FireEye Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 200 of over 200 interviews

Recruiter21%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

FireEye

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

1. Interview with recruiter... generic standard interview... tell me about yourself, blah, blah 2. Technical assessment test consisting of 11 questions and had to be complete within 2 hours of starting. 3. Technical panel (director, manager, and senior manager) via Zoom where I was asked questions about my background, why I wanted to work there, and incident response-type questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe artifacts of execution on a Windows system along with the pros and cons of each.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FireEye (Detroit, MI) in Jul 2021

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Received an email the next day to schedule a phone screen. Then was requested to take an online technical assessment. I reached out to the recruiter to see if there was a different assessment I could take as I was not comfortable downloading a Google Chrome extension that was required. I never heard back. Technical assessment was for Python, JavaScript, and cloud based knowledge, but I never took it.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us about your background. Q: What coding languages and technologies are you familiar with? Q: Have you worked with AWS? Q: Are you comfortable with relational and nonrelational databases?

FireEye

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Went through the entire interview process (4 rounds) and at the end of the process, I was told that the role is being offered to an internal candidate. If this was already decided then why even take the effort to interview external candidates and fill them with hopes and towards the end, apologize as if nothing happened. This is truly frustrating. The company should seriously improve their hiring process so that this doesn’t happen to other candidates.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at FireEye in Apr 2021

Interview

* Pleasant first round with HR * Had a second round with the team lead * Switched the job title on me without notice before moving on to the second round * Third round with a team member * Ghosted me after the third round interview * Followed up twice and got a standard rejection email a month later (so much for communication)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Recruiter was not friendly and seemed disinterested. I wanted off the call almost from the start because it was uncomfortable and rude. She acted dismissive from the start so I am not sure why she even called.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Have not been through the full process yet, but they have been very accommodating and friendly during the interview process. Details are very clear and at no point will you ever be confused or unsure of what is being asked of you or whether you are still being considered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

The internal recruiter scheduled a call, and then talked for 5min and only asked me two questions. Seemed super uninterested, but I was confused as to why he scheduled a call then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FireEye (Lucknow) in Mar 2021

Interview

Questions were based on Input Output type, Linux Commands some are MCQ type and some had no option they expect to write command by your side.some aptitude question and 2-3 question is on web development

Interview Questions
  • A is formed by reversing the digits of B. B is 45 less than A. The sum of the digits of B is 9. what is A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had got interviewed in the month of March 2021. The process was very smooth and rigorous. There were total 5 rounds. First round was with the manager to see the fitment of the candidate, second round was technical round, third round was technical round again, fourth round was with the hiring manager under whom I was supposed to report, fifth round was the boss of hiring manager. The entire interview process took around one month.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions based on testing approach, agile methodology, communication with team etc were asked in the first round. 2. Questions related python example fixtures, python packages, OOPs concept were asked in the second round. 3. I was asked to code for two python questions, also I has to show the output after compilation. Code1: Find second largest number from an array. code2: print the doublets from an array whose sum was equal to the given sum. 4. This was hiring manager round which went about for almost 1.5 hours. Questions such as what is an ideal boss as per you?, what would you do if your suggestion is ignored by your team? what would you do if you get into an agreement with your team or team members? How would you approach the developers for your queries? what motivates you to work? how do you start your day? How would you react if you don't meet the quarterly expectation etc 5. Last round went for half an hour. The interviewer asked about my interview experience and some basic managerial questions

FireEye

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

it was very tough and hard i almost got a panic attack.it was very challenging and i got huge experience . my testing skills were highly challenged and they made me realise how important is to get a job at vegewheel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 200 Interviews