ConocoPhillips Process Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ConocoPhillips Process Operator Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collinsville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Collinsville, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

First phase of testing was a multiple choice exam. First two sections are very easy since you pull information from charts, graphs, and mechanical reasoning. Behavioral section is personal info about you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ConocoPhillips

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Westlake, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

went very good....interviewing comittee listened and took notes....asked questions not just about the job but about my life in general

Interview Questions

• what motivates me to keep going   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Borger, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ConocoPhillips (Borger, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

There are numerous steps to the interview and hiring process starting with the initial application, aptitude and problem solving testing, a phone interview to determine your experience level, a mental assesment to determine your ability to work with others and finally an in person interview before a board of other employees before an offer of employment may be issued.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a pay cut to start at the bottom to work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation, an offer was extended for an hourly rate with set increases based on length of employment and advancement.