FIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2018

2.8

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

They called me and the call was out of no where as I was not prepared to even think about what I might say. I ended up giving bad I interview as I was on lunch and trying to eat and think.

Interview Questions

• What is your job like? How many people do you train at a time? What is your desired salary?   Answer Question

Operating Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Sat down in person with an old coworker/friend and chatted for probably 30-40 minutes and then he asked me a few questions about what I did at previous job and since we had worked together at a previous job he knew how qualified I was so he made me an offer of employment. It does help to know someone that is a hiring manager, not that I could not have landed it myself. Just saying.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working nights.   1 Answer

Automation Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (New York, NY).

Interview

They first conduct telephonic round where they asked me following questions
    What is different between driver.quit and driver.close?
    What is mean by polymorphism?
    Difference between abstract class and interface?
    What is mean by method over ridding?
    Can method overloading perform in same class?

I didn't clear telephonic round

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for this position for the initial interview. I then spoke with team members, and finally the team lead who offered me the position. I had to formally accept with the recruiter before the offer was official. Painless process and fleveryoje I talked to was great!

Utility Junior Analyst - Ops Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. I heard back a few days after I applied and then went in for an interview. I interviewed with four of the staff, about 20 minutes each. Interview questions weren't challenging -- the standard questions you would be asked and asked most of questions from my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in April 2018.

Interview

The recruitment staff was wonderful. Organized!! And the supervisor that I interviewed with made me feel confident and comfortable. I was offered the position before I left the building. Between the computer assessments and being offered thr job, the whole process was less than 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how would I rate myself on being detailed oriented.   1 Answer

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Norcross, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week by a recruiter, who stated that the pay would be $14 per hour - the lowest intern rates for this kind of position in the state.

Next was an in-person interview in their Norcross office with the lead of their software team. Very nice man, very knowledgeable; he had been with the company 20 years and was passionate about the work. I left the interview feeling pretty good about it, other than that he warned me on my way out that the company atmosphere could be very tense and stressful (which I'm fine with, but thought to be a weird thing to warn interviewees about unprompted). I didn't hear back or get a response to my followup with the recruiter, and assumed I didn't get the job.

Several weeks later, the recruiter calls me out of the blue and tells me the guy I interviewed with had been fired because they had "too many managers;" they still wanted to consider me for an internship with a different team, but I would have to come in for another interview.

My second-first interview also went well, and was with another very nice, knowledgeable employee who had been with the company for 20 years. Once again, I was warned about the company atmosphere, and I was a little more weirded out this time.

Once again, I've not heard back from the company in several weeks - I wonder if I'm going to hear some sad news soon that my interviewer was fired but that they'd love me to come in for a third first interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between pass by value and pass by reference?   Answer Question

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Very comfortable. Everyone was super friendly. I was told I had the job before I left the building. Very secure area. Clean and I look forward to working here. Awesome

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here?   1 Answer

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS in April 2018.

Interview

about a week after submitting application received an email requesting a phone interview.That went well and was told then I would be contacted for an in person interview soon. about a week later received and email requesting which interview time worked best but it was very short notice for the next day. When you have small children this is hard sometimes.
    Interview itself was pretty easy, no hard questions. Mostly spoke about the position and let me ask questions. I believe they just wanted to get to know my personality to see if I was a good fit.

Product Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview a week later. Phone interview was fairly straight-forward and I felt I did fine. I got a call to schedule an in-person interview almost immediately after. The main feedback I want to give is regarding the in-person interview. I am just starting my career in the technical field and the woman I interviewed with was asking detailed questions about the software I worked with. I answered as best as I could but that was only met with condescending feedback about how she didn't understand why I didn't know the answers "if I was so interested in technology." To top it off, I am a nervous interviewer and laid that on the table as soon as we met- but when I couldn't think of a word she mocked me. I have never felt so belittled in an interview before. I am thankful I didn't get an offer because I certainly wouldn't want to work under her.

Interview Questions

• First question - tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • If you could have lunch with any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be?   Answer Question