Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 495 of over 495 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in Apr 2022

Interview

Group interview, less intense, the ladies were easy-going, the group of people were nice. It was a long wait time.. but i was hired on the spot. I did have to go to another location to get signed up for union but overall a good experience

Interview Questions
  • What was my Previous experience
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a LinkedIn contact for an informal conversation about a position that was open, and it seemed like a good fit. I was set up with a follow up with the hiring manager after I applied, and I was told they were trying to hire quickly, and they'd be reaching out soon. It has been over a month and I still haven't received any form of follow up, good, bad or otherwise. The position is still posted, and has been for several months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2022

Interview

Phone screen from HR, then a call with the department manager. Finally, an in person to facilitate a training program for the department staff to see how you could present one of their programs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

It started with a one on interview with the hiring manager. If she liked you, then it lead to an audition on table; blackjack and roulette. If approved this lead to multiple Group panel interviews

Interview Questions
  • Have you dealt a live game before?

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

Very smooth, helpful staff, you just go in and be your best self and be positive. Dress well and project confidence. Act as if you already work there. You stand a great chance of getting hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2022

Interview

Interview process was easy. Met with 4 people, in 2 different meetings. All via zoom. Asked pretty basic questions about my background and work experience. No real stand out questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why should you be a part of our team? Q: What are your hobbies outside work? Q: Do you prefer collaborative work or working alone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boonville, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Boonville, MO) in Jan 2022

Interview

One on One. very personable. You get a good idea of how the job is right then and there. As well as seeing how the hiring department rep is on a one-on-one level.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in De Zoom

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (De Zoom) in Dec 2021

Interview

Very helpful interview, they answered all my questions and asked fun and interesting questions. Everyone I met was very nice and helpful. There were two interviews each lasting an hour.

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

First was contacted by internal HR. Then after screening was sent a excel/case study. After case study invited for in person interview. The in person interviewed consisted of technical and personality questions among about 5 different managers. After in person interview I was ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

large company interview process... Human Resources was very approachable and kind to me, stuck me into a position I didn't like at first but I worked my way up and got what they initially promised me in the first place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 495 Interviews

Caesars Entertainment Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Caesars Entertainment as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Security Officer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cocktail Server and Table Games Dealer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Caesars Entertainment takes an average of 19 days when considering 522 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Security Officer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Caesars Entertainment according to 522 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 17.91%