FICO Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The recruiter gave me very helpful logistical advice, a map to the location, a list of the names of the interviewers etc.

I went through a multiple one-on-one interviews in a single sitting. 5 people 30 minutes each, so the entire process was to take 2.5 hours. Questions were very relevant to the role I applied for. Some tough questions, but those were to be expected.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a problem you were having on a project that could impact the project timeline/cost/resources.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FICO.

Interview

Applied directly to HR in response to a job posting, initial screening was done within a day and interviews scheduled.
    First round was with the hiring manager and went pretty smooth, fully CV based.
    Second round got done in half the scheduled time, without a single question on Project Management.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was structured. HR had preliminary discussion on existing roles , responsibilities and job description.First round of interview was telephonic interview. The timing for interview was properly communicated and interviewer had called at right time.Once rejected in telephonic round, candidate will not be informed.

Interview Questions

• Explain about project and your role in the project
      How are risk managed in your project
      What is the critical path and how do you identify critical path, how do you calculate critical path
      If task in critical path is delayed, how you will manage
      Questions on stakeholder management
      What is project management software used by you
      What kind of project related metrics tracked by you
      How do you report metrics to the stakeholders
      What are quality check that you do as part of the project
      How do you estimate the project effort? Explain delphi technique, any other technique that you aware   1 Answer