Cover image for Fiserv

Finance

2m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

12 Comments

Finance

139K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fiserv~1384
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Fiserv? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fiserv employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good work life balance and can manage healthy personal life(in 641 reviews)
  • "Great people and lots of Subject Matter Experts to help get you up to speed.(in 386 reviews)
  • "Good benefits that are not insurance related.(in 350 reviews)
  • "The pay is good but I think for the amount of work they have us do we should make more money.(in 217 reviews)
  • "Good salary if you get hike while joining other wise every year 7 to 8 percent hike you can aspect(in 174 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor management that are not supportive but will look to use you as a scape goat if you are not within their personal friends circle.(in 390 reviews)
  • "Managers don't take accountability for their mistakes and try to turn the blame around by blaming employees.(in 166 reviews)
  • "Every few months we go through massive layoffs.(in 136 reviews)
  • "Senior leadership (up to Jeff Yabuki) is obsessed with the number of hours worked.(in 123 reviews)
  • "Blames managers for poor upper management(in 119 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Fiserv and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?