Evernote Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 153 of over 153 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Evernote

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote in Dec 2021

Interview

The process was well organized. I had an initial call with the Recruiter, one call with the hiring manager, and then one day of back-to-back interviews with multiple members of the team. The Recruiter was extremely helpful and supportive from start to finish!

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a multi-channel campaign that you've worked on?
    Answer Question
  • Which metrics do you use to measure the success of content pieces?
  • What's an example of a good product that has weak marketing?
  • What is your experience working with industry influencers and thought leaders?

Evernote

Application

I interviewed at Evernote

Interview

The process was pretty well organized. Had an initial tech screen which was for about 1 hour. Next round was virtual onsite. Had the following rounds: Coding, Debugging, Systems Design and Behavioral. Debugging round was new to me, but it was fun. The interviewers were very friendly and kind. Overall it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evernote (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Great Interviewer Great Culture. Smooth interviewing process. And clear instructions. The interviewer was quite friendlier, and explained about the job responsibilities really well. Overall it was a welcoming experience to talk to the team

Interview Questions
  • Find the Top frequent Element from a collection of elements

Evernote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evernote

Interview

Phone screen, then technique round. The recruiter forgets to send me the invitation to the technical interview and call me at the last minute asking me why I didn't show up. Then the recruiter reschedules it for the next day for me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote (Santiago) in Dec 2021

Interview

Asked me about myself, then asked me if I know AWS, GCP, cloud. Asked simple fizz buzz and some strings questions than followed by culture fit questions. I think the questions were random considering this was the first round. Why would you expect Frontend Developer to know about GCP? I answered all the technical questions correctly. I think the interviewer being a site manager knew little about frontend. Honestly was a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about myself, then asked me if I know AWS, GCP, cloud. Asked simple fizz buzz and some strings questions than followed by culture fit questions.

Evernote

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote in Nov 2021

Interview

Evernote's interview process was the perfect length - a recruiter screen, call with the Hiring Manager, and then a day of back to back (to back) interviews with multiple members of the team. While it did include that one lengthy "power day" of interviews, I genuinely felt like I was given as much of an opportunity to interview the company and its current team members as they did in interviewing me. Kristin and Courtney were extremely communicative and responsive recruiters, kindly coordinating interview times and responding to my questions with lightning-fast speeds. I really appreciated how much care they took in expediting the interview process, knowing I was already quite far along in the process with another company at the same time. I also really appreciated that while the interview process was thorough, it did not make me feel like I was needlessly jumping through hoops and eating up precious free time with a drawn-out loop-de-loop of interviews that involved 5 or 6 different rounds (as I definitely have experienced at other places -- tech companies, in particular, seem to love doing this), nor did they ask me to perform free work by doing a project or presentation as part of the process. I think they've really landed on the sweet spot between making sure they're getting (and giving) as accurate a picture of the candidate and the company as possible, without going overboard -- it certainly won me over, as an offer was made and I happily accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What is the one most important metric that you use to determine a piece of content's success?
  • What is your management style?
  • What has been your experience working cross-functionally with other teams and departments?

Evernote

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evernote in Nov 2021

Interview

Nice interview, really respectful, the interviewer was really nice, and took her time. The information they gave was accurate, answered all my questions, and explained everything i needed to know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evernote (Austin, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was really great. After the first call, we moved very quickly through the next steps. The next day I spoke to the hiring manager, I was always kept informed about the next steps and what to expect.

Interview Questions
  • How do you learn something you don't know?

Evernote

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evernote in May 2021

Interview

Courtney Harvey is seriously one of the best recruiters I have ever worked with. When Courtney and I had our first interview, she was very personable and extremely easy to talk to. She represented Evernote in the best way possible, and I could tell that she genuinely believes in the company which made the opportunity even more attractive. When I shared with her that I was considering an offer from another company, she accelerated the process seamlessly, and I was able to talk to the hiring manager the next day. Although I ultimately decided to go with the other company, I really appreciate Courtney's professionalism and warmth. It made me an even bigger fan of Evernote!

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have around building community strategy?
2 people found this interview helpful

Evernote

Application

I interviewed at Evernote

Interview

The interviewer was not very prepared and seemed to make up questions as we went. I was a little disappointed in their lack of preparation. I asked more questions than she did. We spoke about some digital marketing needs of the company and she went on a.bout her own role but did not ask too many questions

Interview Questions
  • Asked me a little about past relevant experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Interviews

Evernote Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Evernote as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Manager and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software QA Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Evernote takes an average of 18 days when considering 155 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software QA Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Customer Support Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Evernote according to 155 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 37.30%