Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2018

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY).

Interview

I arrived late because of traffic, thats already a step in the wrong direction. I hesitated a lot, I was completly nervous the questions were straight foward i just nervous it was my 2nd interview to ever go to

Interview Questions

• Why Express? What is your strengths and weakness? Who are your role models?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online and got called in for a group interview of three candidates. Process was very straight-forward and questions were simple. The interview took place in a small area with everyone standing and seemed rushed but otherwise I had a neutral experience.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview and we all went around answering questions. Everybody had good answers and I didn't even receive an offer. I thought I was going to get hired because I answered my questions to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Express (Ontario, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

He was pretty cool. I was just scared because it was my first interview. He told me that interviewed like 40 people before. Unfortunately I did not receive a call back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

They just asked me if I was okay with the pay and how I related to customers. They seemed like they needed people, I was promoted six weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with minim wage?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

Interview was with one other person and the manager. Got asked behavioral questions during the interview process and was awkward when both people would respond at the same time. It was a very short interview for the holiday season, approximately 15 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

it went easy since the managers were so nice to me. Eventually, I went back for a second interview and got the job a week after. You have to dress professionally as well.

Interview Questions

• What magazine do you like to read?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

It was an easy process. I got a missed call. Call back and scheduled an interview. Went to the interview. It wasn't hard. I was hired. I started a week later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express.

Interview

I filled out an online application and received a phone call within 2 days. I was scheduled an interview for the next day. The actual interview was easy as I wasn't asked any real questions about my experience because I told the manager this was my first job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing?   1 Answer

Stock/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express (Round Rock, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted quickly after I applied and asked to come in the next day for an interview. Interview was quick but very unprofessional. After a week, I have yet to hear back on whether I was hired or not.