Coldwell Banker Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Coldwell Banker

2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 201 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

Interview process was casual while informative and welcoming. I found the manager to be very uplifting and helpful while remaining very thorough. Company culture was also an important highlight of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in one year?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

Very pleasant process explaining their new agent training program and all the amazing tools they have for your success. They walk you through their software program used for your marketing strategies and the in house tools they have for your use when needed.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to be an agent. Questions about yourself. And what kind of continued education/training are you looking for?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

Quick response, well thought out and thought provoking interview process. Friendly staff and quick turn around. Communication regarding the Interview process and what it entailed was well explained. Job details and posting were well worded.

Interview Questions
Coldwell Banker
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

they are friendly in the process, you will get the feel that you will work in a corporation, most likely they will hire you right away, you will be explain about the benefits of the company

Interview Questions
Coldwell Banker
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

The interview process was a disaster. The recruiter contacted me once and I never heard a thing from her again even after trying to reach out with questions. It was weeks between hearing from anyone even after being told I would be contacted within a day or two. The disorganization and lack of communication were huge red flags to me. When they finally reached out to reschedule a 2nd interview (over a week after it should have been rescheduled), I was out of town so, before I was able to inform them I was no longer interested, I received the standard "You have not been selected to continue this process" email. I think I dodged a bullet there.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were very standard and I didn't find them difficult.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Dubai) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was okay. But HR could do better by communicating effectively. Updates were slow to start. And just went cold. I know HR can be really busy. But the least they can do for candidates, especially after going through the process, is provide an update. Successful or not. Which they never did.

Interview Questions
Coldwell Banker
Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

good interview with top interviewers. knowledgeable individuals who take time to listen and explain process and answer all questions. encouragements to do all you can as a realtor. All things real estate explained

Interview Questions
Coldwell Banker
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Austin, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview is about an hour long. Pretty standard interview. Not a lot of hard hitting questions, rather the questions asked are more personal and goal oriented. Very willing to explain all questions and concerns

Interview Questions
Coldwell Banker
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

There was a background check, it was also a one on one interview process. I only had one interview which was with the person who would be my boss. I was interviewed for the marketing coordinator position.

Interview Questions
  • What was a problem that you came up with a solution?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (United States)

Interview

very disorganized at first but got better once everyone was on the same page Company seemed to be unable to define role and seemed confused. Company is not advancing enough with tech and was not willing to change that aspect

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 201