Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews in one day and I heard back from HR within the next week. The interview took place at their headquarters. I was greeted by someone from the HR department and had all three interviews back to back. Very well organized process!

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your favorite Coach Bag?
      2. What is your general style?
      3. What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Emailed the store my resume. (Job posting was through the mall and provided us with direct store contact email address). I received an email the next day and schedule my initial interview with store manager. Then interviewed with District Manger. The Process took about 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coach (Fontana, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied both on coach careers and indeed. 2 days later they call me for a group interview. 3 days after that, they call me for an interview. This time it’s 2 of us getting interviewed. 2 days after that, they call me offering me a job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next 2 days to participate in a group interview. They ask you a lot of questions about your experience and prior job(s). After the interview they had us do an “audition” where we greeted guests and handed coupons to observe our posture and our personality or so they said? After that they told us they would call us within 3 days to schedule the next interview. But the next day they gave me call that they appreciate me participating but are going through with the process with other people.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach (Madison, WI) in May 2018.

Interview

Wonderful! All questions answered!I thought Lisa was a very professional lady and asked the appropriate questions. She and I have the same view on customer's positive experiences and want the awesome out come. Great smile, great knowledge of our products and a great experience when walking into our store and a GREAT feeling while leaving, purchase or not.

Interview Questions

• Customer service and clientele.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach in May 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted about 45 minutes - an hour. I have previously worked for the company as a sales associate, but not as a manager. She asked me solely Coach related questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you talk to an employee who wasn't performing (selling-wise) up to Coach standards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coach (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Fair interview. The manager hiring was very nice and asked relevant questions. The conversation seemed to flow well and she spoke a lot about the company and sales techniques and strengths.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

I walked in to the store and filled out an application. They told me when the hiring begins and told me to come in the following week for interviews. I had the interview and then got invited back to a second interview. 2 weeks later they told me I got the job

Interview Questions

• What attributes can you bring to the team?
      Name a time where you thought outside the box and was successful with the project?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Short, very informal. It was 1 on 1 with someone who went to the same school as me. She wanted to make sure I was professional enough and looked the part

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Coach, previous sales experience   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Asked basic questions abut background and experience such as where you worked in the past and how this related to the job description that you're applying for. They also asked why I wanted this job in particular.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach (Kansas City, KS) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process is taken very seriously so show up looking your best. It’s just like any other interview retail where they will tell you about themselves and the company and then ask basic questions about customer service.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coach handbag?   1 Answer
    • How do you keep up with the latest trends?   1 Answer
    • How do you get a customer to open up?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer