Coldwell Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.0

Lead Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in a cubicle with a white board and projection screen. The elephant in the room is that they take 30% off the top of the commission and then put you on a 50-55% commission of balance.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that NRT takes 8% off the top then the Lead Team takes 30%?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Very easy you go through the office ladies first and then you interview with the realtor. The questions were all very basic noting hard or out of the blue. They care more about your personality.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through the website and did a phone interview. Received a phone call from the HR headquarters and was asked questions. Standard interview questions. It was a relatively easy interview just asking about my experience.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Malibu, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

A number of phone interviews followed by an in person interview. Several different marketing positions will talk to you and review your skill set. THen you will go further and further in the process.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Asked me a series of questions regarding marketing skills. Most of it was personality based and I was hired because I knew how to produce music, so they felt I would be a good candidate creatively. The interview was straightforward and simple, the supervisor was a great mentor and person to learn from. Loved my experience with the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to give a solution different than your manager's opinion?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who was currently working at the front desk. I emailed my resume and scheduled an interview in the same day for the same week.

The interview was very brief, mostly questions about my availability and skills with Microsoft office. I was interviewed by both the broker and his assistant, and hired on the spot (they were trying to fill a position immediately).

Interview Questions

• What is your skill level with Excel?   1 Answer

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Richmond, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online by emailing resume. Got a response the next day and set up an interview for the next week. Met at their office and the in-person interview took no longer than thirty minutes.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

Had to interview with various people in the group. Everyone wanted something different from the position with little to no overlap of expectations. They initially wanted someone full time but ended up hiring two part time employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process was a bit different because the person they hired before me quit unexpectedly. I was called to schedule an interview for the following day. Came in, and was interview by the managing broker and his assistant. Interview lasted about 45 min

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The actual interview went well and I prepared take-aways for them to have to review afterwards. They told me they would follow up in a few days to give me a status update. I sent a thank you email 24 hours after the interview. I didn't hear from them in a few days so I sent a courteous follow up email a week later to check in. Not only did they not respond to that but I never heard one word from them again which in my opinion is extremely unprofessional, especially after interviewing a candidate in person. I spent a lot of time and money preparing for the interview and they should have at least let me know the status of my candidacy. Unfortunately, I won't be applying to this company again because of the negative experience.