FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter and then interviewed by the company's location leaders. Since this took place during COV-19, all interviews were over the phone. I made it to the end, unfortunately one other person was selected above me, and they emphasized that I would've been selected next (which isn't the most comforting thing still). The recruiter was nice and much more constructive and personable than the company leaders that I was able to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had difficulties/ disagreements with someone and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

FIS Response

Jul 7, 2020 – Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing

We’re glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience with us! We appreciate hearing from our candidates and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our competitive and innovative interview process. We’re always looking for ways to enhance the candidate experience, so please keep the feedback coming and we wish you all the best for your career.

Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Reached out to by HR, interviewed with HR advised they’d call me back the following week with manager interview. Never heard back. Emails and phone calls for follow ups ignored. Super frustrating, they need to be more transparent.

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

There was an initial Phone screen with a recruiter , phone interview with the manager, and two in person interviews (one with the manager and the other was with the team).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter, went in for an interview, interviewer told me that the recruiter would reach out. A week passed and I wrote the recruiter to see the status , never heard back...unprofessional

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

The recruiters were personable, but the process was very disorganized. The phone interview was fine with a few standard questions about job interest and preferences. They reached out to me to apply to the same position a couple of weeks later.

IT Director Interview

Interview

Initial screening was on time and very professional. The questions were more around the experience and how it fits the job role that they have. They also prefer candidates who doesn't need Visa sponsorship.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview. The day before received email canceling saying the job had been filled. The recruiter addressed the email to someone else and not to me. Not very professional.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Detroit, MI) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online, roughly two weeks later the Corporate Recruiter emailed me and then gave me a call. General phone screening with easy questions. Then I got an email from her saying they wanted me to come to Downtown Detroit office (Comerica Building) and then interviewed for two different positions, which I was not expecting.

The interesting part was when they emailed me saying that I got an offer they did not tell me the position (which I should have asked but still), and I ended up turning down the position. It turns out the initial job I applied for I did not get but the other position (which they did not tell me the position except what the department was) was a higher analyst position. I wish I knew what I was turning down.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you felt challenged in your position and what did you do?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for a vacancy in Chandigarh location, everything was normal except for a lady HR. She called me to know about my profile and never seemed interesting in knowing what I really do and kept interrupting.
    The same lady didn't send me information about the JD while sending me the schedule for the call interview via email. When I asked for it from her colleague (who sent an email to me for the confirmation of the interview timings), she got mad and started yelling at me for not asking it earlier. That was highly unprofessional but I was more surprised to see the change in her tone when she actually paid attention for the first time on the call and got to know that I was employed. She was taken aback but then again she went back to arguing with me, a situation I diffused with a great difficulty.

She was treating me bad because she thought I was in need of a job, that was low on many levels. I went ahead with the interview to see if the entire company is like that because the face of any company are the HR.
    Surprisingly rest was normal, the team which interviewed me was normal, the male HR was normal. Rest everything went like a normal interview.
    I didn't get the job, maybe because I wasn't the right fit and it was somehow ok for me as I really didn't know how I would have managed to stay in the company with the HR holding a grudge against me without even knowing me.
    Worst HR experience ever.

Interview Questions

• Explain your current role and how can you use it for the vacant position?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS in February 2020.

Interview

two phone call interviews as I was not located where the internship is taking place. Applied and interviewed for another location and the process was very nice. HR kept me updated every step of the way and everyone I met was extremely friendly.