KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

FireEye Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

Recruiter20%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

FireEye

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Not very well organized and questions need to be relevant to the job, either job does not meet the team requirement or description was an incredibly open for multiple roles.

Interview Questions
  • technical network question in an system engineering interview.
    Answer Question

FireEye

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Phone screening: got a call from recruiter and then the next round interview was set up the next day. Coding or Technical 1-1 round, not sure about further rounds. The questions in technical/coding round were mostly basic and common interview questions. It seemed like interviewer was not actively involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about FireEye

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

FireEye

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

A monotonous process. The first interview is a recruiter asking basic questions. The second will be with a hiring manager of the department. Your third and fourth interviews will be technical. Very unprofessional technical interviews. No introductions, I was told it would be a Zoom call, yet no one used video, very strange. Just question after question, 30 minutes each. Honestly the experience was a bit underwhelming. They are looking for very specific answers and have high expectations for interns, who usually don't have field experience. I had to reach out to the recruiter to find out that I didn't get an offer. Would not recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Questions involve Linux CLI, behavioral troubleshooting questions about different operating systems. How would you rate your knowledge about specific operating systems?

FireEye

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FireEye in Apr 2022

Interview

Another ghosting company. I understand I may not pass interview but ghosting without any feedback is just unacceptable. Much easier will be just left "we do not care" note in Job Description

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Interview process was very good. Total four rounds of interview. Two of them are technical.One managerial and one from the director. And finlly quick hr.The interview level was moderate.If you clear the first two technical rounds then it will be easy to clear others easily.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask about the last project that you did in detail.

FireEye

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Technical assessment on Glider which covers python, javascript, and problem-solution questions like what would you in this scenario. There are a total of 8 questions and 70 minutes to complete them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FireEye in Feb 2022

Interview

Number of Rounds (Tentative): 1 Screening Round (Non Technical) 3 Technical Rounds 1 Manager Round 1 HR Round Application Process: 1. Applied via Online Career Site of the company. 2. Referral would be a bonus. Interview process is much simpler. There were no problems or no doubts any where. HR person was very clear while explaining about the job and clearly told about the expectations. All Interviewers were polite. None of them were rude. All their questions were to invoke our thought process when designing an algorithm.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Swap Letters between numbers in a string. 2. Design an LRU Cache 3. Design a data structure which all operations are just O(1) - read, write, delete, random read.

FireEye

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

I interviewed and it went pretty well. Got a second interview and things seem to be good. Interview was slightly more difficult than other ADR positions. I would recommend doing your research before your first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I interviewed at FireEye (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Informal conversation with Fire Eye employees regarding a potential position at Fire Eye. Two individuals interviewed me for what seemed like a round one interview. Did not receive a call back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at FireEye (Bangalore)

Interview

Straight forward multi-level interview with technical questions and overall understanding of the current threat landscape. I also had malware analysis questions since my background is towards that area. Past experience and interests in which you want to work.

Interview Questions
  • Networking, malware analysis basics (static and dynamic), major cyber threats, past experience and my expectations
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews

FireEye Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at FireEye according to 187 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.02%