Coldwell Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2018

2.0

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at two different Coldwell Bankers. The first seemed like some kind of boot camp that was made unreasonably difficult. Too much driving around. Training here, training there, and you would need to drive an hour to get some other training like twice a week. The agents at the front desk looked scared and dripped with desperation. The place had a very corporate air about it. The other interview was uninformative. It was long and I didn't get any real useful information. Was told to come back for another interview for the info I really wanted.

Interview Questions

• do you think you have what it takes   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

was easy interview hired right away, i was impressed at the beginning but later I saw who was getting all the floor referrals. Long time industry place, but not recommend

Interview Questions

• what kind of sales would be right for you   1 Answer

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Seattle, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Quick and easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straight forwarf

Assistant Interview

Interview

Very easy you go through the office ladies first and then you interview with the realtor. The questions were all very basic noting hard or out of the blue. They care more about your personality.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Coral Gables, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

After a screening call, I interviewed with the Regional Manager and the Marketing Director.
    The interview went well but I never heard back from them, not even to tell me that I didn't get the job.

Then about a month later I get a voicemail from someone in the company saying they wanted to follow up (follow up on what? It was either, I got the job or not). I returned his phone call and left a voicemail but never heard back from him either.

Please at least have the courtesy of notifying the candidate if he/she did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you help realtors use our marketing tools instead of using outside resources?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Lansing, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

fill out application, meet with Dir of HR, complete tour of building, meet some of the Headquarter staff, wait for return calls and return for 2nd interview to accept position

Interview Questions

• Did I have any customer service experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker (Naperville, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

My now immediate supervisor has asked me during interview if I knew how to use Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader DC, Adobe Photoshop, and able to learn fast with transactions. Applied and then a week later I get a call for interview and then got a job offer a day later.

Interview Questions

• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite?   1 Answer
    • Experience with office work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process was a bit different because the person they hired before me quit unexpectedly. I was called to schedule an interview for the following day. Came in, and was interview by the managing broker and his assistant. Interview lasted about 45 min

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker.

Interview

Had to interview with various people in the group. Everyone wanted something different from the position with little to no overlap of expectations. They initially wanted someone full time but ended up hiring two part time employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coldwell Banker in June 2007.

Interview

I saw an ad in the local newspaper and faxed my resume to the company. They called me pretty much the next day and asked me to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 department managers first and then by the general manager all on the same day. The department managers asked me "why I want to work for them? and similar questions. It seemed like they didn't have much interviewing experience. The interview with the general manager was a behavioral type interview where I was asked to relate my previous experience in customer service by providing specific examples..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you exceeded the customer's expectations and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a very difficult customer and how did you handle him/her?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Definitely negotiate your starting salary. The earning potential is pretty low; therefore, it is very important how much you start out with.