Cover image for FICO

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

FICO Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 339 of over 339 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

FICO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FICO

Interview

HR reached out to me and schedule interview within couple of days. The process was very quick and mostly covered java based questions and some basics of DS and Algo.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly around internals of java and Collections.
    Answer Question

FICO

Application

I interviewed at FICO

Interview

Straightforward interview, 3 rounds but all on the same day. Fairly tiring. There was a test, but the questions were not especially challenging, more to show that you think logically.

Interview Questions
  • Your CV looks fairly strong, what are the areas you think you still need to develop?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Got a burning question about FICO? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FICO employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FICO (Bhubaneshwar) in Feb 2023

Interview

1 year internship 3 rounds of technical interview with 1 HR each round was of 20 minutes questions were quite easy w.r.t. big MNCs good experience with friendly interviews everyone shoulld apply for fico if fresher

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FICO (Bangalore) in Dec 2022

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. The first round was kind of general questions. Second and third round was technical, these 3 rounds went smoothly. Meanwhile the interview scheduler was keeps asking me that whether you have discussed about the salary expectation in any of the rounds(asking this query prior to scheduling each round), then I was suspecting that they are going to reject me because of my high salary expectation. The recruiter(not giving her name here) was simply made me to attend all the rounds without getting the approval for the candidates salary expectation and they finally rejected me. Guys please make sure your expectation can be fulfilled by them before attending any round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO (Bangalore) in Dec 2022

Interview

Techinical Interview was easy they just asked me technical question related to Projects but HR ask about technical things related to my domain which I dont have the knowledge in depth at that time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

Application

I interviewed at FICO (SeaTac, WA)

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter. They said this position paid base salary of $150K-$175K, which is less than my current base. They then said Senior Engineer is a higher position that Lead, which is backwards from nearly every company in the industry. I turned them down just for this. I don’t want to earn a Lead position and then possibly get promoted to Senior, which would be seen as a demotion everywhere else.

Interview Questions
  • Typical recruiter questions. What did you do previously? Why did you leave? What salary do you expect?

FICO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FICO

Interview

Initial phone call with a recruiter. Quick screen with hiring manager followed by three interviews with members of the team who work under the hiring manager. Notified of decision about a week after. Overall somewhat lengthy, taking several weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FICO

Application

I interviewed at FICO

Interview

Was pretty standard, mainly behavioral questions relating to your background and experiences. Would recommend it for people wanting to work in the financial services industry. Location was in California which as nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FICO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO

Interview

It was an hour long technical interview. I'm a fresher but he was asking me questions like I'm an professional. Still I tried my best but I guess it wasn't enough. My batchmates before me were asked very simple questions on DS and OOPS. It wasn't fair.

Interview Questions
  • Which tier of application your project was? Where was it deployed?

FICO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FICO in Oct 2022

Interview

One day HR called me and she scheduled my Technical round 1 on next day after that there was another technical round and 1 HR round. Process is very simple and straight forward

Interview Questions
  • 1. Basic Java Oops Concepts. 2. String questions. 3. Design patterns in Java
Viewing 1 - 10 of 339 Interviews

FICO Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FICO as 70.2% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sr. Software Engineer and Solution Integrator Consultant I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Development Representative and Smoothie Maker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FICO takes an average of 25.11 days when considering 180 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Lead Scientist had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Devops Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 150 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FICO according to 180 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.95%