Esurance Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 209 of over 209 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Esurance

Application

I interviewed at Esurance

Interview

Phone interview describing my background and experience. I had a very nice interviewer who was kind and easy going. They got back to me within a week after the interview. Although I did not get offer, I had an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Front End?
    Answer Question

Esurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Esurance in Dec 2019

Interview

The hiring process was really fun. The staff was very understanding and fast with responses. I personally thought that the technical question was very reasonable and simple. Compared to many other companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Esurance (Richardson, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

I was referred by an employee, so I automatically received a call from the recruiter. They set up an interview with 2 unit managers. Interview was quick and focused on job skills. Was then asked to review an Xactimate estimate & photos and note any discrepancies. After that, I was given a scenario and asked to make a coverage decision. I then had to role play with one of the managers and explain the coverage decision to them. 2nd interview with Claims Manager was quick - maybe 15 minutes or so. He basically explained the position and asked why I wanted to work as an inside adjuster. 3rd and final interview was a phone interview with the Claims VP. Negotiated higher salary than what was originally offered.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a difficult claim that you handled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Esurance (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

My first tip there was age discrimination in this company is when the interviewer seem disappointed I was answering the questions "correctly." The tone of her voice made it clear. There seemed to be no employee over 35. I also have a mobility impairment and both interviewers walked so far ahead me when showing me around often we were not in the same room. This company needs sensitivity/diversity training!

Interview Questions
  • They gave several sample scenarios then provided feedback to see how well you accepted coaching!
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Esurance (Sioux Falls, SD) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was based on behavioral attributes. They included a grammar and typing test which you had to have a minimum score on. The typing test was completed online and included words that were not used on a normal basis.

Interview Questions
  • What is one area that you feel you need to improve on?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Esurance (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online Recruiter emailed me about the time available for quick chat Recruiter told me thats the hiring manager liked my resume and wants to talk schedule a telephonic interview with a SDET

Interview Questions
  • what do you do? what framework do you use? Design framework question Hackerrank coding link.... interviewer had more than 10-12 years of experience but mostly with a service based firm so was not that technical....ask about the framework design whom he was not familiar with...

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Esurance (Tampa, FL)

Interview

My experience interviewing at Esurance was great. My recruiter was amazing and incredibly helpful. I had two interviews, one with my recruiter over the phone, and the second was a video interview. The whole process took around three weeks. It is wise to do some research and answer questions with the STAR method. Be knowledgeable about the company and prepare to ask them questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us of a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Esurance (Tampa, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

I had applied to Esurance and within a week I was set up with a phone interview where they asked basic interview questions. If you do well in the phone interview then you move on to the video interview with 2 hiring managers. I only interviewed with one but the other manager came in at the end of my interview and asked two similar questions and he apologized if I had already answered them, so I re-answered the questions. I asked follow up questions and then they told me that they have to make their hiring decisions pretty quickly so someone will be in contact with me in a few days. Kendra Walker was my recruiter and she is FANTASTIC!! She actually called me that same day to tell me I got the job!! I completed my background check and a week after that she officially offered me the job. Overall very easy interview!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Esurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Esurance in Sep 2019

Interview

The hiring process went extremely fast.! After the initial interview I had 2 others. The second interview was based on who i was as a person and the 3rd was similar. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you had a difficult customer and how did you manage to overcome it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Esurance (Houston, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

Very short initially the interviewer called me 30 minutes late. Said she could call me back later or we could go ahead and do it then. I Said let’s do the now. I was disappointed that I was either forgotten or overlooked to call for my phone interview and didn’t get a call back.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply with our company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 209 Interviews