Coldwell Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coldwell Banker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

Had to interview with various people in the group. Everyone wanted something different from the position with little to no overlap of expectations. They initially wanted someone full time but ended up hiring two part time employees.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The actual interview went well and I prepared take-aways for them to have to review afterwards. They told me they would follow up in a few days to give me a status update. I sent a thank you email 24 hours after the interview. I didn't hear from them in a few days so I sent a courteous follow up email a week later to check in. Not only did they not respond to that but I never heard one word from them again which in my opinion is extremely unprofessional, especially after interviewing a candidate in person. I spent a lot of time and money preparing for the interview and they should have at least let me know the status of my candidacy. Unfortunately, I won't be applying to this company again because of the negative experience.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Edina, MN).

Interview

Completed phone screening and in-person interview with regional marketing manger, local president and several Vice Presidents. All went well, but after 30 days and a follow up on my part they have not responded or notified me that they are not interested. I now see the job is posted again. Would have expected some form of notification from such a large company that appears to value its reputation.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Lansing, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

fill out application, meet with Dir of HR, complete tour of building, meet some of the Headquarter staff, wait for return calls and return for 2nd interview to accept position

Interview Questions

• Did I have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online through third-party website. Received an email the same day asking if I would be available later for a phone interview. Completed the basic phone interview the same day and scheduled a face-to-face interview for the subsequent week. Face-to-face interview lasted roughly 30 mins and involved a lot of explanation of the day-to-day duties.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Quite low key, professional and extremely friendly, especially given the 'blue chip' Gold Coast location where the interview took place. The interview was quick, and I was asked to share/assert whatever questions, thoughts, etc. that i had.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share what I believed I could bring to the company. I was asked to identify and articulate previous experiences that would underscore and aid in my future success(es).   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an excellent experience. The interview answered all of my questions and offered up a considerable amount of information about her company. She also introduced me to new agents. Which allowed me to ask questions.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The recruiter ask questions about my experience with my previous employer. What I look for in a broker. Went over the fees associated with working with the company. The benefits of working with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Coral Gables, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

After a screening call, I interviewed with the Regional Manager and the Marketing Director.
    The interview went well but I never heard back from them, not even to tell me that I didn't get the job.

Then about a month later I get a voicemail from someone in the company saying they wanted to follow up (follow up on what? It was either, I got the job or not). I returned his phone call and left a voicemail but never heard back from him either.

Please at least have the courtesy of notifying the candidate if he/she did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you help realtors use our marketing tools instead of using outside resources?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at two different Coldwell Bankers. The first seemed like some kind of boot camp that was made unreasonably difficult. Too much driving around. Training here, training there, and you would need to drive an hour to get some other training like twice a week. The agents at the front desk looked scared and dripped with desperation. The place had a very corporate air about it. The other interview was uninformative. It was long and I didn't get any real useful information. Was told to come back for another interview for the info I really wanted.

Interview Questions

• do you think you have what it takes   1 Answer