Daxko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

There were about 2 phone screenings/interviews with the recruiter. After that I had a phone interview with the team lead. There were two in person interviews. One was a typical sit down with the team lead and another going over experience and asking questions. The next in person interview was the "project presentation". I won't go into that, but you will be presenting to a panel of others that you will be working with. Finally, there was an informal sit down with the SVP. I will say that it was the longest and most in depth interview that I've been a part of. Each call I received I kept thinking "Is this the one?!"

Interview Questions

• No hard or obscure questions. The presentation is probably the biggest part.   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process began with a 30-minute phone call. A few days later, after presumably passing the first interview, I was given a date for a 2nd in-person interview along with a take-home test to prepare. I was to complete the provided programming and document exercise and present my work at as a presentation to start off the 2nd interview on-site.

I was turned down for the position I applied for but they wanted me to apply to a 2nd position in Test Engineering. I did so and completed a whole new round of interviews (including a new take-home test). I am pleased to say that I was accepted for this position.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: They asked quite a lot during my presentation. They focused on my background and ability to perform the same actions again at Daxko.   Answer Question

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daxko (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Clearly not a company that's on their 'employee's' side. The interview process takes approximately 2 months to complete, and the job offer I received was for a salary well below the means I could live at with my family- despite my extensive experience. This merely showcases the brutality of the current job market. Employers want to have their cake and eat it too. Not worth investing time in if you need a job 'right now'. They want young, blindly-optimistic, individuals without families to feed and realistic problems to deal with. Apply to a more established company.

Interview Questions

• Video interview, Aptitude test, personality assessment, and 3 different interviews.
      Only then will they show a solid interest in hiring you.   Answer Question

Oct 10, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience. We have a thorough interview process at Daxko because we believe in taking time to ensure a great fit... More

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

The multi-step process was incredibly easy due to the Daxko People Team. I was guided through a video interview, a Team Lead (immediate supervisor) interview, and a peer interview. They provided me with consistent communication the entire time and never left me wondering the outcome for longer than stated.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very behavioral based.   1 Answer

Feb 24, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your review, and welcome to Daxko!

Strategic Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online got connected with the company talent acquisition specialist. We had several conversations via email and phone throughout the interview process. I had three days of official interviews over the course of three months. My first interview day was a one-way video interview during which I recorded 2-3 minute answers to 10 questions. My second interview day was a one-on-one interview in person. My third interview day consisted of three interviews back-to-back: 1) one-on-one via phone, 2) a presentation to a panel of six in person and via video conference, and 3) a peer interview with the same panel of six I had just presented to.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position in such a large and successful corporation?   1 Answer

Jun 12, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for this review! We're glad to have you at Daxko!

Strategic Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in May 2017.

Interview

I started off with a Video Interview as well as a personality and cognitive aptitude test. These were great because they could be completed on my own time. I felt like I could show more of my personality through this format than the traditional first round phone interview.

I was then brought in for a one on one interview with a Team Lead, which lasted about an hour and a half. The interview was very relaxed, but also gave me great insight into the position and allowed me to give much further detail regarding my experience.

Next, I was brought in for a peer interview. Essentially, I was given a scenario with some basic background information and instructions letting me know that I would be presenting on how I would approach the situation. I was given plenty of time to prepare for this beforehand and really enjoyed the process. I presented to 6 different team leads and transitioned to the peer interview portion immediately after. This process lasted about an hour and a half. It was awesome to hear different perspectives on the company and have the opportunity to answer questions from different teams within the company.

Lastly, I had a follow up phone call with a Team Lead which was primarily focused on giving me an opportunity to address concerns that they had with my experience and qualifications. How cool is this?! I was given the chance to give further insight into my experience and directly address concerns. This was a first for me. I feel like 9 times out of 10 companies don’t take the time to give you an opportunity to address their concerns.

All in all, the interview process lasted about 2 months.

Interview Questions

Daxko Response

Aug 4, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for this thorough review of our interview process. I'm especially glad you found value in the follow-up phone call with the Team Lead to talk about your experience. Welcome to... More

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

The People Team at Daxko was in contact with me through the entire process and were very helpful. I had a one way interview and two in person interviews. Along with the interviews, I also took skills and personality tests.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my previous manager would say are two positives that I brought to the team and what was an area that I needed to work on.   Answer Question

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 weeks, and consisted of 3 interviews. First one was a one way video interview, next was a one on one with your potential boss, and the last was a peer interview. The interviews consisted of both HR and technical questions. The questions were pretty straight forward and not very tricky. Communication throughout the process was good.

Interview Questions

• How do you improve your technical knowledge on your own?   Answer Question

Dec 5, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thanks for this review, and welcome to Daxko!

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daxko (Homewood, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial pre-recorded video interview, skills testing, and then an in person interview with 3 hiring managers.
    The video interview was amazing because I could do it on my time, any time I needed.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to resolve conflict between you and another team member.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, though I didn't need to much because the offer was solid, especially along with their outstanding benefits.

Aug 31, 2016 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you had a positive experience and that you found the video interview to be convenient. Also, I see that you accepted a job offer, so congratulations... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daxko (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and well organized. I had multiple online interviews starting with HR screening and progressing through Hiring Manager, Account Executive peer, and the CRO. By the end I felt very comfortable with my decision to join Daxko and the culture they foster and maintain.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I was able to connect with prospects in a unique way that would separate myself from competing Account Executives.   Answer Question

Mar 2, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your review - I'm glad your interview experience was a positive one. Congrats on accepting your offer!