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn from a Recruiter I spoke with Jan 2017. The position at that time filled but she rememebered me. She sent me an email saying she would love to consider me for a position. I went ahead and applied online. Then I spoke with her ( she called 45 minutes late). She stated they would fly me out when it comes to in person interview. She also said the position paid at 55k.

2nd interview with HR Manager- she said no fly outs and pay was $47, 460.
    3rd interview: HR Manager- he said this position is entry level and we agreed to no fly outs and on pay ( even though they back peddled from first call). He said next step would be meeting the HR Manager and VP of HR in person. I said that I would be okay to fly out.
    4th interview: was suppossed to call on Fri but never did. Received a wierd email about the Paralegal position filled but i never applied for it. Sent me an email on Sat saying he would call me at noon. He calls at 4:30 p.m to tell me:" I do not have hotel experience and my background is not what they are looking for". ((I let him know my resume never said I had hotel experience and this was an entry level position and I do have some of the qualifocations)).

Overall: Wasted my time by calling late. Lied about being flown over and lied about salary. very dissapointed in the entire interview process.

Lounge Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Hammond, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Originally went to a hiring event that was held for a Table Game class. The process was lengthy but worth it. Upon walking in, you had to get with mngmt where they print off your application & give you a release form to sign. Then you sit in a room until the interviewers were ready as they called candidate one by one. This is the one-on-one interview with an HR mgr. Once this stage is passed, you do the panel interview. You get to know your coworkers and get to open up a little more from the first interview. Once this stage is passed, you will take a math assessment (for the class), which I failed. However was offered another position as a Lounge Host. Wonderful interview with the department mgr a week later and was offered the position. After this, got my paperwork and took drug test(urine). Verification, then paid orientation .

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, Brought in next week for interview. Called in next day for second interview. Did third interview a week later. Was told i would hear from employment center if was hired for the job. But knew once i went to that third interview the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have full availability? Do you know history of the hotel?   1 Answer

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted within 1 week from applying. The interview was set for the following week. The first interview consisted of a panel/group interview, followed by a 2:1 and 1:1 interview. There was about 12 of us in the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions (tell us about yourself, interests, where do you see yourself in 2 years, what was the least pleasant task in your previous position/job, what would your former manager say you need to improve/work on)   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback on the interview process. Welcome to the team!

Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and friendly. The recruiter was very professional. they look for people that are upbeat and friendly and hard working. you can wear a shirt and tie for the interview and you must be well groomed.

Interview Questions

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

I appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Welcome to the team!

EVS CLEANER Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

It was a scary experience for me because it was my first job interview in 18 years. I felt out of practice.
    But going through the process with Dawn, it was good. She explained everything in detail for me.
    I start my new hire training on dec 20th.

Interview Questions

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

Interviews can definitely be scary and I'm glad that Dawn was able to make you feel ready for it! Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the team!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

One initial phone interview with a director. Then four thirty minute interviews with VP's and Senior VP's. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Most of the interview's were mainly a conversation but they did ask a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experiences on my resume. Also, several case study questions to see how you can think through a problem. Other common behavior questions. Some finance questions like what is CAPM, WACC, etc.   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

So glad to hear that you found us through your network and had a positive experience going through the hiring process with us. Welcome to the team!

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

It was a long process, but the panel interview was great. It was the most interesting interview process I have done so far. There were four levels, I only made it to the third. I am looking to apply for another position. I am really interested in this company.

Interview Questions

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the panel - We love the high-energy aspect of the panel process. Definitely keep checking our site for positions as ... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ).

Interview

I knew the hiring manager but still had to go through a group interview. There was a group of 5 candidates and 3 hiring managers. Spoke one at a time of interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself in one word   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The whole interview process was very nice. The first portion included a skype/telephone call and one technical question. After passing this interview they flew out a group of 20 of us from around the country. It was exciting to have such a fun and diverse group from across some of the top colleges and universities. During this process they flew us out the day before the main interviews, had dinner with the VP's, and was a relaxed environment (still business casual attire). The main day we each had 5 interviews consisting of heads of different departments. One interview was a technical question, one was analyzing what we did for our homework, and the other three were all standard interview questions about interests and background.

Interview Questions

• How many hair stylists are there in the Las Vegas area?
      Homework was on case studies they had worked on.
      Answer Question