FICO Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at FICO

Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy
Found 253 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at FICO (India)

Interview

round1 online 20 questions of dsa +aptitude i cleared first round but my resume was not shortlisted for the other rounds so overall the experience was fine other rounds were hr round and online interview round which i did'nt gave so i do not know about it

Interview Questions
  • days between the two dates
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Technical round was on OOPS . Concepts of OOPS and code based on Interviewer . Focus on JAVA and C++ . Discussion on projects done and the Internships done . Questions on Encapsulation, inheritance classes etc.

Interview Questions
  • Define encapsulation, and give an example.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FICO (India)

Interview

Great and the process was good all people present was nice and supporting taken one online test and face to face round.After that HR round and manager round and again one more round

Interview Questions
FICO
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FICO (New Delhi)

Interview

I applied through campus placements. The process was very smooth and got over in just 2 days. The first day there was an aptitude round. Results were declared on the same day. On the second day I had the technical round followed by the HR round. All these were done and I got my offer in a span of one hour.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on various ML algorithms, especially Decision Tree.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at FICO (United States)

Interview

Well conducted - super professional. I really enjoyed the family feeling. All that I interviewed with were upmost professional and great people. I am keeping my eyes open for other vacancies. Would definitely apply again.

Interview Questions
FICO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FICO (Indore) in Dec 2020

Interview

Prepare oops, c++ or Java, and System design and try to cover up your first round with algorithmic questions. Don't linger around the same topic as they are expecting prior knowledge on their profile.

Interview Questions
FICO
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO (India)

Interview

There were 3 Rounds in total for Software Engineer profile First Round -> Online test, It contains 2 coding questions and around 20 MCQs Second Round -> Technical Round, took around 20 to 30 minutes, I was asked about Java and a bit Data Structures. Third Round -> HR / Managerial Round The Process was smooth and the Interview difficulty was medium.

Interview Questions
FICO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

shortlisted in the written round but not get the interview call yet. they take interview of some students in a day and declaring the result the same day. they totally focusing those students who achieved higher marks in the written exam.

Interview Questions
FICO
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO (India)

Interview

First is aptitude test followed by 2 technical rounds and HR round. They call before the interview to confirm the interview timing. The interview experience of mine was pretty good. They give the result within 2 days.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (United States)

Interview

Typical interview process starting with HR screening, then 1 on 1 interviews with management, and senior directors. Once past the interview process a case study is assigned and submitted to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 253