Experis Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Experis Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Experis

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Experis (Plano, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was simple and straight forward process, to the point questions and satisfying experience. Although you definitely have to face at least 2 rounds of client interview, before finally getting selected.

Interview Questions

• General Technical questions based on your job resume, justifying your ample technical experience, hands on and level of knowledge over the subject topic. White board discussions are also common to happen at client site for the final selection.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Experis

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Experis (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied Online, Got a call for Telephonic interview. The first round was technical telephonic interview. After that there was an HR round. After the HR round I was given an offer that I accepted & resigned from current company. I was asked to submit all the document for H1B processing. All that went well. After H-1 stamping I started getting clients call as per my start date in India itself.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Experis.

Interview

Headhunted for this role. Interview process frank and honest. Solid and informative meeting, Typical questions around motivation to join, experiences and skill set for the role. Future thoughts and plans re. career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N.A