Experis Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.4

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

They claimed they needed my social security number in order to secure an interview. Never give that sort of information out to anyone. Otherwise, was able to keep the job, goals and expectations fairly well in focus, in spite of an otherwise disorganized screening process.

Interview Questions

• Given the question about social security number, that's pretty much a non starter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was an easy interview with less questions . even the difficulty level was ok . The questions were of basic freshers standard .Unix was the key here .
    Also pl sql along with c and C++ was asked like commands , concepts and basics of programming

Software Developer Interview

Interview

First we waited for few minutes then they called us and told us how they work.
    They told us the interview process.
    They told us as follows
    They'd will provide us training for which they will charge.
    Subjects of training are listed from wich you can choose any according to your interest.
    After the training process they will place you.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First they asked to speak anything other than what you have mentioned in your resume.They are basically checking for the fluency and selecting whose who are very fluent.At this stage 75% candidates are rejected.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis in September 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy. Question was very easy. All java basic questions. They don't ask very much they just see your personality. Main is gd round and then followed by an online test . They hire for java and testing.

Interview Questions

Experis Response

Dec 12, 2018 – Director, Experis UK

Thank you for your valuable feedback - it's good to hear that you found the interview process smooth and uncomplicated.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was very easy as I already knew java. Few questions will be asked to test communication skills. Some leadership skills are tested too. Its important that you go through some youtube videos on Group discussion.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experis (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

first round is self introduction
    next round is group discussion
    next round is online test of 60 mins three sections verbal,logical,technical questions related to java
    next round is telephonic interview
    whole process took a day