Experis Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 278 of over 278 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Experis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Experis

Interview

Reached out about a contract role, very rushed with few details. Misled on compensation requiring Incorporation status (why would a singular employee inc?) to persuade interest. Elitist, superficial account supervisor. Information supplied to ‘prep’ for interview was insufficient. Actual interviewer/hiring manager at the client company was rude and arrogant and asking questions irrelevant to the role. Feedback received was sent in a text message. Unprofessional and dishonest recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about me your process
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Experis (Zürich, Zürich)

Interview

The position was to work as contractor for another company. 1- call to explain cv. 2- videocall with the company that was actually looking for my position. They never reached me out again at least to give feedback. Waste of time. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis

Interview

video call with managers and asked a series of questions, very informative and insightful they allowed me to talk about my past experiences and show examples of my work that I have done before

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Paris) in Aug 2021

Interview

Appel téléphonique Et puis j'ai passé deux entretiens Un avec le manager des projets et avec le directeur technique Questions générales sur mon parcours et mes expériences pro C'est des entretiens à distance via teams

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Experis

Interview

This was a very good experience for me as a professional. I really liked the process. It was sometime ago, but I remember it as if it happened yesterday. The overall process was very professional and it made me feel like it was a good fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experis (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Phone screening with 2 Experis recruiters then a 30 minute screening with their client. Very VERY aggressive recruiters. The offer was too low, without benefits and the client was questionable at best. Did not leave me alone after I declined the offer. One of the 2 recruiters called me over 10 times on 1 day which was extremely disruptive and even raising a few questions in a meeting why my phone was blowing up. Adding insult to injury, months after the fact they put me in an automated system that was going to pay me almost single digit percentage of my bill rate to interview with clients for them. I will never work with this company.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Jerusalem) in Jul 2021

Interview

They called me to double-check my resume and experience before deciding it wasn't a fit. They weren't clear and wanted to speak to me before sending me an automatic rejection. This also helped me hone my resume further.

Interview Questions
  • My background and work as Manager/CE of startup

Experis

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis

Interview

Fair interview, intro, experiences, timeline availability, asking addresses, background check. then finally get equipment's. Overall you should be able to take through those questions in 30 to 45 mins. It is not that hard. Behavioral questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experis

Application

I interviewed at Experis

Interview

First interview with the recruiter and then with the client HR and then with de CEO. It took 1h for the first interview and she was updating me on the process all the time, which I appreciate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Experis

Application

I interviewed at Experis

Interview

Tudo ok processo foi muito simples e objectivo, perguntas directas e objectivas, Talenter Recruter sabia o que perguntar e todos os aspectos da função. Muito profissional e sempre muito claros.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 278 Interviews