Fiserv Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fiserv Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

I got a phone interview and 3 interviews, one of which was with all team members. Very thorough but not overly complex. Interested in real work experience. You have to be prepared to handle a barrage of questions and to defend your points.
I started the process on a monday and by the next tuesday they had done an offer.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly questions about your work experience and with the technologies used.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fiserv

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position which was a negative for me. Had the job been on any of the prevalent job boards, I would have found it on my own. After a brief phone screen, I was asked to come in for interviews with the manager, team leads and some co-workers. Overall it went well and people were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to switch jobs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an extra week of vacation and a little bit of money. I think the recruiter didn't push hard enough.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Birmingham, AL) in November 2007.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. As long as you have experience in .NET development (mainly VB.NET), you will do fine in the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Around 125 students have applied from different universities.
    Round 1: Passage writing (Non - elimination Round)
    Following rounds were elimination.
    Round 2: Group Discussion (almost 70-80 shortlisted)
    Round 3: Online Test(Aptitude + Technical) (almost 20-30 selected)
    Technical Round 1 : 6 were selected
    Technical Round 2 : It was the final round.

Interview Questions

• 3-4 Puzzles.
      Algorithm of binary search.
      Design Problem : Design a room with colours.
      Databases : Create a table of railway system with details of trains and describing each of keys.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)).

Interview

Applied through college, on first day had group discussion where we had a panel for judgement, Aptitude test for those who got selected in group discussion. Then we had interviews the next day, they asked technical and HR type questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied through college campus drive it will take 1 day. i have applied through college and they take three to four rounds. passage writing, GD, apti, technical and hr interview. all rounds are a elimination rounds and everything is easy and clear and many student can get job at the end of the day. hr give us a company letter [LOI].

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

4 rounds :

1)Technical Written (MCQ)
    2)F2F interview Technical
    3)Manegerial
    4)HR

Interview was really great and you could crack it if you have your basics clear. First round was tough as it had question that tested your experience with domain like xml, html, sql, c#,css etc.. . Second round was quite good,just you need to be clear with your basics. Rest all rounds were just formality.Just be confident and rock it (Y).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv in October 2015.

Interview

Walk-in drive on Sunday. So first was Technical aptitude test to filter out some people. After that F2F technical interview on same day. After 3days got call from hr for managerial round. I have rejected offer as they did not offer me as per expectation.

Interview Questions

Offer lower than expected salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview difficulty was of intermediate level.Firsly there was a GD then the shortlisted ones have to appear for aptitude test which was infact quite tough.After that the shortlisted candidates have to undergo multiple technical rounds and a final HR round if you made it till there.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv (Noida (India)).

Interview

procedure included passage writing,group discussion,written test(aptitude + technical) followed by technical interview and hr interview.written and techinical interview was quite easy and as i was preparing for cat so gd,passage writing and written was easy for me.not selected in technical interview though it was quiet easy.they took four female candidates.