FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I got an interview through a staffing service. The interview questions weren't hard, they just seemed repetitive. The interviewer was not very friendly, she was checking her phone while I was answering questions, which made it somewhat uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you feel you gave effective written communication   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you came across a difficult situation. How did you handle it amd what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Chargeback Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Interviewed was one on one . Interviewer only asked questions off the sheet of paper and made no attempt to get to know you. Also when I answered her questions she would then base her next question off my answer in a negative way. I think that when interviewing there should always be two interviewers.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I actually enjoyed the way this company ran things when it came to applying and on boarding. Interview process was good. Phone first then in person with two managers. From then one I was invited to complete and drug and background screening prior to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Job experience, how long you intend to stay, what you bring to the table, goals, languages you speak.   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Tampa, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Configuration and Change Management in Network Security multiple persons multiple questions. Position should document rules knowledge of encryption, TCP protocols processes.
    Review firewall rule change requests based on network security policies and standards prior to routing for implementation

Interview Questions

• Questions software testing, web pen testing experience were not relevant to job description . Position was for document management in network change management control processes.   1 Answer
    • English competencies required for position , per the job description English Proficiency required   1 Answer

Fraud Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Interviewer was late.
    But was nice.
    Interview was for 1 hour and 30 mins. It was about nothing half the time. It didn't feel like a real interview in my opinion.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about two weeks later. I had an onsite interview and met two with two people individually. I was offered the position. Seemed like a great company but the role did not match what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Tell me about yourself. What are you main responsibilities in your current role.   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (New York, NY).

Interview

Receive an email from the recruiter the day after I submitted a resume to a posting on Glassdoor. We setup a phone interview which was 2 days after the email.

That went well and was contacted about a face to face interview a couple of days later.

The face to face was the "Spanish Inquisition" type meeting which was very cordial and actually ran over the hour. Everyone was super nice.

They had me gone back to meet the GM a few days later.

A week and a half later, the offer came in. It was a bit lower than what the recruiter and I talked about in the screen call but still acceptable.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

This was a pre-screening interview. Recruiter reached out via text messaging, which I thought was odd. Never called and/or left a voicemail and sent a follow-up email, which is typically how I'm used to recruiters reaching out. After we finally were able to touch base and proceed with the phone interview I was told I would hear back early the following week to find out if I would have a face to face. Never heard anything, and I didn't bother following up since I didn't get a great vibe from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next job?   1 Answer

Client Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I had a phone interview, which led to face to face interview with hiring manager. The process was great, she asked a lot of behavioral questions. Three weeks later, still waiting on the feedback, have not heard from the recruiter. Tried to contact the recruiter multiple of times, I guess I am being ignored. Would've love a email stating I didn't get the job, if the position have already been filled. This is very unprofessional.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I completed an application online and was contacted by a a recruiter the next day. I had a phone interview a few days after that with the people that currently work in that position. Last, I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I was offered the job the day after meeting the manager.

Interview Questions

• The in person interview mostly consisted of talking about my duties in the past and making sure they match up with the job responsibilities. I was asked to explain my skills in a lot of detail.   Answer Question