Coach Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 509 of over 509 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coach

Featured Interview

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Average, nothing interesting of sort. Rude and not accommodating to school schedule later on even when it was told during the process. Manager was rude and absolutely unprofessional. Never showed up to work, always chit-chatting

Interview Questions
  • Hobbies outside of work and school
    1 Answer

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Long; 3 separate interviews. First was group interview, then a phone call with management, after an in person with sales force team. No clear indication of who I was to be answering to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach (Shrewsbury, NJ)

Interview

First met with a Key Holder and was asked some general questions about work experience, filled out paper work. Then was interviewed by the Store Manager and was interviewed more on fashion background and how up-to-date I stayed on fashion trends. They sent me to the next nearest store for a 2nd interview with another store's Manager. They asked more about sales technique, how I would interact with different customers in the store. It was a straight-forward process and pretty easy if you have experience in sales, fashion, public-facing position. Just know some fashion brands you like, and be comfortable talking to new people.

Interview Questions
  • They were interested in how you would describe your personal style.

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Very straight forward interview getting to know the company and the team. Questions about experience level and situational examples. Overall, great process. HR was slow to respond, but everyone was very kind and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY)

Interview

Interviewed 2x. First time it was a very slow process (4 months), 8 interviews - was supposed to get the job but they put it on hold. When they came back a month later they wanted to restart the interview process. Second time was much quicker, about 2 weeks. I had 3 interviews and connected well with each person. Was surprised to not get the job. They lended no explanation when I asked for feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges have you faced in your career and how did you overcome them?

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Applied online and invited to a group interview. Answered questions about customer situations and prior experiences. Were also asked to give an example of how you would sell certain products to customers in the store.

Interview Questions
  • How would you talk to a customer about a new product that is available?

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

The interview lasts around 15 minutes, very quick to the point and personal. After reviewing my cv the interviewer explains the roles of the position and answered all my questions kindly. The atmosphere on the office feels really friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any previous experience similar to the position? If so, talk about your experience.

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter through the University job search site. Took a few weeks to hear back. Initially scheduled a phone interview which was followed by an in person interview about a month later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (Huntsville, AL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Straight forward and meaningful questions. Highly professional and accommodating to my schedule to fit me into theirs. Net with multiple people with whom I'd be reporting to and working along side. Everyone was friendly and upbeat. Eager to have ne ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • What's your salary expectations to be hired

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straightforward. Questions were typical for a sales position. Quick phone call first then was asked to come to the store for an in-person interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

It was nice, pretty easy. The questions was simple and to the point and asked about my history of previous employment and it was pretty cool I was asked different questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 509 Interviews