Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR recruiter to go over basic qualifications. Job was temporary contracting position.Was supposed to be followed up with another phone interview, but ended up just extending offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have immigration experience   2 Answers

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that took an hour to discuss how well I understood the roles and functions prior to starting. Interviewed with 2 Sr. Systems Engineers, both of whom I now consider colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Explain the methods of updating, upgrading and installing software in various linux server environments.   1 Answer

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

Extensive Phone reviews followed by face to face with the Employment Associate. My work experience and what I felt most comfortable doing was asked . My recruiter was located in Philadelphia on the phone and web follwed up by a face to face interview with the Employment administrator.

Interview Questions

• My specialties in my background and experience.   1 Answer

Ops Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis in March 2014.

Interview

Detailed and organized, Manager had lots of information and answered all my questions, that is the best iI can write for this description of process. blah blah blah blah

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experis (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Interview process is fairly simple. A Recruiter will reach out to the candidate, and negotiate the If there's a need to fill the position and your qualifications fit the position they'll call you in for a second interview then make an offer via their Recruiter staff or in-person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You must negotiate the salary in the beginning with the Recruiter and be firm.

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Experis (Durham, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Phonetic interview for the contracter and Face to face interview for the full timers. And the question are based on Clinical SAS Programming.

Interview Questions

• If we have good experience then the questions are not difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Experis (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

It took months. They called me about multiple opportunities before presenting the one I took. I was promised a promotion within a short period of time based on results. Every time I achieved the goal, I was given another lie about why I was not being promoted.

Interview Questions

• They have you take an aptitude exam   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with the team and then a follow up with the Managing Director. The information regarding current engaged clients, executed contracts and number of consultants actually on billing was not true.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experis (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Was very easy, very professional and very helpful in the interview process and hiring. If you had any additional questions or concerns; you could call the recruiter or drop off an email and they would reply back soon.

Interview Questions

• Need to have more in detail what the job duty actually involved working with IBM (They did the training) Not very good at all; left you hanging.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I received a phone interview with the recruiter first. After couple days, I received an phone interview with the employers . Finally I had a on-site interview with the manager.