FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (New York, NY).

Interview

Receive an email from the recruiter the day after I submitted a resume to a posting on Glassdoor. We setup a phone interview which was 2 days after the email.

That went well and was contacted about a face to face interview a couple of days later.

The face to face was the "Spanish Inquisition" type meeting which was very cordial and actually ran over the hour. Everyone was super nice.

They had me gone back to meet the GM a few days later.

A week and a half later, the offer came in. It was a bit lower than what the recruiter and I talked about in the screen call but still acceptable.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

This was a pre-screening interview. Recruiter reached out via text messaging, which I thought was odd. Never called and/or left a voicemail and sent a follow-up email, which is typically how I'm used to recruiters reaching out. After we finally were able to touch base and proceed with the phone interview I was told I would hear back early the following week to find out if I would have a face to face. Never heard anything, and I didn't bother following up since I didn't get a great vibe from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next job?   1 Answer

Client Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I had a phone interview, which led to face to face interview with hiring manager. The process was great, she asked a lot of behavioral questions. Three weeks later, still waiting on the feedback, have not heard from the recruiter. Tried to contact the recruiter multiple of times, I guess I am being ignored. Would've love a email stating I didn't get the job, if the position have already been filled. This is very unprofessional.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I completed an application online and was contacted by a a recruiter the next day. I had a phone interview a few days after that with the people that currently work in that position. Last, I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I was offered the job the day after meeting the manager.

Interview Questions

• The in person interview mostly consisted of talking about my duties in the past and making sure they match up with the job responsibilities. I was asked to explain my skills in a lot of detail.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS in April 2017.

Interview

Lots of questions to answer on paper plus long interview. End result waste of your time. The managers are too set in their past and they don't want any type of innovation whatsoever but they need to people to fix their chaos. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• Don't ever mention anything about PMP or project management. You will be shot on the spot.   Answer Question

Fraud Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me a few days later via phone to discuss the position and my experience. After the phone call the recruiter set up the interview in house which was a few days after our initial call. When I went to the office I took a online assessment and interviewed with two managers which took about 2 hours. After my interview I met with the recruiter and was offered the job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter. Then Phone interview with Hiring Manager. Both were normal questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. The hiring manager explained the specifics of the job but kind of rushed me through my resume. Don't know what that was about. But I was told there would be a 3rd phone interview scheduled but when I reached out to the recruiter after a few weeks of not hearing anything, I was advised that the Hiring manager was moving forward with another candidate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Burlington, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at my university career fair and briefly discussed my resume and the different opportunities at FIS. She luckily emailed a few weeks later with details on how to apply. I applied online, had a brief phone interview soon after, and interviewed at the Burlington office soon after that. Both the phone and in-person interviews were very basic and straightforward questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for FIS and received a phone interview a week later. They asked me could I do mandatory overtime, told me the base pay, and asked me what shift I could work. Then told me the next step was an assessment and I chose to come on site to take it the next day. The HR person told me immediately after I took the test that I did well and schedule an interview for the next day. The interview was 15 minutes long. I made conversation and then she asked me four customer service questions related to past experiences. She asked did I have any questions and then it was over. Two hours later I received a call the the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unfavorable decision among your coworkers/supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was one entry level pay rate.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS in February 2017.

Interview

Applied to FIS through a referral. There were three interviews. First one was a skype interview. Second one was in person interview and technical test. Third one was interview with the executives.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a situation where someone has questioned your personality?   Answer Question