Experis Programmer Analyst - Java Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Programmer Analyst - Java Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis in March 2013.

Interview

Initial round was telephonic. They started with basic java fundamental questions (All logical no theory) and then they asked about java collections and threads related questions. Then slowly moved to framework questions (Spring, hibernate..etc), database questions. Finally design questions. (All are scenario based questions.)

Interview Questions

• Explain the java and frameworks usage and life cycle with respect to your last project   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two level of skills interview. One telephonic and the other video chat. First round on over of core java. Second round cover spring hibernate and web service. Final round was HR. Where they have explained about the company and its structure of work compensation etc. This round also on skype video chat. After three week I got the online offer from experis. Interview is of medium difficulty.

Interview Questions