Capco Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capco Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capco

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Interview

4 rounds, first one was about experience. second one was about your technical knowledge. third round is the coding portion. simple data structure manipulation. last one was sort of behavioral and about your experience again. unfortunately they let you go through all the rounds knowing that what they can offer is below your range.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using X, Y. Z. Will depend on the role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capco

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Orlando, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

chat on phone with senior developer. then chat on phone with another senior developer and project manager. then chat with HR people. chat with senior dev and project manager chat with HR people.

Interview Questions

• they asked about experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I did the task wrong still got selected. but later they asked me to join early, even though they didn't have a project. 3 months notice period when it comes to them.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capco (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was 2 interviews, the first one was divide in two parts, the first Interview was some personal questions with the HR manager and the second part was with the senior Developer, He asked some technical question and one small project on the whiteboard. The second Interview was a code test.

Interview Questions

• How to create a connection with the developer with their skills and with the client create a website for this, divide the project in weekdays, the process to creat the website, like Mon and Tues will be the business documentation, Wed and Thu the data base, make the process start in the business e finish in the website, Show me in the board this process.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Hr called me and scheduled telephonic interview but I did not get interview call at specified time.After rescheduling multiple times at last I got call from interviewer but he was not sure what to ask.He just asked to explain project details and did not ask anything technical. After that I didn't get any response from them.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview was through Campus Recruitment... Capco visited our campus..
    The process was mainly split into 3 categories..
    1.online test (aptitude,verbal and Technical MCQ's)
    2. group discussion (A general topic was given and they checked our communication skills)
    3.Technical Interview (Questions on Java and DBMS queries)
    56 were shortlisted after 1st round..25 after 2nd and 5 finally
    It was a good experience and i was offered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus recruitment there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There rounds was there
    1> Aptitude
    2> Technical Interview
    3> HR

In first round basic Aptitude question along with technical interview question was there, which could be java or .net and database related question.
    Second round was technical round, based on your's technical knowledge it could be on Java or on .net.This round was 1 hour long, they ask me from basic to advance all kind question.
    Final round was HR round, where they some hr related question.

Interview Questions

• As because my interview was on Java and Database
      1> Classloader, Exception, Collection
      2> JDBC,Hibernate(very basic)
      3> JSP and Servlet   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was fine interviewing with capco.First staffing agency took 4 rounds and they allowded us to have the further rounds in capco.while reching there we all have to phase the Grouo Discussion and after that one Pure technical round where they i have asked to explain my project and to write some of the queries to fetch data frin the two tables using joins and sub-query.Then finally they asked collection topic in java and after that there was one more Hr round the cEO of capco took a final round about the intro and extempo.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I DoNt KNoW AS I WENT THROUGH A STAFF CONSULTING BUT THEY ARE OFFEREING A NICE PACKAGE>
    THANKS

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call for interview from a staffing agency.
    -First round was conducted by them which was a written round. Questions on Core Java and some simple aptitude questions were asked.
    -Second round was at their office. A GD which was judged solely on your communication skills.
    -Third was a technical round with questions based on your skills and expertise. The interviewer was friendly. In fact all of the employees were. Went on for about half hour. Next a face to face with manager. Just a quick chat. Followed by HR around (general questions on when you can join and stuff).
    -Final round with the CEO which was also a GD judged only on your confidence and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Some puzzles were asked. But the good thing was enough time was given to think and re-think. They just want to see your way of approach to problems in finding solutions(which is great) and not the solution itself.   Answer Question

I got a better offer with a higher package before they sent the offer letter(which by the way the delayed for like a month).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capco (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

One technical round. My interviewer was very much impressed in very first question. Then she asked lots of SQL queries. I answered all. She was happy.

Negotiation

They offered me more than what I had expected