Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Very efficient on board process, was given an interview within one week of applying and landed a job less than a week after that. All told, the entire process was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Most questions had to do with level of experience working with job description information   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

lengthy, yet and lots of people involved in the process. ended up have to answer the same set of questions multiple times -- very process oriented and boring. I did get the job.

Concierge O365 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The Experis recruiter was not clear in the definition of the role. She sent an email without understanding the duties and responsibilities. Hence, there was not a clear match. I was the one following up with the status.

Interview Questions

• Heavy Exchange migration questions. How to navigate by memory the O365 console.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Edinburg, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked some questions, they were interesting and I could engage with them, positive experience and the manager was interested in my responses. some of the challenging questions made me think

Interview Questions

• Was good and i enjoyed it very much but the job was not for me this time   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

It was laid back. I met with two people and sat with one of the recruiters. The recruiter shadow was most helpful because all the higher ups did was lie about what the job is.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy. You first enter into a phone screening with a recruiter from ManpowerGroup and than that determines your 1:1 in person interview at HQ. The 1:1 was about 30 minutes. They ask very basic questions. Received call within an hour stating I have an offer.

Fast Track Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Irving, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

First off you will get a call from Experis if your background matches what they are looking for. The HR rep will tell you what the position is about and pass your information along to Microsoft. If Microsoft finds that you are suitable for the position, and experis rep will contact you and start arranging several round of interviews by phone with Microsoft staff and one final interview in-person

Interview Questions

• What is Office 365?, Explain what does plan E1,E3 and E5 includes ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Several Phone Interviews with the Managing Director, Sales Director, another Managing Director, and a Senior Recruiter. I was initially brought this opportunity by an Executive staffing firm that really didn't prepare me for the interview or the organization. I was interviewed for IT and Engineering Business Development Manager roles.

Interview was a bit confusing on who was who and what roles everyone had. They tried very hard to sell my the job and definitely oversold on a number of items.

Interview Questions

• What is current contractor headcount?   Answer Question
    • What is your high weekly gross profit?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What companies have you worked with previously (clients)?   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with VMS/MSP run accounts? How many retail, small-medium sized accounts have you worked with?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Anoka, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with the help desk supervisor and was on a conference call with the department head who was in another state. She described the position in great detail and we had a very interactive chat.The interview took about 40 minutes. I also spent a additional 40 minutes with the help desk supervisor showing me what the actual daily job would be like. I took that as a positive sign.

Compliance Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview process went fairly quick. Follow on-board procedures, do not put procrastinate fingerprinting (if applicable) or urine tests results. Be proficient and have a sense of urgency, your job offer will be rescinded if not completed from time of the job offer. These delegated tasks are time-sensitive, now act like it!