Covidien Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 226 of over 226 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Covidien

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Covidien (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Processo relativamente rápido e simples. Recrutador não possuía muita experiência na área de atuação para a qual estava buscando um profisional.

Interview Questions
  • Mas se você estuda a noite, como fará para não atrapalhar o trabalho?
    1 Answer

Covidien

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien

Interview

Interview lasted about two hours. I interviewed with the Director of the R&D Team, a lead Scientist and three team members. I was given a tour of the facility and a practical test. The test involved a electrical component and a fluid dynamics component.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about performing the same experiment multiple times?

Covidien

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien

Interview

Good process overall - they were very friendly from the get-go but somewhat vague on details, even after an offer was made. Seemed like a mission-driven company though. Personnel seemed solid...but its a big company so if you're looking for a fast-paced environment, you'd be better off looking somewhere else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Covidien

Application

I interviewed at Covidien

Interview

Contract position- just 1 round of interview about my experience and job related questions. How much experience you have in post market vigilance? How did you handle the complaints? How did you deal with the customers?

Interview Questions
  • what are your long term and short term goals? what tyoe of a person are you...team player or like to work alone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covidien (Hyderābād) in Oct 2016

Interview

I was contacted by the HR representative for this position, and I had a couple of initial calls with them. I then had a telephonic interview with a senior software engineer. Finally, I had a Skype call with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my academic background and professional work experience, general questions about programming concepts, basic questions about C/C++, a few behavioural questions to end it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2016

Interview

I was referred internally and located the actual job description on the Medtronic website (they acquired Covidien). I submitted my resume on a Sunday night and was contacted for an initial phone interview on Tuesday. The phone interview was Wednesday morning with an HR representative. It seemed to go really well and she told me I was an excellent candidate and that I would hear about next steps within the next full week. After six weeks of complete radio silence (during which I sent a "checking in" email and left her a voicemail on her business line), I received a formal email that they were going with another candidate. Turns out, the position had been created for someone internally. I would have appreciated some transparency on that fact during the initial phone interview. I waited 6 weeks to hear that I'd never actually had a chance.

Interview Questions
  • Are you interested in having direct reports some time down the road?

Covidien

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covidien

Interview

I had an awesome interview process. I applied online and then got a call back about two weeks later. Heard from then a week after that. It really was straightforward and the interviews were very nice. I have nothing to complain about with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Covidien (Crystal Lake, IL) in Jun 2016

Interview

It was an easy path, they just asked basic questions related with my previously work experience and what level of education that I got in the past, they explained all the benefits and the positive things that I will get as soon as I will be able to do it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Covidien (Stamford, CT) in May 2016

Interview

Brief benefits HR....3 different people ending with a 3:1 with the hiring manager hardly saying a thing; They weren't prepared to understand who could help and what skills they might have..

Interview Questions
  • Have you done THIS EXACT THING BEFORE...No other experts in deep drawing, tooling, stainless steel or metallurgy in general or how to help a supplier without stepping on toes or learning proprietary processing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Covidien (Prague) in Apr 2016

Interview

Extremely unprofessional, they just seemed to have forgotten about me. I passed the initial interview round over the phone which was followed by 1,5 months of silence, then they called just to start everything all over again. When I came to face-to-face interview, it was one of the most disappointing experiences in my professional life. The interviewer was totally unprofessional, but very arrogant, agressive and unfriendly. She spoke one of the worst variants of English I have ever heard in my life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 Interviews