FIS Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,183 of over 1,183.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

It was good, things asked about domain and projects , agile ways if working. How to writes user stories., stakeholder management, USe cases, testing , uat, Client interaction, Banking domain

Interview Questions
  • BRD, FRD, Epics, Product backlog
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

A simple aptitude test followed by HR round which was just an introductory round and then final technical round which were bit difficult but with correct knowledge anyone can crack it

Interview Questions
  • Describe your limitation towards your ability to deliver a project

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

87.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=FIS~313114
Join the conversation on

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

I cleared the online test and the interview was scheduled after 4 months. I had to wait for almost 4-5 months for my interview. My interview went very well but I did not receive any further communication from FIS.

Interview Questions
  • OOPs, DBMS, C Programming, HR questions and some questions about FIS .

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Atlanta, GA) in May 2022

Interview

Interview Process was smooth and straightforward. Loved everyone which I spoke with from recruiter to hiring manager. Applied 5/3/22, Spoke with recruiter on 5/5/22 - Discussed salary expectations, prior job history/experience, several behavioral questions. On 5/12 - I received feedback from the recruiter advising the hiring manager wanted to further the interview process and that interview was scheduled for 5/16. 5/16 interview consisted of hiring manager and one member from the team I would be working with - Role expectations were discussed as well as the particular project the role would primarily be taking care of - each member had a variety of questions such as: When is a time I went above and beyond job requirements? Negotiation tactic focused questions? Did I have a true interest in FinTech? After this interview I was advised they were impressed and wanted to move forward with a second interview with the hiring manager alone. This interview was used to determine if the hiring manager and myself would be able to work together - to look at their management style and discuss your needs in regards to management. I was provided with a lot of opportunities to ask and answer questions. Onboarding process? Accountability? What motivates me to succeed? Offer received 5/25

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS in May 2022

Interview

Great interview, more like a conversation than anything. I enjoyed the transparency of their process. I interviewed for an entry-level position. The managers were very polite and personable. I spoke to a recruiter initially.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

The interview process was really professional, quick and the offer released within 2 weeks time. The interview process was really professional, quick and the offer released within 2 weeks time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Première prise de contact avec le Rh, puis avec le responsable management pour me parler du poste et finalement avec le manager technique pour me poser des questions techniques (connaissances théorique et pratiques)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

Teams video call, 3 managers interview, general questions about the candidate working experience and customer support experience. Each interviewer asks certain questions and gives the time for the candidate to respond and maybe other managers follow up on same subject or change the subject.

Interview Questions
  • Customer support experience more than 3 years

FIS

Application

I interviewed at FIS

Interview

There are 4 levels of discussion. 1. Coding, code review,best practices 2. HLD, LLD 3. Star methode of discussion with your recent work related . 4. Managerial discussion , mostly with your team management and stack holder management

Interview Questions
  • 1. How cache helps in distributed systems. What are the pros and cons

FIS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FIS

Interview

The interview process was great , a telephonic call followed by a technical interview and 1 hour technical test on the same day. Overall good effecient process. Interview questions were related to the job role.

Interview Questions
  • Technical, Behavioral, Conceptual, Some technical queries and work experience related
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,183 Interviews

FIS Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FIS as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FIS takes an average of 21 days when considering 607 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FIS according to 607 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.26%