Cover image for Cypress Semiconductor

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 204 of over 204 interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

I was initially contacted via email by hiring manager. Had a phone call and then scheduled a day to come on site for three individual interviews. They decided to make offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral since no previous experience
    Answer Question

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

Basic logic questions related to logic gates. The Interview has been divided into 2 main parts and in both of them I've been asked for these kind of questions. For example: How many flip flops do you need in order to represent 3 states of FSM.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

472.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Cypress Semiconductor~189
Join the conversation on

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

Simple. You have 2-3 rounds bases on the performance. And there will be am HR round as well. Good to meet experience people as few rounds might in volve multiple people in the same pa el.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

First, they will introduce their company, what did they do and what departments they have. Then ask some questions and start the interview. It takes around 30 minutes, and the people there are really nice.

Interview Questions
  • What is the problem with the reaction time of a transistor being too fast or too slow?

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

4 rounds: 1) Managers round: technical mainly but also about strengths and weakness. 2) Technical rounds: Can vary from 1 to 3 depending on how many teams want to hire you. 3) Group interview: Difficulty to make everyone convince your answers are sound helps in building relationship with the team. 4) Directors round: surprisingly technical and about your interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions
  • C related questions Debugging steps Board schematics readability

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

Lengthier process to get feedback and offer. Manager were not orientated to stay in company, and very bad professionalism maintained in company. Good for fresher to have more exposure to technologies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev, Kyiv

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Kiev, Kyiv)

Interview

Technical interview tool approximately one hour. Questions were related mainly to bare metal MCU programming, analog electronics fundamentals (BJTs, MOSFETs operation principles, basic circuits, op amps). After the interview I was asked to complete the test task using Cypress PSoC development kit.

Interview Questions
  • MOSFET, JFET, BJT operation principles and basic circuits (amplifying stages etc.); basic op amp circuits; some questions on embedded programming (e.g. specifics of using volatile variables). Some questions on previous experience.

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

Wolf pack interview and multiple rounds. Among top companies for tough interview. Good experience to try and proceed for the interview. Very talented people and hr also very good in discussions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in Mar 2021

Interview

I have undergone two stages of interview. The first one is with the agent, while the second stages is with the employer. During my first stage, I feel so glad and they are great in uplifting the candidate, while during the second stage, employer make sure that I truly understand the job description and responsibilities that I'll be taking.

Interview Questions
  • About my previous working experience, and also some Excel knowledge.

Cypress Semiconductor

Application

I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds. The first round was an aptitude test with mixed questions on logical aptitude and technical aptitude. The next two rounds were technical interviews. Be thorough with concepts of networking, basic coding, data structures, and basic electronics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 204 Interviews

Cypress Semiconductor Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cypress Semiconductor as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.16 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Applications Engineer and Product Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Systems Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cypress Semiconductor takes an average of 18 days when considering 133 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Systems Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 19 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cypress Semiconductor according to 133 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.50%