Experis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Customer Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

It was a phone screen where they were gathering information about my background and work experiences. We discussed the kinds of opportunities I'm interested and areas of my background to highlight.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is smooth, not much support from company during interview process with employers, you have to do your own research. They offer basic benefits for starter. They try to get you good compensation also.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Process took 1 week total. Initial 20-minute phone screen with recruiter to evaluate basic skills match, compensation, and contract details.

Quick turnaround to second round, 30-minute interview with 2 client-side engagement managers who asked more technical questions based on past experiences, specific PMO skills, and behavioral questions.

Final, 30-45 minute interview with hiring manager was a mix of both behavioral and skills-based questions that were specific to the role. Offer extended same day as hiring manager interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Redmond, WA) in June 2020.

Interview

Was set for an interview but the recruiter ghosted me. Another company was able to get me into the interview loop and I did end up with the job. Now Experis emails me daily for random jobs that have no relation to my background, and they do not adhere to DNC/unsubscribe requests after multiple months.

Contractor Interview

Interview

1. Phone screen with recruiter
    2. Phone interview with hiring manager at Experis
    3. On-site interview with only the hiring manager at Experis

This was for a short-lived (~6 month) project with no possibility for hire/conversion so the only person interviewing was the Experis hiring manager. I still found this odd as this project was for a high profile client, but no one from the company/client you would work at was involved in interviewing. It was further questionable to me that I was never really interviewed, I only went through my background in detail twice with the hiring manager (on the phone and on-site). They were very casual conversations. Recruiter stopped being timely with communication once the on-site interview was completed, which came off as unprofessional (they got what they needed from you, now they stopped being enthusiastic with you). Their response about their hiring decision was delayed multiple times adding to the unprofessionalism and I was ghosted for several days. I finally reached out so I can find out what was going on. Recruiter took nearly another day to finally respond that they went with someone else with more experience in a certain area. This type of experience was something the hiring manager kept bringing up during the interview process to me that it was the only point of concern but "shouldn't be a big deal" given my other experience. After you give them your time to interview they can't even bother sending you an email about their decision. What is more frustrating is that the hiring manager and recruiter were well aware of the fact (based on my resume alone) I had less of this experience, but this was the one factor they were hiring for. They kept wanting to talk to me despite this...why waste my time, have me drive out to the on-site/take time out of my workday, if you know you are specifically hiring for something a candidate doesn't have a lot of experience in? A disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about your experience in detail?   1 Answer

SSD PE Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Longmont, CO) in January 2020.

Interview

This interviewing for a position with another company and Experis was the Contractor.
    Did a few phone interviews with Experis and their associates. Stand questions about the job and my experience. We agreed on a wage and I went for the interview on a Friday, which went outstanding!
    Afterwards, I was told by the Experis rep I was working with Amy T, I was Accepted for the position and even raised the pay $1.50/hr, was encouraged to not accept an offer I was considering and give notice to my current employer. And I did.

Later on in the week, while awaiting a Directors sign off, I was told all was good and we were still on track. The next week was the same... till Tuesday. I was informed that if I wanted the job, I would have to take a $7.50/hr cut. I informed them Ii could not accept a cut in pay from what I was currently making and got "Oh well... nice to know ya!" email in reply.

NEVER have I been treated with such professionalism and disrespect in a interview process.
    This was nothing more then a 'bait and switch', where I was lured in with a pay amount, only for them to roll it back.

Is this how you envision your employees treating people in the business world?

I accepted the Offer only to have the rug pulled out from under my feet.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis in August 2019.

Interview

Phone interview to go over previous work experience and to be coached on what to say to get position with their client. There are a lot of Skype calls and they are very eager to get you hired so they make a commission.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths working with others on projects, in a team environment.

Please elaborate on interpersonal office relationships and skills   Answer Question

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Providence, RI) in August 2019.

Interview

At first everything seemed squared away. I had no idea they were associated with Manpower, had I, I would not have even had them put me forth for a role due to the bad reputation and lack of quality associated with Manpower in the NE. The first gentleman I spoke with was a lead and he was professional. The 2nd person I spoke to was more junior, but ok until the interview process started. The client was slow to get back to Exp. with interview times/dates. I am working, so I could only do certain days and time frames. The client was not very flexible, yet had a unicorn list of requirements that they have been trying to fill since Q1. Kept asking if there was a date/time for the interview and I did not hear back. The following Monday, as I am taking a break, I am checking my email. There was an interview scheduled for 8AM that morning by the client and the email was from the client, not the recruiter. No one communicated to me before that Monday or that Monday, until I checked my email that I had a interview scheduled that no one ever confirmed me for. Red flag #1. I called the recruitment firm and informed them that the client was contacting me directly and that they had scheduled me for an interview and I missed it as I did not know about it. So we reschedule the interview. A few more days go by and it gets confirmed. Recruiter tells me when the call will take place and that I will have a prep call with her the morning of the interview. I received about 3-4 meeting notices from the client directly. So I confirm with the recruiter and they tell me to ignore it. So I have the prep call with the recruiter. I pay forty dollars for childcare due to the time they selected so I can have the call and no one shows. I contact the recruiter (no answer). I contact her boss (get attitdue) and get told that the interview was for another date a week from now and not that the recruiter gave me the wrong info. No, they blamed me, the candidate. I was about to jump ship. I had so many red flags that this company and the client would be nightmares to work with and I resented them not taking accountability and blaming me. From the top-down, they should have owned it and moved on. So the client rescheduled. I spent more money on childcare due to when they could interview. The client was looking for a unicorn and willing to hold out as long as he wanted. I asked him questions about the role that he should have known the answers to and he did not have answers. It was clear the client was the reason why they could not find someone since Feb. Client was playing make your own Agile and probably had a high priced firm come in and lead them down the wrong path. The client went dark on Experis after saying they would give feedback in 2-3 days and after a week I received an offer for another role and took it. Disorganized, unprofessional and unable to influence the client. I was so not impressed during this experience. In my new Director level role, I know I won't be considering this firm as a partner to help me build teams due to my experience from the top down.

Interview Questions

• We are using Google questions are you familiar with those?   1 Answer

Software Application Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorktown Heights, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Yorktown Heights, NY).

Interview

The hiring process consisted of
    1. phone screen with my future supervisor and his manager.
    2. In person interview with members of the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe applications I had developed that were related to what they needed.   Answer Question

Talent Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Applied online and had two interviews - it took about 3 weeks between applying and receiving an offer. Questions were pretty standard and they explained what the position entails. Online application was easy to process