Delta Dental Plans Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.7

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was horrible no eye contact he asked stupid non relevant questions. He did not have firm handshake and was not approachable. He never smiled and i was uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• Did i have retail experience which i applied for customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was approximately 30 min and I must say I enjoyed it. The conversation was relaxed and I felt I did very well. The office was nice and the staff were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the company?
      What will you do if you do not get hired?
      What upsets you?
      Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Senior Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I sent in my resume and received a call scheduling an in-person interview with the supervisor for the position. That interview went very well. Subsequently, I was called back back to meet with many others in the company. I connected with all of them but one. That one treated me more disrespectully than I have ever been treated in an interview. After speaking with her, I did not have any expectation of getting an offer since she reported to the person with whom I would have reported. After I left, I sent all of the employees with whom I had spoken a thank you. Two weeks later I emailed the hiring manager and failed to receive a response. I sent a second email and failed to receive the courtesy of a response. A week later, I called and left a voice mail message and failed to receive a call back. It took over 4 week after my second in-person interview to receive a rejection. I had been interested in the position and wish the hiring manager had questioned the motives of the person that treated me disrespectfully during the interview.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Village, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Highland Village, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Thought the interview went well. It's been over a month since my interview and I still have not heard back from the recruiter. Found out on LinkedIn who they hired.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

After submitting an online application I was called by an HR rep and asked a couple basic questions (How I found the job, why I applied, etc.). At the end of the phone call was asked to come in prior to being interviewed to take an Excel test, and after passing that you take a basic Accounting Test. After passing both an interview was scheduled the following week.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Who do you look up to? What qualities do you share with this individual? What qualities don't you share with this individual?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been fired or asked to leave from a previous job?   Answer Question
    • Do you use the 10-key or top row of numbers on the keyboard?   Answer Question

Group Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Garden City, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

It was good. They asked a lot of questions related to the job and I answered them to the best of my ability. I met with four different people from the company. The direct manager, her boss and two people currently in the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went very well, got am email about in person interview shortly after. In person interview was 2 days later. Found out this am i didnt get the job. Heartbroken

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you went out of your way to assist a customer   Answer Question

Clerical Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

Woman was extremely rude and insulted me; was very snotty and condescending; gave the impression that she thought that she was better than anyone. Arrogant, condescending, insulting, rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• specific questions regarding private information of my present job   1 Answer

Senior Java/Microservices Developer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1 hour of technical phone screening followed by 3 hrs of onsite interview.

Technical screen is full of in depth java technical questions.
    Was not offered the position as they were looking for candidates with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Current project details
      Design questions
      Few technical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The recruiter calls you and goes over your work history and schedules you to come in for testing. After successfully passing the test; you are scheduled for an interview. You meet with the hiring manager then the director of the department. A week later I was contacted to verify work history. I then a week later I received an email that I wasn't selected. I had a good interview and didn't embellish my resume so Im not sure why I wasn't selected.