DriveTime Automotive Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 261 of over 261 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DriveTime Automotive Group

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Lengthy, confusing.. interview with two people at once, had several interviews , went to two job fairs, 1 walk in. Ask many question if the same but in different prospective

Interview Questions
  • If someone was being unsafe, what would you do
    1 Answer

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Very straight forward and fun. I think they have a good culture and working environment. It lasted for about 30 minutes. I met with the sales manager and general manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a challenge in the work place?

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

It was quite enjoyable, good staff. They were professional, courteous and did not probe whilst I was answering the questions. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience during the entirety of the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Straight forward process. The people I interviewed with were thorough and did not rush the time. They answered all of my questions and concerns. If you love to give people great customer experiences, let it show in the interview and you will do just fine.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about DriveTime?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Phoenix, AZ) in Dec 2020

Interview

Started with a phone call interview with a recruiter and then I had an interview with two of the team managers in the accounting department and then another interview with another team manager.

Interview Questions
  • They mostly asked conversational questions. It is a culture based company. I believe they are looking for a personality and a resume so the interview establishes the personality.

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Met with 2 different people and discussed my college courses and what led me to Drivetime. Also asked me about my technical skills that would equip me well for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Mesa, AZ) in Sep 2020

Interview

Note: I only spoke to the Recruiter, so it only went to Recruiter Phone Screen. DriveTime's process (for Talent Acquisition roles at least): 1. Contacted by Recruiter for a Phone Screen (30 mins). 2. Microsoft Teams panel interview with 2 supervisors. 3. Final interview with a mix of managers and supervisors. I had the initial phone screen with the recruiter and it was a great interaction. I made it to the second round but declined to take it because the salary expectations for this role did not meet mine. The salary for a Talent Acquisition Specialist structure is as follows: - base salary: 46-56k DOE - annual bonus: 10k, based on TEAM PERFORMANCE (no guarantee). - Overall, comp. ~46-56k (very low for industry standards).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? What metrics are you held to? Why do you want to leave your company? Are you comfortable with high-volume recruiting? What has high-volume recruiting looked like for you in the present/past?

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

I got a phone call and spoke with HR. She scheduled me for an interview the next week with another employee in the department. I then had another interview with the manager a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in Aug 2020

Interview

It was not a interview process. Wasn't professional, no questions asked, they asked me did i have any questions and answered them. I met with the district manager and two days later i met with the manager. Process was quick.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2020

Interview

every thing was online and I feel I did not get a fair shot, It was the first online interview the manager had done and she kept looking away like she really was not interested

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 261 Interviews