Epicor Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Saint Louis Park, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a message via Linkedin from a recruiter for a position with Epicor. I then had a brief 15 minute phone call with the recruiter in regard to the position. From there I had a phone interview with two of the sales managers for the position. A couple days later I received an email from a recruiter saying that they wanted me to come in and do a two hour job shadow, and after I would interview with one of the managers. I showed up did the two hour job shadow, and after that I was told that I would not be interviewing with a manger because they didn't know I was coming in that day. I was upset with the lack of communication that this corporation has. I was interviewed by the manger via phone, but the trust with the corporation substantially diminished when I showed up in person and I didn't have a face to face interview. A couple days after I was called by the recruiter informing me that I did not get the position, but within five minutes they had the nerve to send me a survey asking me how my experience was with Epicor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Epicor?

Why do you want to work in sales?
      Answer Question

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager, then phone interview with VP of Professional Services. After phone interviews, flew me to OH for in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase capacity of a resource?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief interview after being contacted by recruiter. Interviewer was very nice and the questions he asked were relatively easy. Very cool position if you're interested in ERP software. Job wasn't a match for me and I think we both realized that during the interview.

Business Development Interview

Interview

they hire you if you can fog up a mirror. they seriously will take anyone. they make it sound very professional when in reality its an absolute joke and waste of time. DONT WORK THERE

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

The Interview process was rather enjoyable, they will never keep you on the hook if they don't think you are potentially a great fit. Epicor was great at communicating what it want, what it needed and what for me to expect. Everything appears to be on the surface with this company. Overall laid back easy experience.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to communicate in a dissolving situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Westminster, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview. The in person interview was great. I got a chance to meet the immediate supervisor along with 3 people who actually do the job currently to see what they think. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in Business Development.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview, met with a recruiter, met with a higher up, 2 hour job shadow, and to be continued...very easy interview. There haven't been any trick questions and they really just want to get to know you. Personality is a must. They're looking for sports minded individuals.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Westminster, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

It is basically a three step interview process. First you will be contacted by a recruiter. They ask you pretty typical interview questions. If that goes well, you will be put in touch with the Director of Business Development. Nice guy with a low pressure feel to the whole thing. If that also goes well, you will be brought in to the building for an interview. This is not really a traditional interview as they bring in 2 current employees who you ask questions to about the job. Whole process is very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions: Skills? Strengths? Weaknesses? Nothing random or trying to catch you off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Online application. Phone call. In person interview that questions your ability to logic and communicate. 50 words is not what I feel like writing so hopefully this helps. Again, feel it out.

Interview Questions

• What applicable experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Asked a lot of questions of why Epicor and why sales? First, went in for a brief interview with a recruiter, then a one on one, followed by a 1/2 day shadow with a two on one interview afterwards, and finally came in and met with the director for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What sets you apart? How do you handle no? What motivates you? What is ERP?   Answer Question