Capco Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 638 of over 638 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Capco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capco

Interview

single round - inexperienced Associate BA who did the the rounds was complaining about how she's running late. Streched over close to 40 mins and was told to me a HR will reach back in the same .

Interview Questions
  • Basic BA questions , Agile ceremonies, stakeholder management
    Answer Question

Capco

Application

I interviewed at Capco

Interview

4 stages to the application - online application, video interview, assessment centre, then 2 final interviews (one with a business consultant and one with HR). Overall the process was interesting and everyone seemed very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capco

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco

Interview

Very well put together interview process. They had 2 rounds, first round with the recruiter then another round which had 4 parts to it where you got to talk to different partners from Capco. The chat with the recruiter was to ensure you align with the role (general interview questions). The second round is more focused on your actual ability as a consultant. There is a case study you have to prepare and present as part of the sections of the 2nd round but its not terribly complex and they give you enough time to do it. Overall very positive experience and enjoyed speaking with everyone on their team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Capco

Capco

Application

I interviewed at Capco

Interview

I very recently had an assessment day with Capco which was an experience to say the least. It started with two interviews the first was okay the manager was nice and friendly but the second was not so pleasant. The interviewer did not want to be there and didn't even let me speak. Going onto the case study which was fine and no issues until it came to asking questions as the case study leader laughed at my question. This happened a second time by the same lady in the last Q&A session as she laughed in front of everyone about my question. I am not sure if she thinks she is better than everyone else or something else but if thats the people Capco employee stay far away! I unfortunately didn't get offered the position which is okay, there was a lot of high calibre candidates. The issue comes from being told of this rejection through a no reply email with "We received many qualified applicants and have decided to move ahead with another candidate who we feel is a better match for this particular position" which is the only feedback i got. I think it's appalling that I as a student spend days preparing and applying whilst still carrying out university work to receive a two sentence email of rejection without even an option to apply. I have never had to write such a comment before but I believe everyone should know not to spend time applying!

Interview Questions
  • Why capco Why consulting How many golf balls fit in a bus What do you know about finance What finance experience do you have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (London, England, England)

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Got an email to book a slot for an initial discussion. I was told the hiring process would start. After that silence, possibly the Wipro takeover slowed down the process. Two weeks later, Interviews scheduled with a Principal consultant and a Managing Consultant. The first interview went well and the second one got cancelled on the day of interview. Very unprofessional in my opinion . I was scheduled for a case study interview with another managing consultant. Pretty average interview and 1 week gone by no response. But never even smiled through out the process. Possibly a personality trait. I just withdrew my application to say Thanks but No Thanks.

5 people found this interview helpful

Capco

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Capco

Interview

I had a call with the hiring manager. We talked over basic things and they said I would hear back next week. After not hearing back at the expected date, I sent a follow up email and received no response whatsoever. Then I was just ghosted.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Capco (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Lengthy, messy and extremely disorganised interview process. I would have declined if I knew it was like this. There are 6 stages. It starts with a person who wants to know more about you, what you do and what you want to do next. He doesn't seem to know very well what he's asking and it also looks like he's been told to ask these questions, so he's doing it like a robot. You have a system design session, a theoretical interview where they ask all kinds of questions for more than 1.5 hours. There are 2 sessions of code challenges where you have to complete a complex exercise that would take 2 days, but you have 2 hours for each one. And they use Visual Studio for Java... A final interview with HR, where they want to exploit your salaries in recent years so they can decide how little they are going to pay you. In all the sessions that I asked questions, the answers were very vague and very secretive, they said that the company was going through many transformations and things would be different, but it seemed that they were very old-fashioned and outdated. In one of the stages no one showed up and no notice was given. This is really amateur and unprofessional. They didn't even apologize, just booked again for another day. The feedback from my interviews was very good, but when they made an offer, I initially thought there was an error or typo, but no, it was real. They try to get the most out of people, but they pay peanuts. I rejected and crossed this company off my list. It was a total waste of time, I spent almost 10 hours in interviews with these guys.

Interview Questions
  • They ask enough questions for an entire IT department, literally everything. They searched "Software Engineer Interview Questions" and started reading the questions in the results. They expect you to have knowledge of all areas, architecture, front-end, back-end, DevOps, customer management, etc., so be sure to bring all coworkers you know to help with the interview. The questions range from the highest level to the lowest level Java questions. Questions that they themselves do not know, but, hey, it’s in Google’s results. You will have to explain in detail and draw diagrams about the project you are working on, and if you say you can't because you are not allowed to disclose (for obvious reasons), they get upset.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capco (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Apr 2021

Interview

Excelente processo seletivo bem objetivo perguntando sobre você e suas experiências, jornadas, oque pretende pro futuro, oque está desenvolvendo atualmente/ estudando. Teste lógico, conversar sobre metodologia Dão resposta rápida sobre o resultado de cada processo etc..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capco

Application

I interviewed at Capco

Interview

I was referred to a position at Capco by a friend. The interview process took a while and communication from the company was not great. I spoke to a recruiter who mentioned someone else will be following up but did not hear back for weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Do you experience working with Banks/Financial Services companies?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Capco (London, England, England)

Interview

Applied online and was invited for a 30 minute phone call with HR. The recruiter sent me an email at the exact call time telling me we had to reschedule because he was in another meeting, so he called me 2 hours later. I did not hear back from them for 3 weeks, at which point they called to invite me for the next interview. When I arrived at the office, they told me there was some scheduling miscommunication and that I had to come back in 1 hour, so I spent the hour walking around the neighbourhood. When I returned, I met with a senior manager for 30 minutes, followed by another HR person for 30 minutes. The first was a great conversation, and the second was an awkwardly hostile one-way interview. Two weeks later, I was invited for a case interview. When I arrived, the boardroom was occupied and they had to kick another meeting out for me. When it was time to do the case, there were no paper or pens available, so I was required to work on the whiteboard. It went okay, but 2 weeks later was told that I did not pass. Throughout the entire experience, it was clear to me that Capco a very poorly run company and their HR team was in desperate need of an overhaul. Nowhere else has a 3-round interview process taken 3 months and had this many issues.

Interview Questions
  • Why Capco? What is your experience in Finance? Are you familiar with Accenture?
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 638 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Capco Job Seekers

Associate Talent Program
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Associate Talent Program (ATP)
Learn About the Job