Capco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.8

React Developer Interview

Interview

Interview with a recruiter asking about a React experience and some technical questions including what mathdology do you use? It wasn't that hard but the question was a bit vague

Interview Questions

Interview

First, a recruiter reached out to me and we chatted about the basics. What have I done, what am I looking for. Next, I came in office for a series of interviews with various members of the team. About 3 interviews. There was a design challenge which involved some sketching.

Interview Questions

• If you had to plan a team for a new app design project who would be involved?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

Behavioral interview conducted on campus that was very conversational. The hiring person was very nice. The culture was very friendly. Asked very situational STAR questions. "what did you do when.." "How do you react in ..."

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capco (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a 40 minute phone (technical) interview with a competent person. The process is pretty slow and it seems like their recruiters often forget for weeks that candidates are waiting for next steps. At every stage after clearing a round, I had to follow up multiple times and the recruiter would get back after 2 weeks each time. After the onsite interview with a managing partner, a managing consultant and a PM, the recruiter again disappeared for a month with no replies and status. After repeated follow ups, I was notified that whole team really liked me and want to know my salary expectations (again). I told them a number and also that its negotiable at which point, he has disappeared forever. It now has been more than a month since I last heard and am still expecting for the recruiter to suddenly pop up with an offer. I have already accepted another offer.

It seems like the real reason is they don't hire unless they have already secured a contract to "bodyshop" people onsite.

Interview Questions

• Technical phone interview - basic design, architecture and programming questions. Medium.
      General STAR behavioural "tell me about a time" questions - nothing out of ordinary.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capco.

Interview

It was very long, didn’t hear back for about 6 month’s times span and then i finally heard back. Even after that, i had to wait but i received an offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco in January 2020.

Interview

Usual three step — questions are typical of any consulting position. Was not overly impressed with managers. The offices are located in a windy corner of downtown Manhattan. I suppose it would be okay during summer months.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview with a few behavioral questions, and subsequently, the recruiter invited me to an on-site superday. Unfortunately, the superday ended up being cancelled due to an unknown reason.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

The process was overall fair and consisted of a video interview and in person interview at their office in downtown NYC. The in person interview was their chance to get to know you through behavioral questions and a group case study testing team work, communication, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting project you worked on and why?   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

3-rd party call, then tech round. then capco tech round.
    It took about a month for them to get back to me after first round.
    Coderpad misconfigured. Passed on me because i could not test Python code in buggy coderpad

Interview Questions

• They had coderpad question and it would not compile because someone misconfigured the environment.   1 Answer

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capco (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

First had an interview on campus with a recruiter after talking to them at the career fair at my school. That was pretty easy, just walked through my resume. The guy seemed enthusiastic. Shortly after, I found out i would be attending the big interview (like a superday) in New York, It was overwhelming they were interviewing like 40 of us at the same time. It also took them forever for them to get me my reimbursement to me and I was broke for a few months...