Delta Dental Plans Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Sacramento, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Very good-thorough with a 3 person panel. I thought I was interviewing for an Auditor position and when I was hired that was my title. However I was really a claims processor. The interviewers were friendly and welcoming with a lot of positive things to say about the company. All in all it was a good experience and more than I had expected coming on board as a temp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward and basic like many other interviews I had before in the past with bigger companies. dental dental is a big company but they treat their employees very weel and most people come in with dental experience already so it makes the training aspect much easier.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association in August 2017.

Interview

First call is with the recruiter (introductory call), after that its all confusion and chaos, as multiple recruiters will follow up with you at once for different roles,

Second interview is technical phone screen nothing special basic language specific questions.

Third round is onsite (which was a unique experience for me)

People interviewing me were unprofessional, and some of them could not even properly speak english to explain the problem / question they were trying to ask.

They will just slide a paper having the problem statement written on it and if asked for more clarification will repeat what is written on the paper, nothing more

Interview Questions

• What if manager tells you to put in extra hours during holiday season, how will you respond?   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I was a temp through a temporary staffing company, I was called down to HR asked a few questions and the offer letter was already prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, its union.

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

Very east interview.
    Was very upfront abuot what they were looking for. i was hired within 7days. they told me about the benefits and pay as well. .

Claims Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association in September 2015.

Interview

Phone call within one week of application submitted. 4 tests and two separate interviews. One was with HR representative and other with hiring manager. After interview two weeks later checked references. After three weeks no offer yet.

Interview Questions

• how do you manager your own tasks while managing other employee tasks?   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Testing & Interviewed at the employment agency. The agency then scheduled for me to come in to fill out an employment application. Then scheduled appointment for me to return to take a test that consisted of the organization assessment test.

Interview Questions

• How many years of collections experience do you have? Have you worked in the insurance industry in the past? Did you ever work in claims and what computer software have you worked on?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I interviewed in-person, talked about my skill set, experience, and portfolio. A good portion of the interview was about the type of projects I'd be working on and how things work at their company. I found this opportunity from a recruiter and my portfolio and resume was submitted through them. They do background checks, and it might be a few weeks for them to set up your computer for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate my salary with this company. Since I went through a recruiter, I had this discussion with them beforehand.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Okemos, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

Step 1 was a prescreen with the HR rep. Step 2 was a 30 min intv with the CIO and the deputy CIO. Step 3 was an onsite meeting with the CIO, deputy CIO, and 2 IT leaders. Unfortunately, the CIO was pulled away for a personal reason and was not able to attend the 3rd interview. Since this position would report directly to the CIO, it was important to me and the CIO to meet in person before either one of us made a decision. The 3rd interview went very well and it was clear that it was a very good fit. However, it was important to me that I meet with the CIO in person to confirm the fit. After the 3rd interview I reached out to the HR rep to schedule a personal meeting with the CIO. She mentioned to me that she would get back to me with the next steps. After several emails and phone calls to the HR rep, I finally got a phone call 2 months later that they had decided to fill the position from within. While the 2 month delay in getting a decision wasn't frustrating enough, the decision by the CIO to make a hiring decision without meeting one of the final candidates in person appears to be a flawed process.

Business Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

everything was great enjoy there interview process. the interview was a breeze just hope they call me back. they have good benefit working with you personal life. lets pray they will hire me you have to wait into they interview other people