FIS IT Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS IT Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

3.2

IT Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

3 rounds they conducted for me 1st one is offline aptitude 2nd Technicalf2f on java they ask me mainly on oops concepts, strings, annagram program and last but not least collections final round is hr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They took some 6 rounds, 1. Aptitude test 2. Technical Aptitude 3. Technical Face to Face 4. Technical Face to Face 5. Technical Face to Face and finally 6. HR round.

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Chennai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic interview rounds which consist of Aptitude Test, Written Technical round followed by and face to face technical round if you clear the Aptitude and written technical rounds. Then you will be called in for an HR round. Finally, you will be taken for a face to face round with the Director. There might also be an exclusive round with Onsite team on some occasions.

Interview Questions

• Questions are typically on the technology you are being interviewed for.   1 Answer

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Chennai (India)).

Interview

it was a Referal, then first resume selection, within 1 week they called for a written test APPS which was easy , then 4 days later they called for HR technical interview