FIS Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 927 of over 927 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS (Pune) in Nov 2016

Interview

Phone call from agency, a call setup with Manager which briefs you about the position and screen you based upon your skills, maybe a questions related to your matching experience and responsibilities. Next was 1:1 with team lead, complete technical about Linux scripting, FIX protocol and client servicing. Next is Managerial round about financial Industry and competency based questions

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

On hold for past 10 days just hanging around given the test but interview is not scheduled Given the two test cleared both but no response from FIS University program

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Hmm. for initial and final interview it's easy but I thought when I'm done with final interview it's done already and I'm for Job offer na. But wait there's more! 🤣 The online assessment and versant are the finale.. for me it's much easier to apply in Cnx, tp, alorica etc.. But I think its worth it since i'll be working from home 💕

Interview Questions
  • Too may to mention! But just the basic
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Collegeville, PA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn with no referral. First interview was about a month later and the following week for the final round. I received an offer the day after the interview. Everything was done virtually due to the pandemic. I met with 2 project managers who I may be working with. Everyone was really nice, and the whole process was not overwhelming. They asked a resume breakdown and to go into detail of what my responsibilities were and what I was able to accomplish. Not too technical, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Phone screen, talked to an HR Admin assistant. They were well prepared, it felt like speed dating. They said they had a lot Of applicants already, and were trying to find the right fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

I have applied in FIS portal. And got call from the HR. And arranged Virtual interview. panel having 2 managers. Both members are asked the question. Both members are asked to Technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS in Apr 2021

Interview

Total of 2 technical rounds. Immediately after the second technical round I received an email from the HR to submit my aadhar, pan, and last 3 months salary slips for HR discussion however I didn't get any response from them after that. Really very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Moderate level testing related questions and few questions related to my project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Easy and open, round one interview is pretty basic asked about my experiences in school and me to describe myself. Described the internship and other programs within the company, as well as potential to move past an intern.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself. Describe a way you were adaptable. What is a team project you worked on and were proud of.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FIS (Birmingham, AL) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. There was 1 phone interview and 2 video call interviews. I prepared all week to do a technical interview, but luckily they did not ask any technical questions. Instead, they asked questions to test my knowledge on Software Engineering principles.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about your college experience. -What was you favorite class? -What was your least favorite class? -Tell me about Agile development. -Would you rather work in a team or individually on a software project? -How do you stay up to date with newer technology? -Do you know about the software development process? -Tell me about a time that you admired another team member's work on a software project. -Do you have any software projects that you have developed on your own without assignment? -How do you overcome challenges in coding? -Tell me about a time where you struggled with a program, and didn't do to well. What were the affects of that? -Why do you want to work for FIS?
7 people found this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

I got selected in group discussion and received a mail from them that my technical interview will be conducted in the coming weeks. I waited for around 2 weeks and didn't received any further mails from them. Some of my batchmates has received their results for technical interview too. So I was basically a leftover. Update: I got a mail from FIS global. "As of now, we have decided to pursue other candidates who closely match the criteria for the position - but we’d like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your skills and experience." I didn't even get the opportunity to appear for the technical interview and already rejected :)

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Very good and easy and u can crack it of u get just go ahead and give the interview and its a very good experience ull get very very good and ull let lot of exposure

Interview Questions
  • General testing , SDLC, automation related questions and real time scenarios
Viewing 1 - 10 of 927 Interviews