KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

DriveTime Automotive Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 289 of over 289 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DriveTime Automotive Group

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Screening call was about 25-30 minutes long. Spoke with a recruiter who described the position and then talked about my experience and what I was looking for. It was pretty laid back. The guy was friendly and did a great job selling the company.

Interview Questions
  • What was I looking for in a new role
    Answer Question

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in Jul 2022

Interview

so far it has been pretty basic jus a check of all of the skills and a overview of my resume and the desired needs for the position . Showing of my personality and how well it will fit with what they are searching for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

I had several phone interviews with the recruiting department. They never got back to me. When I followed up, they said the position I initially applied for was filled but they think I would be a good fit for this other role. I interviewed in person with several heads of department where I was asked about my experience and what organizational skills I have that would make me a good fit. I got the decision back much later than their projected decision date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in May 2022

Interview

Karat's Technical Interview hosted by Olena was a great experience. We had a remote video interview with an IDE in the browser to handle the live coding challenges. Nifty. It was my first interview using Karat and I enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Background History Questions and a live coding challenge

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Zoom interview was quick and straight to the point. Very interesting internship. Great company to work at. Great place to interview with professional people. Highly recommend to interview here and work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group in Apr 2022

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on Linkedin, interviewed with her on the phone, then scheduled a video call with 3 employees (2 managers and a designer). The initial phone screen lasted about 20 minutes and the video call was 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • When describing that I have an open door policy with my employees, one of the interviewers asked me to share the "juiciest" gossip I heard from my employees.

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Called, awesome conversation, had a second interview with two people that went well, and then never heard back from them. They asked basic scripted questions that were really dumb. Really unintelligent individuals.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Like come on where do you see yourself in 5 years?

DriveTime Automotive Group

Application

I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group

Interview

Cancelled the interview a day before. Didn't reply to emails. Because they didn't want to sponsor F1 students. They already had my information but they probably overlooked that I was on F1 and emailed me to confirm a interview date and time and cancelled the interview the day before. I emailed the recruiter saying I won't be needing a visa sponsorship for internship but he didn't even respond.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Queen Creek, AZ)

Interview

First interview with a Recruiter, the next interview was with the hiring manager. After that they made a decision on an offer. They did a great time communicating when to expect to hear from them next and kept that timeline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at DriveTime Automotive Group (Bradenton, FL) in Jan 2022

Interview

I've never had to deal with a company as unprofessional and unorganized as DriveTime. I originally applied for a spring internship in October 2021. I had an initial phone screen, which was fun, and the recruiter said that they would touch base soon and surely schedule an interview. During that time, I received an offer from another company and reached out to DriveTime to see if we could quickly set up an interview before my decision deadline with the other company (since DT claimed they wanted to interview as quickly as possible and they were initially my first choice). I did not hear back for a month, then got an email asking to set up an interview, as if it hadn't taken them long at all to get back to me. Then, I let them know that I already accepted the other spring position, but would be interested in a summer position, if applicable. They said that would work and insisted on scheduling an interview in DECEMBER for the summer, which was very odd to me. I asked them for the latest date, they said first week of January. So, I agreed but made sure that they understood this would be for the SUMMER position, not the spring. Their first interview question: "So you are applying for the Spring 2022 position, correct?" When I said no, they acted very confused, as if I was the one who misled them. The interview lasted about 1.5 hours and I sat in with two groups. In the first group, they read a very long case study (without displaying it for you to follow along), and asked a combination of technical and conceptual questions. I don't know why they couldn't have at least included a pdf of the case study on my end, since they wanted to "understand the way I think through things;" which is sort of hard when I'm trying to recall every detail from one read-through. Technical questions were not too difficult (basic profit analysis), but their conceptual questions were not well-prepared and they were honestly looking for you to name off things other companies have done (which had nothing to do with the case study they were referring to), rather than think of an actual, relevant business solution. I enjoyed speaking with the second group much more, as they were clearer and more organized with their interview process. But, they bragged about how quickly they get back to all of their applicants, and that I should expect to hear back within a few days after the interview. It's been over a month. I've reached out, several times, to the individual who conducted my phone screen, and still nothing. I have had bad interview experiences before, but I've never had a company take months at a time to get back to me, insist on scheduling an interview in December for the summer, get my information wrong, and be so unapologetic about it. They miss out on a lot of great applicants by being unprepared, unorganized, and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 289 Interviews

DriveTime Automotive Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at DriveTime Automotive Group as 53.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.35 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Advisor and Sales Advisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for General Manager and Loan Advisor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at DriveTime Automotive Group takes an average of 11 days when considering 322 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Loan Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at DriveTime Automotive Group according to 322 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.72%

Company Updates

Logo

9 days ago

Community
Remember that feeling of going #backtoschool shopping as a kid? We wanted to give that feeling to as many kids as possible so we #donated over 880 backpacks full of school supplies to families in need so they could send their kiddos off to school ready to learn! Happy #BacktoSchoolMonth from our DriveTime family to yours. #GiveForGood
Shared image
Logo

51 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
#Juneteenth. A day to raise your voice, to amplify those who have been silenced and continue to be. A day to stand in #solidarity and to stand in someone else’s shoes. We recognize today as a day of freedom, a day of past suffering, and as a day to remind us of the work that still needs to be done. Hear some of the shared stories from our people and how #WeStandTogether. #FreedomDay #LifeatDriveTime
Celebrating and Honoring Juneteenth | We Stand Together Series
www.youtube.com

DriveTime Automotive Group Photos

+ Add Photo
DriveTime Automotive Group workplace photo
DriveTime Automotive Group photo of: Employees across the country repping their We Stand Together shirts!
DriveTime Automotive Group photo of: How cute is our Employee Experience team? Rocking their Best Intern Ever shirts!