Experis Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

interview process was good and the questions were so simple. Just concentrate in technical questions.Concentrate on both programming and theory part.Programs were from C,C++,JAVA.1st round was GD and then online aptitude test.In GD they will check your communication and how you are interacting with others, no arguments and even if you are not that much good in English just be bold.In online there was four sections- programming, Java, verbal, logical. No negative marks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Experis (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Firstly GD and next Written was conducted. Written consisted of 4 modules: C , Java, Reasoning and
    English. If you crack GD then 70% part of interview will be done, as written written is not that much tough! Based on the Java module results, you will be given Java developer role or Tester role

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Experis (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in the interview
    1st either GD or jam
    2nd assessment test which consists of verbal & java
    finally they conduct HR interview
    sometimes they will directly hire in written itself if we do well in test

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experis (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st round was gd.
    After that their was online apti+java round.
    After that there was 1 more online round with little bit more tough questions.
    And after that there was a voice assesment round through telephone (about 30 min).
    It was experis it for ibm.
    But they give very late joining and they keep on extending their joining date.

Interview Questions

• Most questions from java were from errors and exception.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

At first GD round will be there. If you cleared this then there will be a online test regarding your job profile like java, testing etc. There will be multiple choice question on that test.If you know the basic of java then you can crack that test easily. The very next day there will be documentation if you cleared all the rounds.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very time taking process. Waited for month's to complete it. Many group discussions and technical rounds taken. Much time spent in Documentation and verification. But Interview process was genuine and fair.

Interview Questions

• All about myself and Some basic technical according to freshers level.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Experis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was easy anyone can clear easily
    1 St was GD round and then Apti(java,oops,c,software engineering, quants, verbal non verbal) very easy question and 3rd was document verification and HR...

Interview Questions

• Simple about your self and there was a check type bound around 90000 for 18 months   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kakinada (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Experis (Kakinada (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

GD, Written test and HR round
    GD was general topic on Mobile Applications in which they will see how confident we are and how clear in presenting our view.
    written test includes Basic Java and Aptitude, English grammar , C programming basics.
    HR round includes self introduction and Documents verification.