Capco Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Front End Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I went into Capco as an employee referral, senior recruiter called me and asked me about my history. Next week he set up a phone interview with Senior Product Manager and Senior Web Development Consultant , after clearing that interview i went for one round in the New York Office and met Senior Developer and had a somewhat technical interview. After which they give you an offer or decline .

Interview Questions

• On your resume you said you worked with http service of Angular, can you explain how   Answer Question
  • Tell me why angular js and why jquery   1 Answer
  • Tell me if you know IONIC and cordova, and explain little about them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It took two weeks, and the interview is all about the projects you did, and even back-end knowledge, so be prepared. They will ask you if you used Angular, apparently if you dont, there id no opportunity to get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward, exactly what I was expecting. Question covered various areas of JavaScript to ensure all-around programming competency. Interview began with an online coding challenge followed by an in person interview where there was a series of questions and a white board coding problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2019.

Interview

Online Coding, then in person interview with two devs, white board questions, the first two phases went smooth, but after that things going unprofessional.
    They rescheduled my last round interview two times, and I never heard back from them again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capco (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Job description barely matches the interview.
    First, you will be asked to complete an easy JavaScript code challenge. Then, You will get asked Back-end questions for a front-end (Angular) developer role. So be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process in the background when making banking transactions with Alexa.
      (Angular front-end developer question)   Answer Question